FL FL - Lurline Bergeron, 14, West Palm Beach, 1 Jul 1991

Lurline Michelle Bergeron
  • lurline_michelle_bergeron_1.jpg
  • lurline_michelle_bergeron_2.jpg
Lurline, circa 1991; Age-progression to age 34 (circa 2010)

• Missing Since07/01/1991
  • Missing FromWest Palm Beach, Florida
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth08/09/1976 (42)
  • Age14 years old
  • Height and Weight5'5, 150 pounds
  • Medical ConditionsLurline has a history of drug abuse.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Lurline has scars on her abdomen and on both arms and both legs, and a surgical scar on the left side of her head above her ear. Her ears are pierced multiple times each. She normally keeps her hair cut short and bites her nails to the quick.
Details of Disappearance
Lurline was last seen in West Palm Beach, Florida on July 1, 1991. She was a habitual runaway at the time of her disappearance and often dated older Hispanic males, and investigators believe she left of her own accord. She was never been heard from again after her 1991 disappearance. Few details are available in her case.

So little on her, did they give her up with the idea that she just run away? she was 14 and had a history of drug abuse?

Lurline M. Bergeron Missing 1 July 1991
LMBergeron.jpg
LMBerger1.jpg

Right: Age progressed to 34 years (Circa 2011)

Lurline M Bergeron
Missing since July 1, 1991 from West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
    • Date Of Birth: August 9, 1976
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 150 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: She has scars on both her legs; both her arms and on her abdomen. There is a scar on the left side of her head, above her ear.
    • Other: She is know to abuse drugs.
    • DNA: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Bergeron had become a habitual runaway. The last report taken by the police was on July 1, 1991 in West Palm Beach, FL. There has been no contact from Bergeron since. She was known to date older Hispanic males.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
800-458-8477

Agency Case Number: 98-95465
NCIC Number: M133377631
NCMEC Number: NCMC1147377
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
NamUs MP #5353
NCMEC

LINK:

The Doe Network: Case File 1163DFFL

In 1991 at 14 years old and "dating older men" this was not a willing drug user. Someone got her addicted to control and abuse her. It makes me wonder how young she was when the abuse started, and as she grew/matured and attempted to assert herself, they simply drugged her.

This poor child is not a runaway, she's likely a homicide victim. We all want her to have run off and start a new life, but lets be real. How is a 14 year old child back in 1991 going to do that? Look at her photo, she's dead inside, someone killed her spirit. Bless her soul, I hope she's found and laid to rest or found and is happy!

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder if her disappearance date is known for certain or just an estimate. It sounds like she ran away on multiple occasions...it makes sense to think that her family might not have reported her missing right away because she had always come back before. Something about her facial features, especially her nose, always makes me think of Valentine Jane Doe. (The dates don't match, VJD was found 4 months before Lurline went missing, but I feel like both of them were running from similar situations. I really hope Lurline was able to get away and start her life over somewhere.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back