GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Every once in awhile WS brings me to tears. This post is one of those times.

What a healing gesture for that community. I wish them a joyous and peaceful holiday season.

:loveyou: :tears: :loveyou:

Yes. Exactly. Or song, even, Inthedetails.

Agreed completely, very 'touching' and 'cool.' Thank you so much, dotr!

[video=youtube;wjRUsRlfxS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjRUsRlfxS8[/video]

He looks slept deprived, imo, and lIke he just woke up. I'm sure he's had some very long days and nights being interrogated.

(Eta: so angry looking at him, murderer, coward punk senselessly gunning down innocent victims shooting them in the back and inflicting terror in a community and tearing families to pieces, I hope they throw away the key. I do think they will. I do believe he will ultimately be put to death.)

http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafet...a-serial-killer-cases-a-century-apart/2345552
[h=1]Eerily similar Tampa serial killer cases a century apart[/h]
By Paul Guzzo, Times Staff Writer Published: December 1, 2017

TAMPA — It is a horrific case of local déjà vu.

Twice, a man in his early 20s has stalked the streets of Tampa under cloak of darkness, used a gun to snatch the lives of random victims, was identified in Ybor City under odd circumstances and arrested in November.

The second instance has played out over the last two months, culminating in the arrest this week of 24-year-old Howell Emanuel Donaldson III, who is charged with four murders in Seminole Heights.

The first killer — Robert Anderson — roamed the streets a century ago.

"I am stunned history is repeating itself with such detail," said Angela Alderman, who while researching her family's genealogy learned her uncle Florentino Martinez was shot by the 22-year-old Anderson. "This is very tragic and scary that Tampa had to go through this again."
The first body was found on Christmas Eve in 1911, along the Hillsborough River, according to news reports of the time.

Over the next month, three more dead men — two African-Americans and one Latino — were discovered in the same area

Over the next two months, nearly 100 homes were set on fire in the African-American community of The Scrubs located on the outskirts of downtown.

Then he destroyed a more prominent target: The original and wooden Centro Asturiano social club building in Ybor City was destroyed via arson.

A male culprit was seen running from some fires, but he hid his identity by wearing a woman's wig and dress.
A month later, officers approached Anderson as he hung outside an Ybor bar and said he looked like the serial killer.

Just as confounding as why the 24-year-old charged in the Seminole Heights killings would ask a fellow Ybor McDonald's employee to look after a paper bag containing a loaded gun, Anderson invited law enforcement to search his apartment to prove his innocence.

There, the officers found a gun, bullets matching those at murder scenes, a woman's wig, fake eyelashes and a dress

It's still sinking in. I had the impression he worked at a counter or sink because of how one side of his hip looked stiff when he walked, and guessed at it, when the whole time, he may have been in his work uniform.

Seems so unflinching and cold of him, especially given his co-workers description of him, to fit murdering people on his way back forth from work, if that's how it was done.

Does that mean he was concerned about accounting for his time? He'd lost a job due to being absent too often.

Even though that Manager helped bring the police to the suspect and that's a good thing, there is something about her that seems off in the sense that she admits treating TD badly and putting a finger "gun" in his back--she had no idea who he was. That is actually harrassment of an employee. Not defending the criminal just showing how she didn't treat him well at work. Perhaps that set him off or was the "icing on the cake"

His nonchalance blows my mind. Even in court if one did not know, he seems as concerned as if he was looking at a $10 parking ticket.

He looked depressed to me. MOO

He looks slept deprived, imo, and lIke he just woke up. I'm sure he's had some very long days and nights being interrogated.

(Eta: so angry looking at him, murderer, coward punk senselessly gunning down innocent victims shooting them in the back and inflicting terror in a community and tearing families to pieces, I hope they throw away the key. I do think they will. I do believe he will ultimately be put to death.)

He's 24, fooled everybody he knows until now, but co-workers who saw through his facade.

Do you think these four innocent people he murdered were his first or did they stand out because he came home adept at it after long stints up in Queens, then something switched it back on in October?

Maybe his cell phone data over that last few yrs would be telling, as having the cell with him seems a pretty routine part of his pattern.

Even though that Manager helped bring the police to the suspect and that's a good thing, there is something about her that seems off in the sense that she admits treating TD badly and putting a finger "gun" in his back--she had no idea who he was. That is actually harrassment of an employee. Not defending the criminal just showing how she didn't treat him well at work. Perhaps that set him off or was the "icing on the cake"

The manager and co-worker are two different people. His co-worker is wise and beautiful, a fearless truth seeing type of a person, seems to me. So much so, I didn't even notice her jacket.

Adding a 9th data point to a post I made in the last thread re: geographic profiling study, Rossmo's theory, etc, will link/update for reference:

#9 Shooter's World.

#10--Also, did he go to church and where? Tia.

#11 UCF, Orlando, if girlfriend went there.

Adding a 9th data point to a post I made in the last thread re: geographic profiling study, Rossmo's theory, etc, will link/update for reference:

#9 Shooter's World.

#10--Also, did he go to church and where? Tia.

#11 UCF, Orlando, if girlfriend went there.

