Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an explanation for why he drove back into the complex? Did he then go back out into the general location of the school? Even LE was confused by his loop de loop.... but why? Clicker story doesn't ring true.

Why did he entertain that risk?

Sure, I'm well aware of what pleading down is but there are still no charges for JS after all this time.
I don't see her not being charged because she's struck some deal.
I suspect she hasn't been charged because there's possibly no actual evidence to charge her with a crime.
Yet. I believe the investigation is ongoing so, it remains to be seen if she'll ever be charged with anything.

Her judgement & ethics aside, which are IMO crimes against human decency but obviously not actionable by LE.

jmo
IANAL and this ^ brings to mind some factors I hope can be considered by authorities. This is I believe a link to some Florida state statutes or code (Title XLVI and Chapter 827, Crimes - Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of a child; penalties) under a heading ‘Abuse of Children’. I hope that these and similar regulations (and federal if need be) are being fully investigated by authorities for all parents and individuals in whose care MS was placed. MOO

Does anyone have an explanation for why he drove back into the complex? Did he then go back out into the general location of the school? Even LE was confused by his loop de loop.... but why? Clicker story doesn't ring true.

Why did he entertain that risk?
This is partly why I think someone else may be involved.

See what I wrote a few minutes ago about SS and MS both "forgetting" their phones.

It is either this, or he had a thought about a place to drop her remains and it was busier at that hour than he realized.

I personally think he tried going to someone/someplace for help, but JMO/gut feeling.

I wonder what else is in that general area?

And yeah, like the detective asked him why go back for something when you are able to gain entrance via your sticker being scanned, which is the way you gained entrance to get the clicker you need to gain entrance? The heck?

I think he went back and grabbed his phone or to see if anyone called him. JMO

edited to add: we have videos from Gray Hughes, I believe, showing SS coming and going. SS mentioned the clicker is needed for the rear entrance and I believe he did use the rear entrance when he returned? I'm a bit unclear though?

This is really getting to be a head shaker and I'm only at sentence #2.

"We woke up around, 7:00, 7:15, somewhere around there. Uh…."

For starters... JS said SS "picked her up from to take her to school". I have brought this up before as have others... you don't "pick up" someone if you're living in the house. Only if you're coming from someplace else. So SS says in this interview that "we woke up". Sure, "we" could all wake up at the same time if sleeping at different residences. I'll give him that. But! I'm still calling LIAR! He was there that night. So that means JS was lying about him "picking her up". What a hot mess this is and I'm only on sentence #2. It'll take me months to get through it at this rate. LOL

1715989979371.png

So if SS had his phone when he dumped MS remains, then he really did go out to Target and places along that road--assuming those places are actually out there? Looked pretty rural-ish to me. SS said he called JS--the apologizing profusely crap for being "late" for afternoon pick-up...so maybe he did have a phone with him?

It would be interesting to know if he ever called her, and what her phone records show.
If he told police he and Ms forgot their phones then when did he go back and get his so that he was able to call JS to be so apologetic?

JS's anxiety -- probably exacerbated because she knew of the abuse for years (or if she didn't directly know, her gut "knew" something was wrong, very wrong).

MOO.

(I think she 100% knew and basically allowed Maddie to be served up to SS for whatever reason. I don't excuse her at all. But, if she truly has anxiety, I feel like all the abuse, her part in it, and the entire situation contributed to an ongoing anxious feeling. Whether she was anxious/afraid of "losing" SS, being found out, or because deep down her psyche knew it was wrong... that, I don't know. Imo.)

This is really getting to be a head shaker and I'm only at sentence #2.

"We woke up around, 7:00, 7:15, somewhere around there. Uh…."

For starters... JS said SS "picked her up from to take her to school". I have brought this up before as have others... you don't "pick up" someone if you're living in the house. Only if you're coming from someplace else. So SS says in this interview that "we woke up". Sure, "we" could all wake up at the same time if sleeping at different residences. I'll give him that. But! I'm still calling LIAR! He was there that night. So that means JS was lying about him "picking her up". What a hot mess this is and I'm only on sentence #2. It'll take me months to get through it at this rate. LOL

View attachment 504324
Right? And this begs the question: why did JS lie on this basic issue? I believe she lied because she probably didn’t want people to know he stayed the night. Why not? What’s she hiding??

i bet her stomach contents were empty and not Entenmann's
I’m going to get her stomach probably had birthday cake in it. I don’t believe she was alive too much longer after she got in from her party. I would like to know: what time did JS get off work? Was she work from home or at a location? What time did she get home if she was at a location? I will wager her daughter was dead before JS was home if she was offsite.

