FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, were there decals on the Hummer at this time? Because that might shine some light on the speculation abou LE lying about the Hummer on video.

For those who saw the video, is it A decal shown or clearly THE decal?

Lastly, bumping a question from earlier because if somebody answered I missed it- If the "Waterford" text was sent from the phone at, what, 4:26, how does that match up with the "pings" that located the phone? My understanding is that the location of text was the mall where the Hummer was found, which is how they declared Waterford a decoy. Is the ex's house close enough that the message would ping off the same towers? I'm thinking an iPhone has GPS tracking, which would narrow the area down significantly. Unless there are more than one person involved, how could the phone get to the mall a mere fifteen or so minutes before the Not-Michelle's-Hummer-Per-LE-But-People-Doubt left? I might end up eating my hat here, but I would be shocked if the 4:40 Hummer actually is Michelle's.

Edit- Wow, that last one was more complicated than it needed to be.For simplicity's sake, I'll restate.

The text sent at 4:26 saying "Waterford" was apparently traced to the mall where Michelle's Hummer was found. Unless the ex's house is close enough to ping off the same towers (and I think an iPhone has GPS, which would make it unlikely), the Hummer leaving at 4:40 makes no sense. Assuming the LE is lying about the decal-free Hummer belonging to someone in the neighbourhood, the timeline still doesn't work- the iPhone is at the mall 15 minutes before the Hummer leaves the apartment? Unless two or more people are involved, the ex would have to get to the mall, reply to a text, get back home, then drive the Hummer away in the space of 15 minutes. While watching two three year olds, or leaving them with their mother's injured body.

BBM

No Waterford is East about 18-20 miles from where the Hummer was found. The cell phone per OPD did not ping the Waterford area, therefore OPD is saying the Waterford text is bogus.

Well I saw the video with my own eyes last night when it was aired and sure enough, her Hummer is shown coming in at 3:18 PM with the decals and what appears to be a Hummer exiting at 4:40 PM with no decals & no rear wheel cover. What I didn't see was the part about OPD stating the exiting vehicle was not hers and that they have video of when she left.

Regardless, even if her Hummer is not on video exiting the neighborhood it doesn't really mean anything......there are 2 entrances to the neighborhood. She could've entered in one entrance (caught on camera) and exited the other (not on camera).

I totally understand you saw the video and I was about 10 seconds too late when it was online as I would have recorded it so WE had it to view.

However, a majority of us have nothing to look at, we don't have anything in print that LE says they have a video etc., etc. and that is the basis for my post.

BBM

No Waterford is East about 18-20 miles from where the Hummer was found. The cell phone per OPD did not ping the Waterford area, therefore OPD is saying the Waterford text is bogus.

So my attempts at clarity didn't help? I know Waterford is bogus. I thought it pinged at the mall where the Hummer was and was asking how close the ex's house was to the ping location- did they triangulate via signals and is the ex's house close enough the text could originate from there, or did they use GPS which places it definitely at the mall parking lot? If the latter, it almost certainly rules out the 4:40 Hummer being Michelle's (as LE said and some were questioning), because it seems unlikely that somebody (the ex, presumably) would take the phone to the mall to reply to a text, then return and leave in the Hummer within fifteen minutes, then dropping the Hummer off at the same place. Am I misunderstanding where the text was sent from?

Edit- It was this post:

FWIW, my understanding is it was her phone that sent the text that said she was in Waterford. It was the fact the phone didn't ping in Waterford, but where the truck was later found that police is basing their opinion that the text was a ruse.

IMO, by that time family and friends were trying to get ahold of Michelle and the perp sent the text to buy time.

If the phone pinged at the location of the truck by 4:26, it seems highly unlikely that the Hummer leaving at 4:40 was Michelle's as some are speculating. Unless the ex's place is close enough to the mall that both locations would give the same pings (iPhones have GPS, I believe, so it seems unlikely) or the guilty party participated in some seriously odd movements (going with phone to the mall and replying to a text, then returning to leave again in the HUmmer within 15 minutes)/there were multiple people involved and acted inexplicably.

If you don't mind me asking, were there decals on the Hummer at this time? Because that might shine some light on the speculation abou LE lying about the Hummer on video.

Yes, & the crooked spare tire cover too...

