Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also pretty sure that the story about the flat tire only came about because someone else remembered seeing him and reported it to LE. If there was public evidence that JS knew about SS's flat tire, that would mean that LE was also aware of the flat tire, which they weren't.

I'm open to correction but I don't think these assertions are backed by facts.
The crime line missing person poster with the top car pic having a spare tire came out march 1 before the press conference at 2 pm. Not sure if the tip was called in before or after that press conference.( they asked for witnesses to a flat but may have been looking for additional witnesses?) Whether Jenn knew or not, or whether the spare was still on the car or noticed by Jenn (until it was seized) was never made public. We dont even know if he ever brought that car home again.

Last edited:
Abbreviations get me everytime!
All I get from Dr. Google is: Radial Basis Boltzmann Machine. Sigh...
May I have your version please Observant?
Thanks in advance:)
respectfully bolded by me. I had the same problem and then I found this.

respectfully bolded by me. I had the same problem and then I found this.
Merci ttjo, that's a very good resource! Thank you for sharing :) !

Re: attendance alerts.

There are software programs that do this. I have friends who are elementary school teachers at a major school district in California and they have to electronically submit attendance (I think by 0920am?), via an app or iPad, and the system does its thing, calls each parent by 1030am.

For elementary and middle schools, we have gotten morning-of phone calls if kids are absent. High school is a similar automatic call but telling you which periods the child was marked absent, around 530pm.

It was telling to me that grandma Yolanda went on this soapbox first. She accused the school district of not letting her daughter know Maddie wasn't at school. I'm sorry but it was Jenn herself who didn't ensure that she made it to school to begin with on the 26th "she woke up very tired", even an automated call wouldn't have helped this situation!
I find it difficult to imagine that Madeline never had an unplanned, unscheduled day where she didnt attend school and subsequently an auto call was sent.

its a great attendance alert policy change as it should have an impact on truancy, and of course for children who wait at a bus stop without supervision, walkers and bike riders who are unattended on their way to school. if running late, or an unplanned absence, its not a big deal to get an auto call and ignore it, its a great safeguard.

I agree about JS....in this instance, (despite being a bogus story) the drop off responsibility was someone else, and they chose another location to drop off almost an hour before school starts, therein lies the first safety responsibility level.

More from Grandma Yolanda at 1:23 - and mention by the reporter that SS driving Maddie to school was NOT part of the routine.

Grandma says "El Novio ya no vivia ahi"
The boyfriend already did NOT live there.

More and more it seems to me that SS was focused on Maddie and NOT Jenn, I don't get the feeling that Yolanda liked El novio very much, just judging from the tone she uses. She doesn't use his name. (This interview was likely the day before the counts against SS were made public)

RBBM
Although it could be a factor IF JS is involved, the kink factor In itself is not a sure sign that she was. It could be anything. Something pretty tame could be classed as kinky to someone else.
I would agree if this was a one-off mention, and a more ordinary context.

The manner it was conveyed did not give this impression, and it was framed within the telling of all the weird stuff SS was into. I mean, this is a dude who was known to spy on women with hidden cameras, saved his semen in jars, who knows what else, right?

I just started following this case, and it is heartbreaking. One thing I am confused about and hopefully someone can help me out is whether Maddie was actually seen on video the morning of her disappearance in a church parking lot? I've read through this thread, and seen implications that whatever happened to her happened to her before she went to school that day, so how could she have been in the parking lot? I also read some posts that imply that it happened the night before, so any clarification is appreciated.

Is there a prevailing theory on when SS had access to Maddie? Did he pick her up from the parking lot and then do whatever?

Thank you!

I just started following this case, and it is heartbreaking. One thing I am confused about and hopefully someone can help me out is whether Maddie was actually seen on video the morning of her disappearance in a church parking lot? I've read through this thread, and seen implications that whatever happened to her happened to her before she went to school that day, so how could she have been in the parking lot? I also read some posts that imply that it happened the night before, so any clarification is appreciated.

Is there a prevailing theory on when SS had access to Maddie? Did he pick her up from the parking lot and then do whatever?

Thank you!
To be brief: Mistaken identity, not her. She had been dead for probably hours by the time that video was filmed.

SS had complete access to Madeline in her own home.

MOO

Thank you!
You read posts made before it was known for a fact that Maddie was most probably deceased early in the morning, so it was not possible for the unidentifiable person seen on a grainy church video to have been her, even tho part of the clothing description (green hoody) allegedly matched. Her body was in his car at the condominium complex where she lived and apparently, he drove to the school area to make it look like he took her there. He was with her the day before (Sunday) and what sleeping arrangements over that night have not been made public that we can know for a fact. He possibly spent the entire night at the same condominium with Maddie.