I'm surprised that she was seen "slumped over" in the front seat of his vehicle. They way they definitively stated they believed she was deceased made me think there was something very concrete that made them say so. More than just someone slumped over in a car.

So if SS had his phone when he dumped MS remains, then he really did go out to Target and places along that road--assuming those places are actually out there? Looked pretty rural-ish to me. SS said he called JS--the apologizing profusely crap for being "late" for afternoon pick-up...so maybe he did have a phone with him?

It would be interesting to know if he ever called her, and what her phone records show.
on the audio, he said he returned to the home after the closed vape shop stop, he said he got his phone when he went out again to the vape shop. then came home again. was JS home he is asked..... he said she had a blood appt...sometime that day...then he says he believes she was here when he returned from the vape shop...she was sleeping in as much as she can, messed up with her new work schedule. then says definitely she had to be here and refers to the sleeping again.

so now we have JS not aware he is back and forth from the home????? 'cause she's sleeping?

so many lies, even where he pulled in with a flat tire.

SS's movements IMO are all put together now, or accounts of where he said he was which may have never happened at all, such as target, game stores, etc. Im confident LE knows JS movements if she left the home that day, phone usage, etc.

OK, I haven't even gotten past the FIRST sentence and already my hinky alarm is going off, and deafening loud. For starters, the heavy sigh that he starts out with is so phony. Also, one way you'll know if you're being lied to is liars will give too many details. I posted about that in thread #3 from a book I read (The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker):

TOO MANY DETAILS – When people are telling the truth they don’t feel they need to elaborate on their story with ‘too many details’.

So with that said... he starts with a heavy sigh and then starts giving too many details! In his first sentence! Woke up early, getting McDonald's, we made amazingly good time getting out the door. LIAR!!!! Just unreal.

*heavy sigh* So we woke up early. The plan was we were going to get McDonald’s breakfast on the way so we made amazingly good time getting out the door.

I can't wait to catch up with y'all!
the devil is in the details.

I'm surprised that she was seen "slumped over" in the front seat of his vehicle. They way they definitively stated they believed she was deceased made me think there was something very concrete that made them say so. More than just someone slumped over in a car.
I’m sure there is. These documents pertain to the sex charges and not the murder charge.

Once his story didn’t add up they had probable cause to search his phone. Once that happened he was done.

So.... is that what he didn't want to tell LE, that he went back for his phone?

Did he then go back toward the school? Wanted his map history to show that?

He is as unredeemable as he is stupid.

OK, I haven't even gotten past the FIRST sentence and already my hinky alarm is going off, and deafening loud. For starters, the heavy sigh that he starts out with is so phony. Also, one way you'll know if you're being lied to is liars will give too many details. I posted about that in thread #3 from a book I read (The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker):

TOO MANY DETAILS – When people are telling the truth they don’t feel they need to elaborate on their story with ‘too many details’.

So with that said... he starts with a heavy sigh and then starts giving too many details! In his first sentence! Woke up early, getting McDonald's, we made amazingly good time getting out the door. LIAR!!!! Just unreal.

*heavy sigh* So we woke up early. The plan was we were going to get McDonald’s breakfast on the way so we made amazingly good time getting out the door.

I can't wait to catch up with y'all!
sneak preview: he says out the door at 7:30ish... yes, HE was out the door at 7:30ish. 7:35am dumping Madeline's laptop and bookbag.

TBH, and I’m suspicious of mom don’t get me wrong, but now I think she didn’t know about the sexual abuse - if she knew I don’t think she would have asked to see the photo. I don’t think she would have invited the scrutiny of her response/reaction to seeing a photo of her daughter in a lewd situation with her boyfriend. MOO.
I respectfully disagree. I think she had no choice at that point but to continue her charade.The problem is shes’s a terrible actor. JMO

This last bit of info released, really sealed my opinion of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MWinslow