FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Erickson on Nancy Grace: The reason she felt like the time on the neighbor's surveillance camera that shows Michelle's hummer in the Dale Smith's neighborhood was incorrect...was because Dale Smith had told her (herfamily) that she dropped off the twins at 4:00 pm. She said because the police aren't saying whether or not the time on the camera is correct she can only say that if the time is correct on the camera (which showed 3:18 pm) than Dale Smith lied to her family about her dropping off the kids at 4:00pm.

Keep in mind, LE is not sharing very much with anyone. Including them. It makes a lot more sense when you hear it from her perspective say that on Nancy Grace.

Lauren is talking about the 11 year old and calling when he gets home, etc., etc.

Listen and tell me what y'all heard.

Lauren about time stamp on video possibly being wrong:
initially the video came out and I don't know if the time was correct or not. Dale told them the children were dropped of at 4:00 initially but that doesn't correspond with the video. Either the video is wrong, or someone isn't telling the truth. (time stamp says 3:18)

So Lauren says she only believes the time stamp is wrong based on what DS says. She doesn't know which one is correct, Dale or the time stamp. (hmmm.)
Says the neighborhood is a loop around so you'd drive in, drive up to the house, then loop around. She just would have gone around the loop.

Sounds like they really wanted to believe Dale and they hate to just come out and say he's lying.

I guess my next question is what side of the bridge was the phone found... north or south... that might indicate what direction the vehicle was travelling

NG: Is mom normally there when son gets home. Lauren says normally he gets off the bus, he has a cell phone, he always calls when he's off the bus if for any reason M isn't there. One of the aunts lives down the road and she'll come over, or M will say that she'll be there shortly. At 6:50 the son called the sister to say that Michelle hadn't come home.

So if he always called Michelle when he got home it sounds like there could be a call from the son in the iphone that we don't know about.

Originally Posted by ~n/t~
Do we know if the phone pinged in Waterford? That's the only out of place location on the map. Everything else appears to fit a pattern.

Exactly a pattern is correct and the only thing that does not fit into that obvious pattern is WATERFORD!!! "WATERFORD" being the one, single, solitary word that was sent in the last communication from Michelle's phone sent in the reply text to brother, Dustin's text message needing a ride and asking what part of town are you in?? The immediate reply text from his sister, Michelle's phone at 4:26pm simply said, "WATERFORD"..

In answer to your question NO, not only did Michelle's phone NOT PING FROM WATERFORD WHEN THE 4:26pm TEXT WAS SENT STATING: "WATERFORD".. but according to LE MICHELLE's PHONE DID NOT EVER PING IN AND/OR AROUND WATERFORD THE ENTIRE DAY/NIGHT OF 11/17..

Waterford.. The one place that as you point out does not fit in the pattern.. And the reason it does not fit in the pattern is because Michelle's phone NEVER WAS ANY WHERE NEAR WATERFORD AT ANY TIME ON NOVEMBER 17..

In my opinion it's obvious the reason and the motive behind why the word and the area of WATERFORD was thrown into play that day.. Simply to buy a murderer time and throw off anyone away from the small, patterned area that is well defined in connecting the dots.. Waterfords not in the pattern because it simply is not part of the pattern of events that took place that day..

NG: Is mom normally there when son gets home. Lauren says normally he gets off the bus, he has a cell phone, he always calls when he's off the bus if for any reason M isn't there. One of the aunts lives down the road and she'll come over, or M will say that she'll be there shortly. At 6:50 the son called the sister to say that Michelle hadn't come home.

So why was THAT day not normal? Why did he wait until 6:50 to call? Of course...they may just be trying to cover for him being home alone more often that they are comfortable admitting to...hmmm.

Lauren is talking about the 11 year old and calling when he gets home, etc., etc.

Listen and tell me what y'all heard.

I can't wait for the transcript but from what I heard, it is just what I thought all along. He did get off the bus at 3:30, and when he did that every day, he always called his mom, from his cell, to tell her he was on the way home. He called her as usual that afternoon, but she never returned the call.

