FL FL - Lurline Bergeron, 14, West Palm Beach, 1 Jul 1991

FDLE Facebook post dated 3/25/15:

FDLE

BOLO

What happened to Lurline Michelle Bergeron

Ms. Bergenon was 15 years old when she went missing on July 1, 1991 in West Palm Beach in Palm Beach County

She wore her hair short, had green eyes and had scars on her left leg, right arm, left arm and abdomen and had a surgical scar on the left side of her head.

(Ms. Bergeron's photo was age-progressed in 2011 to age 34.)

If you have any information about Ms Bergeron’s disappearance, call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-843-5678.

Her sister, Stephanie, once posted....I forget where...
How she was looking for her. Wish I could connect with her to see if she had any new info.
See post #33 where I listed Unsolved Cold Cases Facebook page has a post from 1/16/2016 and her sister identifies herself in the comments. I went back to see if I could search on their site/page but I could not figure out how.

Still looking for you Lurline!!!
Hoping her sister and niece will post again......it's been a while :(
So little info....yet Lurline is out there!
I looked at her sister’s FB page and it hasn’t been updated since 2017. I wonder if she is using a different social media platform to bring attention to Lurline. I don’t have Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Visiting in Florida for a few days, three hours away from west Palm beach though. Wish I could help, I don't even know where to start looking for you lurline.
Short of speaking to an investigator, I don’t know that there’s anything you could do even if you were in WPB. They usually want to be contacted by phone or email anyway. I’m guessing since there aren’t any UIDs that match her, her remains haven’t been found. In FL, there is one sure fire way to dispose of a body.... a body of water.... with alligators. There wouldn’t even likely be a skull left.

Lurline Michelle Bergeron
  • lurline_michelle_bergeron_1.jpg
  • lurline_michelle_bergeron_2.jpg
Lurline, circa 1991; Age-progression to age 34 (circa 2010)

• Missing Since 07/01/1991
  • Missing From West Palm Beach, Florida
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 08/09/1976 (43)
  • Age 14 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 150 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Lurline has a history of drug abuse.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Lurline has scars on her abdomen and on both arms and both legs, and a surgical scar on the left side of her head above her ear. Her ears are pierced multiple times each. She normally keeps her hair cut short and bites her nails to the quick.
Details of Disappearance
Lurline was last seen in West Palm Beach, Florida on July 1, 1991. She was a habitual runaway at the time of her disappearance and often dated older Hispanic males, and investigators believe she left of her own accord. She was never been heard from again after her 1991 disappearance. Few details are available in her case.
Investigating Agency
  • Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office 800-458-8477
Source Information

Lurline Michelle Bergeron
  • lurline_michelle_bergeron_1.jpg
  • lurline_michelle_bergeron_2.jpg
Lurline, circa 1991; Age-progression to age 34 (circa 2010)

• Missing Since 07/01/1991
  • Missing From West Palm Beach, Florida
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 08/09/1976 (43)
  • Age 14 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 150 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Lurline has a history of drug abuse.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Lurline has scars on her abdomen and on both arms and both legs, and a surgical scar on the left side of her head above her ear. Her ears are pierced multiple times each. She normally keeps her hair cut short and bites her nails to the quick.
Details of Disappearance
Lurline was last seen in West Palm Beach, Florida on July 1, 1991. She was a habitual runaway at the time of her disappearance and often dated older Hispanic males, and investigators believe she left of her own accord. She was never been heard from again after her 1991 disappearance. Few details are available in her case.
Investigating Agency
  • Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office 800-458-8477
Source Information
I tapped on the CNN link and it goes to the home page. Is there an article on there I can search for?

Detectives still trying to find teen reported missing over twenty years ago

Detectives in Palm Beach County are hoping to find a woman who was reported missing in 1991.

Lurine Bergeron, who was 14 at the time of her disappearance on July 1, was believed to have been last seen in the West Palm Beach area, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. Bergeron was believed to have been three to four months pregnant at the time of her disappearance and was known as a habitual runaway who dated older Hispanic men.

Bergeron's mother and sister submitted Biometric DNA Family Reference Samples to the UNT Center for Human Identification for comparison to other unidentified human remains cases, according to the sheriff's office. So far, Bergeron has not been located.

According to the sheriff's office, she was last described as having brown hair and green eyes. She was a nail biter and had scars on her legs, arms abdomen and a surgical scar on the left side of her head, near her ear from a car accident where a surgeon had to cut her scalp for brain swelling.

Detectives still trying to find teen reported missing over twenty years ago

This is such bull in my opinion. She did not “date older men.” She was a child, who was used and abused, by the adults in her life. I can’t believe in this day and age, they would still report the circumstances in that manner. There has to be more to this story. A pregnant female at any age is always at high risk but especially a pregnant child. That baby is/was evidence and the adults involved knew it. JMO tho.

Lurine Bergeron, who was 14 at the time of her disappearance on July 1, was believed to have been last seen in the West Palm Beach area, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. Bergeron was believed to have been three to four months pregnant at the time of her disappearance and was known as a habitual runaway who dated older Hispanic men.

So a few things stand out to me that haven't been answered in her profile.
It lists that she was "dating older Hispanic males" and could be pregnant.
Who were the adults abusing her?
How do they know she could have been pregnant?
What was her personality like?
What were her interests?
What drugs was she involved with?
What school did she go to? (Sometimes Classmates.com shows middle school pictures)
Why was she running away so often?
It lists scars but not how she got them.
They don't know what she could have been wearing?
How was her home life?
I'm genuinely curious about all of these questions and shedding a little light on who Lurline is as a person would help paint a picture of the situation before she disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back