GUILTY FL - Jordan Cooper, 25, found deceased, Keystone Heights, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

I know, right?!! And the number of times many of us have driven down that road or walked it when LE said volunteers could search. It's a dirt road, dead end, candy cane shaped. And then the rain beginning Thursday and Friday... It's totally contaminated and destroyed. Hopefully, LE will be able to figure out COD. I haven't been able to sleep. Many people have been out looking and we were all so hoping for a different outcome. Hoping LE finds evidence within the home that will be the voice for Jordan.

Maybe that's what they were hoping for. Contamination that throws the investigation off.

Thank you Ray for looking for her, dedicating your time to try to bring her home. Hopefully Jordan will scream loud and clear for her justice per evidence in the home.

What always amazes me is how people think they can get away with this. Murder someone in their own home, hide the body in their own home and then report them missing. Hello? Dead body. Signs of foul play.

Maybe a fireplace chimney? I recall a missing man that was found many years later in the chimney of a home nearby where he lived, he apparently tried to go down the chimney like Santa but got stuck.

Poor Jordan. She looks so happy in the photo getting ready to eat the delicious dessert.

That would be best case scenario. That is outdated mean an accident. But with LE stating they suspect foul play, and the family in the home not really participating in search efforts, in this case, I don't think the chimney is likely. Unfortunately.

Recent story

Police have not yet confirmed the identity of the body, but family members tell First Coast News it is that of Cooper.
Family members say the 25-year-old was living by herself at a home along Payne Road in Keystone Heights. Though she was never officially diagnosed, they say she had a developmental disorder and had the mental capacity of a 13-year-old.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ch-police-cant-yet-confirm-identity/498302123

A Clay County family says they are shocked after remains were found at a Keystone Heights home during the search for a missing 25-year-old woman.

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels announced the remains were found at the home on Payne Road two weeks after Jordan Cooper was reported missing.
I must say that Luca (who coordinated a lot of the team searches) is a very kind woman. Jordan left a legacy of bringing together a lot of very good and compassionate people.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...me-weeks-after-womans-disappearance/661944876

I must say that Luca (who coordinated a lot of the team searches) is a very kind woman. Jordan left a legacy of bringing together a lot of very good and compassionate people.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...me-weeks-after-womans-disappearance/661944876

It's good to see so many people who cared about this girl. Too bad someone didn't care enough. Bless her heart.

This has to be truly heartbreaking for anyone who actively searched for her. There are some good people in the world. We here at WS get emotionally involved, as well as sometimes physically. That's what we are here for.

I've gone out a few times on roads looking for signs of cars going over areas where one of our missing had disappeared. We try to help where we can.

Just endured 37 hours without electricity and trying to catch up-
This is the first I have seen posted on Jordan and I apologize if it it is old news. I did read the forum but msm can be confusing at times.

Body found in home of missing Keystone Heights woman

Clay County detectives found a body late Saturday in the home of Jordan Cooper, the 25-year-old woman who was the subject of an extensive search over the past two weeks. Sheriff Darryl Daniels said it is believed to be of the missing woman and foul play is suspected in her death.

The body was found in a "very concealed" area of the home, Daniels said.

https://amp.news4jax.com/news/body-found-in-home-believed-to-be-missing-keystone-heights-woman

That's what I've been trying to figure out. I don't know the parents names of Jordan. It just seems strange that two people with the same last name both died under unnatural circumstances. 8 years apart, in the same town. I saw that Zac had several brothers and a couple of sisters. Perhaps extended family? It's just so strange, it really piqued my interest.

That's what I've been trying to figure out. I don't know the parents names of Jordan. It just seems strange that two people with the same last name both died under unnatural circumstances. 8 years apart, in the same town. I saw that Zac had several brothers and a couple of sisters. Perhaps extended family? It's just so strange, it really piqued my interest.
The named mother of Zach is not the name I have seen for Jordan's mom. Still possibly related and if so...how tragic of 2 young deaths in the family.

Sheriff Darryl Daniels said foul play is suspected in Cooper's death She was the subject of an extensive search over the past two weeks since she was reported missing Nov. 25.

The body was found in a "very concealed" area of the home, Daniels said.

Cooper, who deputies said had the mental capacity of a young teenager, was last seen near a park not far from her home in the Keystone Heights area.

Neighbors, who were shaken by the discovery of the body, said Cooper lived alone in the home.bbm

Diane Grill, who lives nearby, said the case is unsettling with no one in police custody.

"She was only 100 pounds. Someone could push the door open, grab her, kill her," Grill said. "What I’m perplexed about is where could they have hid her that the cops didn’t find her."

<snipped>

"The only thing I was thinking is if police searched the house when they started, why didn’t they find her the first time?" Grill said.

Aren't there laws against letting someone with the mentality of a child or teenager live alone? They are not in a position to make good choices and are extremely vulnerable. I understand she's an adult. But when a parent has a challenged child, aren't their laws that it's their responsibility to take care of that child or to make safe arrangements for that child? I don't see being able to cut them loose on their own. It's like having elderly parents, someone has to take responsibility for their well being and safety.

Perplexing to me that she lived alone....

Who ever caused her harm must have known the house well in order to hide her in a very concealed area of the house....just saying....

Aren't there laws against letting someone with the mentality of a child or teenager live alone? They are not in a position to make good choices and are extremely vulnerable. I understand she's an adult. But when a parent has a challenged child, aren't their laws that it's their responsibility to take care of that child or to make safe arrangements for that child? I don't see being able to cut them loose on their own. It's like having elderly parents, someone has to take responsibility for their well being and safety.

Typically, yes. If she had a guardian, that is the first person I would talk to.

but she was never diagnosed, so any regulation about her living alone goes out the window I'd imagine.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back