FL FL - Mabel Andrews, 16, Orlando, 16 Jan 1976

Today I recieved a response to my FOIA request on Nancy Grace Daniel. They only sent me 2 pages of the original incident report, claiming exemptions related to an ongoing investigation. I thought I'd post the two pages here, as I know there are quite a few people looking into what I think we can all agree are the possibly related cases of Nancy Daniel and Mabel Andrews. It's hard to cover these cases without any case documents, but I'm wondering if anyone is looking into other possible related cases in the area, with the idea of a serial offender. OCSO has traditionally been difficult to get documents on open cases from, unlike many of their neighboring county counterparts, but I think it might at least be worth the effort to start looking for any other possibly related cases. If anyone else is doing so, let me know.

Attachments

• Nancy Grace Daniel incident report-1.jpg
    Nancy Grace Daniel incident report-1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Nancy Grace Daniel incident report-2.jpg
    Nancy Grace Daniel incident report-2.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 4
Today I recieved a response to my FOIA request on Nancy Grace Daniel. They only sent me 2 pages of the original incident report, claiming exemptions related to an ongoing investigation. I thought I'd post the two pages here, as I know there are quite a few people looking into what I think we can all agree are the possibly related cases of Nancy Daniel and Mabel Andrews. It's hard to cover these cases without any case documents, but I'm wondering if anyone is looking into other possible related cases in the area, with the idea of a serial offender. OCSO has traditionally been difficult to get documents on open cases from, unlike many of their neighboring county counterparts, but I think it might at least be worth the effort to start looking for any other possibly related cases. If anyone else is doing so, let me know.
I have believed from the beginning this was the case of a serial killer. I wonder if LE is looking into this as well.

Even just putting out a public call out, did anyone who attended that club remember or recognize a man driving a red car known for "dropping girls home/giving them rides" etc...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back