FL FL - Karma Jo Bohlen, 38, Daytona Beach, July 21, 2006

My friend's sister-in-law has been missing since 2005. They were finally able to get an MP report filed on her last week and I entered a case on NAMUS:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing Persons Case Report / Location Daytona Beach, Florida County Volusia County

Circumstances of Disappearance:The missing person, Karma Jo Bohlen, was known to be staying in the Daytona Beach, Florida area and last communicated with family members in March of 2005. She had contact with law enforcement authorities in Volusia County, Florida on 10/11/2005. The MP also had an encounter with law enforcement on 7/21/2006.

Physical Description:
Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Hair was brown with blonde streaks-natural. Shoulder length.
Body Hair Description: light
Facial Hair Description light
Left Eye Color Blue Right Eye Color Blue Eye Description Almond

Distinctive Physical Features: Pierced Ears
Other distinctive physical characteristic: Burn on leg (possibly from a motorcycle)

Please contact me on here if you have any questions. Karma is originally from Central Illinois in the Vermillion/Champaign County areas.

Thank you!
There has now been, finally!!!!.. case opened in Daytona Beach Florida Case #DB220015284; Det. Mike Lentz is the lead.

I would like to post her missing persons case on my website if that's ok.
Also any new information I can add would be helpful.
Had the family done any genealogical DNA testing or submissions. I hear that is very helpful these days

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back