There was a video of his friend, not sure what MSM it was linked to, but when ask what could cause the perp to murder people, the friend answered that it could have been a 'girl' or something like that. This, while saying he had a hard time believing a life long friend could kill. How right could the friend be about it being about a girl? Perhaps the grievances most often shared by the perp was about the women in his life, what he griped about most? Did he do everything right, but things didn't clique because he was no less than a psycho killer?

There was a video of his friend, not sure what MSM it was linked to, but when ask what could cause the perp to murder people, the friend answered that it could have been a 'girl' or something like that. This, while saying he had a hard time believing a life long friend could kill. How right could the friend be about it being about a girl? Perhaps the grievances most often shared by the perp was about the women in his life, what he griped about most? Did he do everything right, but things didn't clique because he was no less than a psycho killer?

I want to know what I can take from this case over to NOCO, as far as any possible insight/experience gleamed.

(So glad to have you back, FindHG. Holler at Dexter if you would. I know he/she has missed you as well.)

I want to know what I can take from this case over to NOCO, as far as any possible insight/experience gleamed.

(So glad to have you back, FindHG. Holler at Dexter if you would. I know he/she has missed you as well.)

Quite a few things, Magz, among them, the victims, the timing, the sense of it being like a game for the perp or youthfulness of it, so many aspects seem comparable. Indeed, the sense of similarity with the NOCO thread was ever present.

Only found this reference to a possible g. friend so far..rbbm.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/Childh...gs-suspect-saw-a-change-in-attitude_163116986
"His demeanor was different," Keyworth said. "It was something that was talked about among our close group of friends."

They wondered what the problem could be.

Had the stress of not succeeding as a college basketball player at St. John’s University gotten to him?

Was he having issues with a woman he was dating at the University of Central Florida?

"There was something going on," Keyworth said. "I didn’t want to pry because I figured if he wanted to talk, he would talk. But his diction changed. He was more aggressive in the way he talked. He had more of an edge. He had a fuse. I didn’t remember this kid being like this."

A woman turns someone into a souless, confident, serial killer?

Yes, the lack of women was very apparent in many if the mass shooters, but they all seemed to be men who were losers with relationships .

This killer seemed to be popular and probably had no trouble getting dates. He had some nice exchanges with females on his FB that indicated he had relatonships with females that were fun and appropriate.

But we all know Fakebook is filled with lies about people’s lives. I see it with people posting on mine.

I am sure in high school he was extremely popular. Cute, athletic, nice build.

College is tough cuz it is filled with accomplished kids.

Six years of college. How was it for him? His FB has no indication of college except the beginning when it was spammed.

Sorry if this was already posted, but for those that were wondering it looks like the McDonald's employee will get the full reward.

http://m.mynews13.com/content/mobil...icles/bn9/2017/12/1/tipster_in_seminole_.html

Thank you, Beautybee. Great news!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a0619edfa05_story.html?utm_term=.756d870dd7a2

[video=twitter;936649473215868928]https://twitter.com/TampaPD/status/936649473215868928[/video]

Thank you, dotr. Hopefully, his hybrid spree/serial or whatever need to kill he has only started and ended since October of this year.

Found the text, but I think the video may be gone by now, here:

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/accused-killers-former-friends-teammates-stunned-by-charges

"We spent crazy amounts of time with Trai throughout MS and the first parts of high school," he said.

If Donaldson is the killer, Donaldson's friend says he has only one theory of what made him snap.

"[It has to be a] girl," he said. "Somebody that comes from that kind of neighborhood, who has that type of demeanor."

"After that, I would see him in the lounge doing his homework, he was really like a focused guy, he was quiet, he would laugh, but he was not the life of the party type person," said Rivers. "Gosh, I don't know what possessed him over the years to take a life."
"I don't want to believe it is true, I really don't,"... "But at the same time, I am going to be rational about it. And if it is, it is, you know?"
bbm

FTR
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/who-is-howell-donaldson-suspects-background-emerges
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/semi...sed-serial-killer-shocked-by-arrest/495620558
http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...cles/bn9/2017/11/30/usf_criminology_prof.html
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...lty-against-former-st-johns-athlete/23293519/

The manager and co-worker are two different people. His co-worker is wise and beautiful, a fearless truth seeing type of a person, seems to me. So much so, I didn't even notice her jacket.

Well, the manager is the one getting $110,000, even though the co-worker is the one who brought the gun to her attention. I think that's really terrible. The co-worker took the issue to her supervisor, which is appropriate, and now she gets nothing? Not fair at all.

Well, the manager is the one getting $110,000, even though the co-worker is the one who brought the gun to her attention. I think that's really terrible. The co-worker took the issue to her supervisor, which is appropriate, and now she gets nothing? Not fair at all.

Trai handed over his gun in a package to the manager, not the co-worker. They're not raising any controversy so, it seems all good. What's rewarded precisely is the courage to pass on the correct information or suspicion, which is exactly what the manager did.

I think the manager will do the right thing and maybe half the reward with the co-worker or divide the money between all the workers who were there when the gun was given to the officer.

I would still like to know about this picture that was shown to the co-worker and she ID'd it to be DH. And was he living out of his car? It looked like it or maybe he was just storing his "killing outfit" in the car.

I think maybe HD was just one of a number of people LE was surveilling (including the Houston guy). He never had the opportunity to dump the gun. I think he was getting ready to flee and that's why he was leaving the gun. Cashing his check and taking the show on the road makes sense if he was feeling the heat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back