FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average salaries for armed security guards varied slightly within most of the U.S. regions in 2013. In the South, they earned the highest salaries, $36,000, in Washington, D.C., and the lowest, $26,000, in Louisiana, according to Indeed. Those in Hawaii and California made $21,000 and $33,000 per year, respectively.

Google result page anyone remember the exact company emplyed him? Wonder what his salary was?

Here, we have (sometimes) one company that supplies the security guards to businesses and then they turn around and pay their employees, minimum wage. If that is the case there, the corporation that supplied the security guards will be sued.

Some of us here have been tracking shooters/shootings for a while. The first thing I want to say is Foxfire, Rock On for being smart enough to have been talking about this for a couple of years. People mocked and laughed when you discussed the possibility of ISIS in our Serial Sniper Threads, even before Paris.

CoolJ said:

Musri represents the Islamic Society of Central Florida.... not the Islamic Extremist Society

This is what we need to remember.

I was glad to see someone from the Islamic community immediately speak out against this horrid act of violence and show the world their community condemns this act of terror just like the rest of us.

I think he was a closeted homosexual
I think he has had sex with a man
I think he struggled with this
I think the 911 call was to protect his parents from the gay stuff that is so hated from their upbringing.

Most do not have any idea , how many married closeted men, , with kids, gainfully employed, who are running around gay bars for a quick encounter and return home to their wives, kids and job the next day.

The oportunites for very brief encounters are real. They go home , after sex, say they worked late, and go on with their struggles .

Tons.........................

What do you propose be done? This guy was born in the US. That makes him a US citizen. He has a right to practice whatever religion he wants. If you want leadership to address it, what is do you think they should do?

Perhaps addressing that he pledged allegiance to ISIS in the 911 call?

IMOO.

I am closing this thread and starting a new one in about 10 minutes.

At 7:55 PM Eastern this thread will close.

ISIS put out an announcement a while back clearly stating that ANYONE that wanted to commit a terror attack in their name should do so. They explicitly stated that individuals do NOT need to get approval or permission in advance -- just do it.

Trying to make contact with ISIS while planning an attack would only up the risk of getting caught. It would also put ISIS operatives at risk.

Good point , and think about it, compared to old days, when "funding" was needed, now days all ya need is some money to pick up a couple of AK 47's. If you dont have enough money , put it on your AMerican Express, what do you care your gonna be dead....................

The Koran commands death for homosexuals. That's not coming from ISIS, but from the holy scripture of Islam. So, IMO, in this case, the killing of people at a gay nightclub is both Islamic extremism AND Islamic mainstream.

Our country is the United States though. We separate church and state.

I would like to know how anyone could tell if a blood donor is gay. Is there some kind of test that I never heard of?

Well if a person is truthful when filling out the forms given to them before giving blood, it is one of the questions. There are multiple reason why people can't give blood. The FDA waived the lifetime ban on gay men being able to give blood in 2015. There are restrictions in place that they have to not be sexually active for 12 months prior to giving blood.

http://vitals.lifehacker.com/gay-men-can-now-donate-blood-1749963418

Well if a person is truthful when filling out the forms given to them before giving blood, it is one of the questions. There are multiple reason why people can't give blood. The FDA waived the lifetime ban on gay men being able to give blood in 2015. There are restrictions in place that they have to not be sexually active for 12 months prior to giving blood.

http://vitals.lifehacker.com/gay-men-can-now-donate-blood-1749963418

Just jumping of your post. Regardless of who donates blood, it is ALL highly screened in exactly the same manner.

Please continue your discussion on THREAD #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member