GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

http://wfla.com/2017/11/29/arrest-o...rder-suspect-stuns-his-friends-and-neighbors/
Neighbors describe Donaldson’s family as “God fearing” and very religious.

His mother often organized charity events for Church Without Walls and began her own hair cutting school at the church before moving on to another location.
Church Without Walls Senior Pastor Brandon White says the family now attends a different church but he remembers Howell as a member of the youth group and has kind things to say about the entire family.
“They’re stand up people,” White told us. “They’re the type of people every pastor would want in their church.”
Now that the family is gripped by the arrest of their son for murdering four people with no apparent motive, White is as troubled as the other friends and neighbors we spoke to about the Donaldsons, but is at a loss to explain how such a thing could happen to the boy he knew in youth group.

I just saw your post at the tail end of the last thread about that. Good eye!

It's still sinking in. I had the impression he worked at a counter or sink because of how one side of his hip looked stiff when he walked, and guessed at it, when the whole time, he may have been in his work uniform.

Seems so unflinching and cold of him, especially given his co-workers description of him, to fit murdering people on his way back forth from work, if that's how it was done.

Does that mean he was concerned about accounting for his time? He'd lost a job due to being absent too often.

I read the comments he made on his FB after the tons of spam re an iPad.

He many times referred to loving his mother. He spoke about God. He spoke about doing well. He spoke about challenges. He spoke kindly to his friends. He spoke of his love of basketball.

He often uses langauge that is used between friends. Slang .

Although I have to admit being on WS I have read FB posts of killers who sound so great but in real life they were horrible.

But this killer had lots and lots of friends. That is unusual with serial killers, I feel.

And his friends talked about how considerate he was, looking out for others.

It is mind blowing to watch the non chalant videos of the killer right after he killed someone. Playing with his phone. Walking with confidence. Happy go lucky.

Keep listening to your intuition — it knows of what it speaks! :sleuth:

It's still sinking in. I had the impression he worked at a counter or sink because of how one side of his hip looked stiff when he walked, and guessed at it, when the whole time, he may have been in his work uniform.

https://conneautweather.info/news/suspected-seminole-heights-serial-killer
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - The suspected killer in four murders in Seminole Heights has been arrested, but what's next for the suspect himself in regards to the legal process?
In looking at the evidence, there are 16 factors known as "aggravators" that a jury will ultimately consider at trial. Prosecutors have 45 days from Donaldson's arraignment to decide and serve written notice to the defense of which aggravators they intend to use.

Each case will ultimately be tried separately. However, evidence from the other murders can be used in each trial if there are sufficient similarities like motive, plan or opportunity that are relevant.

VIDEO.
http://wfla.com/2017/11/30/attorney...ldson-accused-seminole-heights-killer-speaks/
[h=1]Attorney for parents of Howell Donaldson, accused Seminole Heights killer, speaks[/h]

Here is the earliest time Sulphur Springs was mentioned in this forum:

What is the Sulpher Springs area like nowadays. Especially along E River Cove Street? Is it easy access to Seminole Heights. Are there any foot bridges over the Hillsborough River? Thank you.

On Thread #1 I inquired about foot bridges that would also someone to avoid the major highways over the Hillsborough river.

Yes, was wondering if a pedestrian only bridge exists that would allow a pedestrian to avoid hoofing it across Route 45 or I-275? Thanks!

http://www.tbo.com/news/courts/crim...er-makes-first-court-appearance-today/2345432
TAMPA — Howell Emanuel Donaldson III stepped beside his lawyer looking haggard, his wrists clasped in chains, his body wrapped in a green anti-suicide smock. He said nothing as a judge explained via a closed-circuit TV that he faces four counts of first-degree murder.
On Thursday morning, eight of Hoffa's family members packed a second-row bench behind a throng of reporters in Taylor's courtroom.

Her father, Kenny Hoffa, said later that he trusted Warren's office to make the right decisions in the case.

He also expressed empathy for Donaldson's relatives.