So my attempts at clarity didn't help? I know Waterford is bogus. I thought it pinged at the mall where the Hummer was and was asking how close the ex's house was to the ping location- did they triangulate via signals and is the ex's house close enough the text could originate from there, or did they use GPS which places it definitely at the mall parking lot? If the latter, it almost certainly rules out the 4:40 Hummer being Michelle's (as LE said and some were questioning), because it seems unlikely that somebody (the ex, presumably) would take the phone to the mall to reply to a text, then return and leave in the Hummer within fifteen minutes, then dropping the Hummer off at the same place. Am I misunderstanding where the text was sent from?

The cell phone "powered down" at 8:01 in the area where they have the command center. Jesse Blacks Saloon. Michelle's brother says he received the text "Waterford" at 4:26 after asking where she was at.

It has since been said the phone did not ping in Waterford. Because supposedly the phone was no where near that area.

The ex lives about 6 miles from the command center, ex's father lives 3 miles from the command center and ex's father also lives 3 miles from the Millnia Mall.

I have not heard the phone pinged at the mall.

Hmmmm, where did her phone ping when the text "Waterford" was sent? I had it in my mind that it was Jesse Blacks as well but it appears that didn't happen til 8:01pm.

This is one of the reporters from Orlando Sentinel. I have no idea if it is related to Michelle, but thought it was interesting considering an earlier sighting near Alafaya Trail.

AmyPavukOSAmy Pavuk

Alafaya Trail's blocked in both directions at Golfway Boulevard, so may want to avoid the road if you can.

36 minutes ago

What are the possible ways that a phone can 'power down'? Do you turn it off or take the battery out or does the battery just die. Or all of the above.

What are the possible ways that a phone can 'power down'? Do you turn it off or take the battery out or does the battery just die. Or all of the above.

I thought about that also, so I looked up the iphone. In order to remove the batter you have to have this little tiny screwdriver.

So...it's either turn it off or the battery dies.

I thought about that also, so I looked up the iphone. In order to remove the batter you have to have this little tiny screwdriver.

So...it's either turn it off or the battery dies.

The battery would also "die" if the phone was submerged in water or maybe if the phone itself was destroyed (thrown out the window while on the highway). I'm not sure on that, so I am making the assumption.

Is there any chance that Michelle was actually in Waterford at some point on Thursday afternoon? I know that the 4:26pm text to her brother was labeled bogus, but I am wondering if she was there prior to that time and something occurred in that area. If it did, and she was removed from that area and brought to the Belle Isle area, the phone might have pinged in an area between Waterford and Belle Isle at 4:26.

Or, I may just have lost my mind trying to figure out the timeline...

As I sat here watching the news a little while ago I had to stop a minute and reflect on all my thoughts. IMO, it seems like the majority of us here are somewhat focused on the ex bf, which is quite justifiable. I think it's important, for me anyway, to really broaden my vision and look at everything. I've been wondering about the mobile tanning service, I've been wondering about her having an obvious routine that someone might be aware of, and I've even been wondering about her new bf and his reaction to all the People's Court thing. idk .....my mind is in a whirl. :confused:

You really don't need a little screwdriver to remove the screws from the phone. If one has a small nail file or pocketknife, thin piece of metal or even a strong fingernail.

Been there done that! :crazy:

As I sat here watching the news a little while ago I had to stop a minute and reflect on all my thoughts. IMO, it seems like the majority of us here are somewhat focused on the ex bf, which is quite justifiable. I think it's important, for me anyway, to really broaden my vision and look at everything. I've been wondering about the mobile tanning service, I've been wondering about her having an obvious routine that someone might be aware of, and I've even been wondering about her new bf and his reaction to all the People's Court thing. idk .....my mind is in a whirl. :confused:

I feel the same way. That's how I started questioning the "bogus" Waterford text. The sighting of Michelle's Hummer traveling east on 408 in the 417/ Alafala area between 3pm and 4pm made me wonder if she dropped off the twins and headed toward Waterford to stop at a store on her way home.

The above sighting was mentioned earlier by one of the posters here (Ironhorse).

Working on a new thread... will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

The mobile business did make her vulnerable. Anyone at anytime could wave to her and go over and talk about her business. A sick perp only needs to get within arm's reach to nab someone by surprise. She could have been thrown into her Hummer by one person, while another drove them away.

Did the videos catch who was driving the Hummer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500