FL - Mark Schwab facing execution for the '91 murder of Junny Rios-Martinez

Oh please, spare us, there's enough perverts loose to study, they need to kill this one already.

Not just this one, all of them would be fine with me. We don't need to study them because there is no need for their kind.

To bad the people who are so worried about this preditor weren't around to help the young boy while he was being raped and murdered. I'm sure his pain and suffering lasted longer than a few moments. Someone like this will do it again and again, the only way to protect society is to stop him permanently.

VB

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25440687/

STARKE, Fla. - Florida's new procedure for lethal injections could be tested Tuesday when executioners strap down a condemned inmate for the first time since a botched execution.
Mark Dean Schwab, 39, is scheduled to die exactly 16 years after he was sentenced in the 1991 kidnapping, rape and murder of 11-year-old Junny Rios-Martinez.

Awww, FL will make it all nicey-nice for him:
Florida's new procedure requires the warden to make sure the inmate is unconscious following the injection of the first chemical, sodium pentothal. Then the executioner will inject pancuronium bromide to paralyze his muscles and potassium chloride to stop his heart. It also requires people with medical training to be involved in the process.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-junny-rios-martinez-080629-ht,0,7005719.story

Junny Rios-Martinez's family MySpace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=215919857

Hey, if he is afraid of dying by lethal injection then give him the electric chair. It is the other option.

Schwab's sweet 16 years alive on Death Row at my expense as a tay-paying citizen has hopefully ran it's long course. The horrific crimes he committed more than merrit him being first in line to end his time.......my thoughts are only with the victim's family, IMO, Pioneers in this State for Victim's Rights - and the closure this will bring them as they continue on their life knowing that they are not breathing the same air as the monster that took their baby does.

What happened to Old Sparky? I thought Fl used that?

Schwab's sweet 16 years alive on Death Row at my expense as a tay-paying citizen has hopefully ran it's long course. The horrific crimes he committed more than merrit him being first in line to end his time.......my thoughts are only with the victim's family, IMO, Pioneers in this State for Victim's Rights - and the closure this will bring them as they continue on their life knowing that they are not breathing the same air as the monster that took their baby does.
I agree RR.

We lost Old Sparky when an inmate was fried during his date with the Electric Chair! Back in the 90's, I believe...

Awww, FL will make it all nicey-nice for him:
Florida's new procedure requires the warden to make sure the inmate is unconscious following the injection of the first chemical, sodium pentothal. Then the executioner will inject pancuronium bromide to paralyze his muscles and potassium chloride to stop his heart. It also requires people with medical training to be involved in the process.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-junny-rios-martinez-080629-ht,0,7005719.story

Junny Rios-Martinez's family MySpace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=215919857
I looked at his pics, what a cute, happy boy. How freaking sad. Why in the world would the school take the perverts word for it that he was Junny's father and send him to the baseball field to meet him?

We lost Old Sparky when an inmate was fried during his date with the Electric Chair! Back in the 90's, I believe...
Aw poor inmate.:rolleyes: I cant believe they try to make it "better" for these people!

Its true ... Sparky was retired after an inmate had a less then quick death.
If I recall correctly he did not die immediately and then caught on fire.

I love how they call the execution "botched" I mean how is that exactly??
The SOB died so IMO its not botched.

Yea really.

I would be front and center with a huge tub of popcorn, smiling and waving as he went along on his way to hell.

People who want to save these monsters from being uncomfortable or worse, want to save them from the DP should look at the myspace for that sweet kid this freak sodomized, tortured and murdered.

Ha! :clap:

Sounds exactly how it should have went.
Hmm, he actually caught fire? Hmmm, seems satan came to him instead of the other way around...The freak must have been really really bad.

It's about damn time! Those people have waited so long for this.

I would be front and center with a huge tub of popcorn, smiling and waving as he went along on his way to hell.

People who want to save these monsters from being uncomfortable or worse, want to save them from the DP should look at the myspace for that sweet kid this freak sodomized, tortured and murdered.

If your child grew up to kill someone, would you stop loving them and want to see them die a painful death with someone smiling and eating popcorn in the front row? I hope for your child's sake, there isn't anything they could do to stop your love for them. The people who want to save them from the DP are the people who have always loved them for who ELSE they always were, and always will be.

I hate this guy as much as you do. I don't see why we had to spend a blue million dollars on him, when he could have been given a life sentence without parole and saved us a bunch of money.... and saved his mother from having HER son murdered as well.

If it's all about the money, he should have life without parole. If it's all about revenge, then I can't understand.

If your child grew up to kill someone, would you stop loving them and want to see them die a painful death with someone smiling and eating popcorn in the front row? I hope for your child's sake, there isn't anything they could do to stop your love for them. The people who want to save them from the DP are the people who have always loved them for who ELSE they always were, and always will be.

I hate this guy as much as you do. I don't see why we had to spend a blue million dollars on him, when he could have been given a life sentence without parole and saved us a bunch of money.... and saved his mother from having HER son murdered as well.

If it's all about the money, he should have life without parole. If it's all about revenge, then I can't understand.

This man raped and murdered a child!
I say the monsters "mother" failed somewhere along the way. Feel sorry for him all you want and feel sorry for his mother.

I bet you a million dollars this monster was not thinking of HIS OWN mother when he pulled the pants off this child and sodomized him. DO YOU THINK HE WAS THINKING OF HIS MOTHER???

Her son is also being murdered? WHAT? No, he is not being murdered, he is being punished for his crimes...his many many crimes against children.
Now, if you want to save him from the DP and take the chance he will be out again in a few years, write a letter to him giving him your address. Let him live near you and your family.

I will never ever understand how anyone could have warm fuzzy feelings for someone who kills children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back