FL FL - Kyla Porter, 19, Pasco County, 15 Feb 2008

Possible double post summary:
Dream: LEO supplying Kyla Porter drugs, hoping for “relationship” , she only wants the drugs.
I am her in my dream (crazy). Flashes to passing teal and white mobile, how did I get to this swamp, nose filling with dank water, arms are too heavy to save myself, fade to black. Two people are involved.
This could be all garbage; a subconscious illusion. I don’t know the victim, or the area. I had not heard of this person before 3am- 5am 1-19. I hope she is recovered. My deepest sympathy to the family.

Possible double post summary:
Dream: LEO supplying Kyla Porter drugs, hoping for “relationship” , she only wants the drugs.
I am her in my dream (crazy). Flashes to passing teal and white mobile, how did I get to this swamp, nose filling with dank water, arms are too heavy to save myself, fade to black. Two people are involved.
This could be all garbage; a subconscious illusion. I don’t know the victim, or the area. I had not heard of this person before 3am- 5am 1-19. I hope she is recovered. My deepest sympathy to the family.

Interesting. Lots of swampy area and mobile homes in West Pasco. Thanks for sharing.

I read the thread and in the first page there was a poster of Kayla that said that Kayla may be living on the streets. I wonder why they would think that, did her family ever explained this? Does she have a history of living on the streets? I mean, maybe it is just me but I think there would be some kind of reason for her family to believe this way.

I feel so bad for this girl and her family, this was the first time I heard about this case and I have been following missing persons cases for years. I really hope this case would get more attention. Sending my love to the family.

So sad there has not been a resolution.
Bumping for Kyla

Bump

9 Unidentified Person Exclusions

1678748228040.jpeg
1678748239415.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics