GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do us a tiny favor and change "--he was found safe." to something indicating that you are talking about the 12-year-old Georgia boy. It was jarring to see that in bold letters here, and I'll bet I'm not the only one who thought at first that it meant Lonzie...

---yikes! I'm sorry, I didn't think for a moment that it would appear that way-----post edited!!!!!

Can you do us a tiny favor and change "--he was found safe." to something indicating that you are talking about the 12-year-old Georgia boy. It was jarring to see that in bold letters here, and I'll bet I'm not the only one who thought at first that it meant Lonzie...

I freaked too when I first opened the page. I read the link and said oh, ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WJXT just reported that Lonzie mom is at JSO and has been there several hours..

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 [video=twitter;626875766802919424]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/626875766802919424[/video]
Ruben Ebron did an interview with The Florida Star. @WJXTScottJ just spoke to the publisher. #findlonzie

So he wants Lonzie found but says the questions he is being asked are not relevant to finding Lonzie. If he is so concerned about Lonzie being found, why doesn't he volunteer the necessary info himself? :thinking: Hmm..I wonder...

Been in Jacksonville all day and missed the noon press release, does anyone have a link for the video? Thanks!!

"Lonzie's mom Lonna Lauramore spent the day at Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office headquarters talking with investigators.Lauramore looked exhausted. Action News saw her speaking with an investigator earlier Thursday and asked not to give any more statements until she's had a chance to rest."
...Keeping my mouth shut......

detective met her a door and walked her in. Stated mom looked very tired going in. Ebron may have said something to reporter, from the Florida Star that they want her to verify.. This may just be the break LE needs..
He has to be going thru withdrawels by now..Not a pretty sight..

reporter met her a door and walked her in. Stated mom looked very tired going in. Ebron may have said something to reporter, from the Florida Star that they want her to verify.. This may just be the break LE needs..
He has to be going thru withdrawels by now..Not a pretty sight..
I wonder if they treat the inmates at the jail for withdrawal.

I zoomed it to 500% & I can't figure it out - it just gets blurrier

I know it's not relevant. But can anyone tell what the door in the background says in that photo of Lonzie with boots?

Oh poor Lonzie, and his family going through this. My heart aches from them & I really hope there's a miraculous outcome to this case :tears:

Been in Jacksonville all day and missed the noon press release, does anyone have a link for the video? Thanks!!

[video=youtube;NBqK6z0TSTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqK6z0TSTs[/video]

I wonder if they treat the inmates at the jail for withdrawal.

Not sure about Jacksonville in particular but this paper http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2838492/ seems to show that most inmates are left to deal with withdrawal by themselves until it gets so bad that they need medical intervention for cases such as heart attack or stroke. Some claimed other illnesses(alcohol withdrawal, mental illness) to get necessary medications to curb negative side effects.

Noticed someone mentioned he was into cocaine. I believe that cocaine withdrawals are not as bad as heroin withdrawals.

if he's in genuine medical distress

what are people thinking he's withdrawing from?
There was some speculation that with WRE's admitted use of cocaine the night Lonnie disappeared that he may have an addiction problem. Just speculation. And the history of drug charges as well.
I remember that my husband had to treat an inmate with cardiac problems requiring surgery while on death row and later he was executed. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther