FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the DHS worker hadn't had to have his work scrubbed that he had gathered on possible terrorists then there's a good chance this would not have happened and he even thinks that it wouldnt have. and I agree IMO.

[video=youtube;Ea6pt13Jp5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6pt13Jp5Q[/video]

Yes, exactly. Everyone needs to mobilize against things like this.

His father appears to have bought and sold property around Saint Lucie County, Florida, started several businesses, and claims to have been running for president of Afghanistan. His mother, Shahla Mateen, told police she was an unemployed teacher as of 2002.

In the Mateen family, there appears to have also been strife. His mother was arrested on a domestic battery charge in 2002, TC Palm reported. She told police her husband had threatened to kill her. The charge was dropped in 2003.

It is unclear how much contact Mateen had with local police in Fort Pierce, Florida, who told the Guardian on Tuesday that they were researching whether police were ever called to his home.

More at the link:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...orlando-nightclub-shooting-pulse-what-we-know

Right....or how about putting pressure on the FBI for their current policies & procedures. They knew about him from numerous sources and yet.....

Moo

Yes. What good does all that surveillance do, if they can't do anything to stop a massacre like this by an Islamic terrorist?

I don't see why it can't be discussed.

But, IMO, any discussion about limiting speech has to include Supreme Court decisions regarding the free speech clause of the First Amendment as it relates to "hate speech."

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/freespeech/tp/Hate-Speech-Cases.htm

There are other rulings, but these are among the legal foundations for where we are at this point in our history.

When an issue is about speech in a religious context, the First Amendment comes again into any equation.

JMO, but it will take a constitutional amendment that makes fundamental changes to the religion and speech clauses in the First Amendment before new limits can be placed on speech, including speech that originates from a religious perspective.

Its not just religious groups either. There are other groups who constantly yells death threats against a certain group of people.

As a Christian myself, I believe any place of worship where the leader or members spew hatred, and advocates violence belongs to a cult. They certainly don't worship the loving God I do that is for certain.

I think any hate speech should be against the law already especially when they are spewing hatred against someone and believe a certain group should be murdered.

IMO

Yes. What good does all that surveillance do, if they can't do anything to stop a massacre like this by an Islamic terrorist?

i kinda think in hindsight we think they should have done more.That is with knowing what happened the other night. Back then , it appears as if they were following the laws in place at the time , and criteria established .

There conclusion was they could find no valid legit terrorism
links.

In much the same way , as far as we know it stands today. On his computer they found some gay chat rooms

There were not simulated flight plans landing in the Indian airport as in MAL 370.

There was nothing like online and on cell phone we saw in both Paris attacks.

There was nothing on this guys electronics, thus far that mirror San Bern.

We have some gay chat rooms!

There has as far as we know , no links to some known active terrorism group over there.

At this point in time we have a dude running his mouth the other night claim ISIS connections - in much the same way, years ago he claimed to have contacts with The Boston Marathon dude. He had none.

He claimed the other night to have explosives- he had none.

He claimed to have enormous amounts of ammunation. He did not.

He told a captive, that he had a person in another room with a bomb around their waste. Not true.

He told another witness and 911 that he was wearing a bomb, he was not.

I look at this as a pattern, which basically boils down to someone who makes statements which are just not true or vaiid.

In light of the evergrowing indicators providing much logical reasons to explain the other night , I just kinda feel it is ok to put his 911 calls regarding his ISIS stuff in the same category as all the hot air he has expelled over the years---people tend to behave in consistent manners.

The abovementioned all mirror bullying which apparently started in childhood. DV is bullying as well.

The guy on grinder was interviewed on CNN a while ago . He said on Grindr what he would do was:

hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey hey hey hey hey

nothing else.

That strikes me as some mental concerns.

The guy blocked him.

Patterns!

imo

Pulse now is hallowed ground, many souls there. What does anyone think of owner wanting to remodel + open as a tribute? I could never dance and have fun there' MOO

Why , if you have a tweet (you kill ....)that could help in understanding history this one does not have this stuff on it like every other tweet on twitter?

If I found that I would want that date stamp thing in it ??

[video=twitter;743183071004942336]https://twitter.com/PaulaReidCBS/status/743183071004942336[/video]

This wasn't a tweet it was on his FB

i kinda think in hindsight we think they should have done more.That is with knowing what happened the other night. Back then , it appears as if they were following the laws in place at the time , and criteria established .

There conclusion was they could find no valid legit terrorism
links.

In much the same way , as far as we know it stands today. On his computer they found some gay chat rooms

There were not simulated flight plans landing in the Indian airport as in MAL 370.

There was nothing like online and on cell phone we saw in both Paris attacks.

There was nothing on this guys electronics, thus far that mirror San Bern.

We have some gay chat rooms!

There has as far as we know , no links to some known active terrorism group over there.

At this point in time we have a dude running his mouth the other night claim ISIS connections - in much the same way, years ago he claimed to have contacts with The Boston Marathon dude. He had none.

He claimed the other night to have explosives- he had none.

He claimed to have enormous amounts of ammunation. He did not.

He told a captive, that he had a person in another room with a bomb around their waste. Not true.

He told another witness and 911 that he was wearing a bomb, he was not.

I look at this as a pattern, which basically boils down to someone who makes statements which are just not true or vaiid.

In light of the evergrowing indicators providing much logical reasons to explain the other night , I just kinda feel it is ok to put his 911 calls regarding his ISIS stuff in the same category as all the hot air he has expelled over the years---people tend to behave in consistent manners.

The abovementioned all mirror bullying which apparently started in childhood. DV is bullying as well.

The guy on grinder was interviewed on CNN a while ago . He said on Grindr what he would do was:

hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey hey hey hey hey

nothing else.

That strikes me as some mental concerns.

The guy blocked him.

Patterns!

imo

And this is why the LGBT community I know is more concerned about the availability of him getting guns than Islamic terrorism.
I think striking out at the gay community was his main objective- brownie points for him in his mind that he did it during Ramadan- claim allegiance to ISIS to satisfy his father.

This thread will be closed in about 15 minutes. I'll post thread number 4 shortly.

Tricia

There's a tremendous amount of concern over islam vs constitutional amendments within the LGBT community. You just wouldn't know it due to censorship and shadow banning. Twitter is owned by a Saudi and Facebook suspends anyone opposite their ideology, which isn't exactly a secret. Not all gays think alike, regardless of what MSM pushes.

I admit I didn't read the first two threads!

Has cultural differences already been discussed? I have many vet friends, and some still active, and deployed now in the middle east. ALL of the people I know have told stories about the way the Afghanistan men that were fighting with them would chose a young boy and repeatedly rape him every Thursday. I don't remember why Thursday, but it was a reason. They had a word they called these boys. They did NOT see it was gay sex!!! To them, gay meant you felt love or emotions towards the one you were raping. To them, it was relieving a sexual need.They would rape goats, and camels too. The military could do nothing to stop it because it was their cultural! The American soldiers weren't allowed to intervene, or try to help the little boys at all! The Afghan men would have sex with each other, but again, hated gays. I don't know if any of this game into play with Mateen. I contacted a few people today to make sure I had remembered corrected.

This does NOT mean I am justifying what Mateen did! NO WAY! HIs actions are his alone! I'm only trying to figure out what made this guy tick. And may never know. But IMO, if we don't get to the root of the evil, we can't provent it from happening again.

And this is why the LGBT community I know is more concerned about the availability of him getting guns than Islamic terrorism.
I think striking out at the gay community was his main objective- brownie points for him in his mind that he did it during Ramadan- claim allegiance to ISIS to satisfy his father.

Thank you for explaining this to me, I didn't know that and now it does make sense. I agree it was Brownie points and he could pretend that he wasn't gay just doing what he had to do to get in with them so he could kill them. JMO Either way, red flags were there for quite some time, we need to have some things in place to keep these types of people who continue to throw up red flags from being able to get weapons. And possibly some mental intervention would help.

Has cultural differences already been discussed? I have many vet friends, and some still active, and deployed now in the middle east. ALL of the people I know have told stories about the way the Afghanistan men that were fighting with them would chose a young boy and repeatedly rape him every Thursday. I don't remember why Thursday, but it was a reason. They had a word they called these boys. They did NOT see it was gay sex!!! To them, gay meant you felt love or emotions towards the one you were raping. To them, it was relieving a sexual need.They would rape goats, and camels too. The military could do nothing to stop it because it was their cultural! The American soldiers weren't allowed to intervene, or try to help the little boys at all! The Afghan men would have sex with each other, but again, hated gays. I don't know if any of this game into play with Mateen. I contacted a few people today to make sure I had remembered corrected.

This does NOT mean I am justifying what Mateen did! NO WAY! HIs actions are his alone! I'm only trying to figure out what made this guy tick. And may never know. But IMO, if we don't get to the root of the evil, we can't provent it from happening again.

Mateen was raised here in the US so I would doubt that stuff would come into play with him right? Unless his father molested him or something IDK. Of course on his couple trips to saudi he could have come across that stuff.
All that is a bit too weird to me, from what I can tell Men can just have sex with whomever, whatever they want and it's all fine, but women can't even enjoy sex or anything without being stoned to death or something. Totally biased religion..why a woman would even want to participate in such a thing is beyond me.

the FBI interviewed Mateen twice, and carried out separate interviews with other witnesses, as well as physical surveillance and checks on his records.
"Ultimately, we were unable to verify the substance of his comments, and the investigation was closed," Hopper said.

FBI determined that Mateen's contact with Abusalha "was minimal and did not constitute a substantive relationship or threat at that time".

"There was nothing to keep the investigation going forward."

Mateen would show up at his studio in Canoga Park, California, "three or four times a year" to tape his shows

The media is so stunned that he made phone calls "during" the shooting. They were in there for three hours doing nothing. How the fact that he made some brief phone calls as surprising , is well surprising moo

Why is that so surpising to the media??

They report like he was doing that there words "during the shooting" . The tv guy said he got the call around 250, what was going on? He was not firing away like in the beginning . The folks in bathroom said he used his phone, while nothing else was happening.

He was on his phone with the cops, why is it so shocking to the media that he used his phone? I am confused...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-160612195121131.html

Absolutely. Of course, I believe every decent American supports any efforts towards containing and eliminating ISIL, and from the perspective of foreign policy experts, the President and his administration is using every means necessary to combat it's proliferation. I believe the decisions he and his cabinet have made and are making, are in the best interests of our country and provide the best possible security aside from changing what America is fundamentally about. But the average citizen can do nothing when it comes to fighting ISIL, other than "see something, say something." However, there is a great deal the American public can do to fight back against our own domestic terror organization and Congress members who are complicit in not only fomenting and exploiting the fears of the citizenry, but actively work to keep the lives of American's at risk in order to put money into the coffers of a deadly, predatory industry. This is where the average, angry citizen can have the most impact.

It's not a myth, it's truth. Women are used for breeding purposes, boys are used for pleasure. Bestiality is permissible as long as you don't eat the animal afterwards. Anyone whose spent any time in the middle east knows as much. As someone just said, men can do whatever, when ever with whatever but women have their clitoris cut out by force and can't leave the house without a man. Yes, Mateen was raised here but his parents weren't. I'm sure he was subjected to some highly uncivilized customs.

Please continue the conversation on Thread # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member