"I'm praying for his family," he said. "I know they're experiencing everything we're experiencing. … Unfortunately, they're going to suffer the loss of a son, like we lost a daughter. It's a tragedy all the way around."
It was unclear why Donaldson was wearing the green smock Thursday. Hillsborough sheriff's officials declined to say, citing medical privacy laws.

Jail personnel decide how to dress inmates based on their charges and a psychological screening during the booking process to determine whether they pose a risk to themselves or other inmates, sheriff's officials said. The garment is designed to resist tearing, preventing its use as a noose.

Since his arrest, Donaldson has been held in administrative confinement, which means he sits in a single-man cell with few of the privileges other inmates enjoy.

He many times referred to loving his mother. He spoke about God. He spoke about doing well. He spoke about challenges. He spoke kindly to his friends. He spoke of his love of basketball.

Although I have to admit being on WS I have read FB posts of killers who sound so great but in real life they were horrible.

But this killer had lots and lots of friends. That is unusual with serial killers, I feel.

It is mind blowing to watch the non chalant videos of the killer right after he killed someone. Playing with his phone. Walking with confidence. Happy go lucky.

Agreed. I don’t think I’ve ever been as baffled as this case when it comes to the profile of the killer. He is 100% not what I expected. I really just want to know why he did it and what changed between 2016 & 2017 for him to become so angry.

BBM
I guess now number 3 can be himself, a murdering who is very cold and not kind at all.

I feel bad for his family as they are top notch and I hope they do not lose everything defending him.

[video=youtube;wjRUsRlfxS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjRUsRlfxS8[/video]

Screenshots of WS posts are not allowed.

To quote from a closed thread, just go to the post in the old thread, click "Reply with Quote". Put your cursor within the html that appears and right click to "Select All", then right click to "Copy" and then come back to the new thread and paste that into the new post you are composing. Proceed as usual with your reply.

The reason for this feature is that the quoted post will then have that little black arrow (where it says "Originally posted by ...") that members can click to go directly to the original quote itself and view surrounding discussion and/or click back through the related discussion.

HTH :)

Agreed. I don’t think I’ve ever been as baffled as this case when it comes to the profile of the killer. He is 100% not what I expected. I really just want to know why he did it and what changed between 2016 & 2017 for him to become so angry.

His nonchalance blows my mind. Even in court if one did not know, he seems as concerned as if he was looking at a $10 parking ticket.

Thanks i intended to share the my earlier posts in Thread #1 concerning Sulphur Springs and escape routes over the Hillsborough River.

Thanks i intended to share the my earlier posts in Thread #1 concerning Sulphur Springs and escape routes over the Hillsborough River.

We do not know if this was an escape route, do we? We do not know if he went to Sulphur Springs, , do we?

[video=youtube;vk3OTCRxsco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3OTCRxsco[/video]
ABC Action News
From tonight,

He seems to be wearing his work uniform under the rain hoodie. Duh! He may have been on his way back and forth from work. Didn't even change. Just slipped that thing on, got his gun. LE will have his work schedule.

Maybe this has been covered before, but was it raining around the time he's caught on video?

The only time it rained on Oct 9th was a light rain from 7-8:30pm. It begs the questions, when and where did he leave with the jacket prior to the killing? Maybe he kept the jacket in his car?

His nonchalance blows my mind. Even in court if one did not know, he seems as concerned as if he was looking at a $10 parking ticket.

Flat effect. Was he taking street drugs/pharm meds?Self medicating for depression?

This is so cool and touching, like a scene in a movie! imo.

TAMPA — On Tuesday, Seminole Heights residents may have heard a chiming that seemed out of place at 11 p.m.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...rrest-with-late-night-church-bells-_163178265
For about 80 seconds, the church bells of Seminole Heights United Methodist church broke the silence — and perhaps the uneasiness — some residents had felt for 51 days.

After Tampa Police announced Howell Emanuel Donaldson III would face four charges of first-degree murder, Pastor Matt Horan made the late-night decision to ring the bells. In a Nov. 28 tweet, the church’s Twitter account tweeted hours before the announcement that someone would ring the bell for when the person who committed the Seminole Heights killings was found.
[video=youtube;GXVPbyKGHkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXVPbyKGHkY[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back