GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some speculation that with WRE's admitted use of cocaine the night Lonnie disappeared that he may have an addiction problem. Just speculation. And the history of drug charges as well.

oh yeah I forgot about the cocaine :facepalm: I think he'll be ok

because he is acting like he DOES NOT know where he is. he knows that we know, but he is saying he doesnt know.

So he wants Lonzie found but says the questions he is being asked are not relevant to finding Lonzie. If he is so concerned about Lonzie being found, why doesn't he volunteer the necessary info himself? :thinking: Hmm..I wonder...

IIRC On Saturday when he was there for his bond the Judge ordered a drug patch.

cocaine withdrawal is all mental. he may be grouchy a few days but that would havew passed already. heroin is the one that has hellacious withdrawals, and alcohol.

detective met her a door and walked her in. Stated mom looked very tired going in. Ebron may have said something to reporter, from the Florida Star that they want her to verify.. This may just be the break LE needs..
He has to be going thru withdrawels by now..Not a pretty sight..

they do for heroin. pain reliever, immodium, that one that stops puke, and benadryl. or else you will have someone laying there crapping and puking on themselves and not getting up to clean it.

I wonder if they treat the inmates at the jail for withdrawal.

The Crime Stoppers reward for tips has been increased from $4,000 to $11,500. JSO Chief Tom Hackney announced that several citizens have come forward with donations toward the reward. You can call Crime Stoppers at 866-845-TIPS to submit anonymous tips.
You can mail donations to [See Link] with an "Enhance Reward in Lonzie Barton Recovery" note attached. You can also call [See link] to give a reward that will be applied to your credit card.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ds-lonzie-barton-north-jacksonville-da/nm86Z/

What a great way for people wanting to help in the search for Lonzie to show their support! I bet his mom and dad are grateful for all the money pouring in to Crime Stoppers! :)

Can you do us a tiny favor and change "--he was found safe." to something indicating that you are talking about the 12-year-old Georgia boy. It was jarring to see that in bold letters here, and I'll bet I'm not the only one who thought at first that it meant Lonzie...

Thank you!!! I got so excited I peed my pants and then figured it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cole Heath ‏@ColeANjax [video=twitter;626892873489903616]https://twitter.com/ColeANjax/status/626892873489903616[/video]
#findlonzie neighbors: investigators searched gated boat ramp area of Amelia view today. Ruben ebrons dad lives here

Is RE leading LE on a wild goose chase or perhaps pointing them in the direction of other victims of his? Who are other missing or deceased children in that area whose cases have not been solved yet? Anyone know off hand? Just a thought and MOO.

"Cocaine addiction is caused by the changes in the structure and function of the brain. When used, cocaine affects the central nervous system and increases the levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Eventually cocaine stops the natural process of dopamine production in the brain preventing it from being recycled back into the brain cells. The individual will require more and more cocaine in order to experience the good feelings they initially had, this is when treatment is recommended."
Tremors, psychosis and seizures are also experienced. These are not purely emotional. The babies I've witnessed and sent to NICU have seized and tremored. It's hellacious! Maybe their high pitched constant screaming is emotional, but I tend to think it is stimulated from physical discomfort.

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 [video=twitter;626875766802919424]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/626875766802919424[/video]
Ruben Ebron did an interview with The Florida Star. @WJXTScottJ just spoke to the publisher. #findlonzie

The Florida Star web site hosts a radio show at 8:30 pm to 9 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I wonder if the interview will be on tonight's show? Here's the link just in case:

http://www.thefloridastar.com/radio/

If anyone sees a tweet or anything with info on the interview please let us know. Thanks!

So he wants Lonzie found but says the questions he is being asked are not relevant to finding Lonzie. If he is so concerned about Lonzie being found, why doesn't he volunteer the necessary info himself? :thinking: Hmm..I wonder...
Good lord. He's like the male Casey Anthony. :facepalm:

Do you remember Rebecca Watts? That's what keeps screaming through my mind. :(

Do you think..I find it hard to even type the word .. Dismembered Lonzie? Or that associates have helped conceal him?

"Cocaine addiction is caused by the changes in the structure and function of the brain. When used, cocaine affects the central nervous system and increases the levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Eventually cocaine stops the natural process of dopamine production in the brain preventing it from being recycled back into the brain cells. The individual will require more and more cocaine in order to experience the good feelings they initially had, this is when treatment is recommended."
Tremors, psychosis and seizures are also experienced. These are not purely emotional. The babies I've witnessed and sent to NICU have seized and tremored. It's hellacious! Maybe their high pitched constant screaming is emotional, but I tend to think it is stimulated from physical discomfort.

BBM This means one cannot be happy or feel joy, excitement, tenderness, compassion, etc. That means one in this state could not look at a smiling baby and think ' ohhhhhh how cute '' ......... it's moooo but it's true.

This is my first post. Father of 2 (2 & 4) from the Jacksonville area. Hello everyone.

If the 911 call was at 2:15 then why did Chris Barton say the police knocked on his door at 2 or 2:30? If the call was truly at 2:15 there is no way the police from a different city made it to his door by 2:30.

Also, does anyone know if Lonna has left? I'm curious to see if she's released.

This is my first post. Father of 2 (2 & 4) from the Jacksonville area. Hello everyone.

If the 911 call was at 2:15 then why did Chris Barton say the police knocked on his door at 2 or 2:30? If the call was truly at 2:15 there is no way the police from a different city made it to his door by 2:30.

Also, does anyone know if Lonna has left? I'm curious to see if she's released.

Released? I don't believe she was being held. I think she went in, willingly, to talk with authorities. It's my understanding she still isn't a POI or anything like.

Hackney looked tired today. He also looked to be almost in a frenzy at times. I don't say that to be in any way critical. I think he is an outstanding spokesperson and he has earned my respect and confidence. It just seemed that I could visually see the toll that this past week has taken on him. While Ebron sits on his bottom all day, Lonzie's precious body decomposes in the sauna that is Florida right now and all of these workers are busting their tails... physically, but also mentally stressed and I'm sure emotionally, too.

Hackney looked tired today. He also looked to be almost in a frenzy at times. I don't say that to be in any way critical. I think he is an outstanding spokesperson and he has earned my respect and confidence. It just seemed that I could visually see the toll that this past week has taken on him. While Ebron sits on his bottom all day and Lonzie's precious body decomposes in the sauna that is Florida right now, all,of these workers are busting their tails... physically, but also mentally and I'm sure emotionally, too.
Amen, MotherOcean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member