I wonder if he had a chat with some sicko on Telegram?

Everyone seems focused on SS sharing images there, which I agree he likely did as well, but I wonder if he reached out very early Monday morning to his fellow weirdos for advice?

My guess is he reset his phone shortly after using Telegram.

I’m about eight pages behind so apologies if this has been asked/answered. Can someone explain telegram to me please? I had a text scammer attempting to get me on telegram but had never even heard of it until 1-2 months ago. I also have 2 teenagers that can’t tell me anything about it and they know a lot more about apps, etc. than I do. Thanks!

I’m about eight pages behind so apologies if this has been asked/answered. Can someone explain telegram to me please? I had a text scammer attempting to get me on telegram but had never even heard of it until 1-2 months ago. I also have 2 teenagers that can’t tell me anything about it and they know a lot more about apps, etc. than I do. Thanks!
From my understanding it is supposed to be a more secure messaging app. It requires a phone number to access but people will often get numbers from burner phones to use it. It's not an inherently bad messaging service, lots of people use it for mundane reasons, but a lot of nefarious stuff occurs on there by nature of it being supposedly secure/anonymous.

I have never used it.

Telegram is a messaging app. With it you can transfer large media files (including images) and texts. the files sent through Telegram are heavily encrypted, end to end. Telegram has "groups" of up to 200,000 users.

It is quickly becoming a fave among pedos (MOO) because of the encryption and ability to transfer large files.

ETA just read another thread about a veterinarian from IL who was using it to distribute CSAM

I still do not understand how a guy his age, who had 'OK' tech knowledge, thought that 'accidentally resetting' his phone was gonna fly with LE. Why did he think that was NOT going to raise the sus meter even higher?!
Or Mom. It's very disturbing that she lied to LE about seeing Madeline getting dressed that morning. No you didn't.Then in news interview "We took her to school". No you didn't. No reason at all to lie when your child is missing period. MOO.

It’s a secure end to end messaging platform on which you can send / receive photos, videos, gifs etc. your entire convo can be deleted with minimal effort and if you want, you can also delete your convo from the device of other parties involved in said convo. It’s only then accessible to them or anyone else if someone took a screenshot on their device or from another device (eg: a real cam or a a snap shot from another cell camera). Users can also phone each other and have live convos via the app. There is also a desktop option for users on Mac or pc and they sync in real time. So if you nuke a convo from your cell it will also vanish off any other device it’s on.

The crime line missing person poster with the top car pic having a spare tire came out march 1 before the press conference at 2 pm. Not sure if the tip was called in before or after that press conference.( they asked for witnesses to a flat but may have been looking for additional witnesses?) Whether Jenn knew or not, or whether the spare was still on the car or noticed by Jenn (until it was seized) was never made public. We dont even know if he ever brought that car home again.
That’s my point though.

We don’t have any information about JS knowing about the factory reset or the flat tire before SS was arrested, so forming judgements on JS for cuddling or otherwise supporting SS despite those things is premature. It is being stated as fact that she knew those things, not hypotheticals.

That’s my point though.

We don’t have any information about JS knowing about the factory reset or the flat tire before SS was arrested, so forming judgements on JS for cuddling or otherwise supporting SS despite those things is premature. It is being stated as fact that she knew those things, not hypotheticals.
She didn’t seem very observant or watchful at all really did she? She didn’t notice he was SA her daughter over the course of many years. Didn’t notice she didn’t make it to school til late in the afternoon….

To be brief: Mistaken identity, not her. She had been dead for probably hours by the time that video was filmed.

SS had complete access to Madeline in her own home.

MOO

THANK YOU!!! That clears up so so much!

And on a separate note, I agree with many of the observations about JS, that interview from her was just, I don't even have the words to describe it. The menacing presence of SS and her clearly trying to stick to a script she had been fed, at least, that is my interpretation of it. She was a lot more nervous than she was upset which is strange for the circumstances.

THANK YOU!!! That clears up so so much!

And on a separate note, I agree with many of the observations about JS, that interview from her was just, I don't even have the words to describe it. The menacing presence of SS and her clearly trying to stick to a script she had been fed, at least, that is my interpretation of it. She was a lot more nervous than she was upset which is strange for the circumstances.
That's when it's time for Mama Bear to turn the tables and NOPE to any menacing. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500