I KNEW IT. I knew that as a single working mom, automatically, she would expect to check in with her 11 yr old when he came home from school.

And Lauren said that Michelle would have called one of the family if she expected to be really late. She would not have left him alone for so long. I KNEW IT.

So why was THAT day not normal? Why did he wait until 6:50 to call?

I don't think he did wait. I thought she said he called his moms phone at 3:30 when he got off the bus to tell her he was on the way home. But she never returned his call.

So why was THAT day not normal? Why did he wait until 6:50 to call? Of course...they may just be trying to cover for him being home alone more often that they are comfortable admitting to...hmmm.

I'm thinking he did call and it was after Michelle had lost control of her phone.

I can't wait for the transcript but from what I heard, it is just what I thought all along. He did get off the bus at 3:30, and when he did that every day, he always called his mom, from his cell, to tell her he was on the way home. He called her as usual that afternoon, but she never returned the call.

I KNEW IT. I knew that as a single working mom, automatically, she would expect to check in with her 11 yr old when he came home from school.

And Lauren said that Michelle would have called one of the family if she expected to be really late. She would not have left him alone for so long. I KNEW IT.

So now I wonder why the 11 year old didn't call someone sooner if he always called his mother when he got home from school?

Also, why didn't the 11 year old call his aunt sooner, if this is what is normal in this household?

There is a piece missing here.

Maybe he did try to call earlier, she did not answer, he got playing video games, etc...and then called again when he saw how late it was...

I don't think he did wait. I thought she said he called his moms phone at 3:30 when he got off the bus to tell her he was on the way home. But she never returned his call.

IIRC, Lauren stated "he normally calls his mother when he gets home at 3:30" but I didn't hear that "he called his mother at 3:30.

Still taping the show and I will upload it as soon as the show ends so we can grab what Lauren stated, as I can't rewind while recording.

If it was my 12 yo GS and he started playing videos.....ya might not hear from him until the next morning. I was thinking he hadn't called her at all. I mis-read.

So now I wonder why the 11 year old didn't call someone sooner if he always called his mother when he got home from school?

Also, why didn't the 11 year old call his aunt sooner, if this is what is normal in this household?

There is a piece missing here.

I'm wondering, too, why he didn't call the aunt. Maybe it was more normal for him to go longer periods of time alone without contact with Mom. Maybe the aunt was gone and he started playing video games. I have an 11-year-old, though, and he can certainly entertain himself for a long while, but if he hadn't heard from me by probably 4:30 he would get really worried and start calling. So this confuses me, also.

I also heard he normally called mom, not that he did. I was just speculating that he may have tried but she couldn't respond.

Maybe he tried to call mom, no answer then he either gets involved playing a video game and the time passes quickly or he takes a nap after school. Having raised 2 teens and having 1 who is 16 now, I have seen them do both. In fact, my 16 year old takes a nap almost every single day after school.

Lauren Erickson on Nancy Grace: The reason she felt like the time on the neighbor's surveillance camera that shows Michelle's hummer in the Dale Smith's neighborhood was incorrect...was because Dale Smith had told her (herfamily) that she dropped off the twins at 4:00 pm. She said because the police aren't saying whether or not the time on the camera is correct she can only say that if the time is correct on the camera (which showed 3:18 pm) than Dale Smith lied to her family about her dropping off the kids at 4:00pm.

^above^ bolded and especially of significance highlighted and underlined Red..
I'm so glad that this issue was addressed.. I know her publicly announcing on 11/30 the bizarre comment regarding this issue caused many such confusion.. Wondering was the family actually stating the timestamp was wrong and did they really believe she didn't arrive til 4pm..

Now she's cleared it up in her saying(what I believe what she was saying all along and that it's intended purpose was served) in letting Dale know that they knew that the timestamp showing the correct time of 3:18pm clearly indicated Dale was a bold faced liar to them with his claim of 4pm.. IMO he as well as NeJame knew immediately on 11/30 when she first made the statement exactly what the family was meaning and that it was directed straight at Dale..

So glad she addressed this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member