FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering, too, why he didn't call the aunt. Maybe it was more normal for him to go longer periods of time alone without contact with Mom. Maybe the aunt was gone and he started playing video games. I have an 11-year-old, though, and he can certainly entertain himself for a long while, but if he hadn't heard from me by probably 4:30 he would get really worried and start calling. So this confuses me, also.

I also heard he normally called mom, not that he did. I was just speculating that he may have tried but she couldn't respond.

Lauren was pretty adamant about the routine of what the 11 year old does when he gets home, etc., etc.

It maybe a long shot, but Michelle may just have been available to answer the phone still at 3:30 PM.

Lauren Erickson on Nancy Grace: The reason she felt like the time on the neighbor's surveillance camera that shows Michelle's hummer in the Dale Smith's neighborhood was incorrect...was because Dale Smith had told her (herfamily) that she dropped off the twins at 4:00 pm. She said because the police aren't saying whether or not the time on the camera is correct she can only say that if the time is correct on the camera (which showed 3:18 pm) than Dale Smith lied to her family about her dropping off the kids at 4:00pm.

Keep in mind, LE is not sharing very much with anyone. Including them. It makes a lot more sense when you hear it from her perspective say that on Nancy Grace.

I heard early on the LE said Michelle left the salon at 2:30 to go pick the kids up from daycare and then was heading to DS house. LE said there was no way she could go get the kids and make to DS home in that amount of time. To me, the 4:00 seems more reasonable. But I don't know where the daycare was. Does anyone know this?

So now I wonder why the 11 year old didn't call someone sooner if he always called his mother when he got home from school?

Also, why didn't the 11 year old call his aunt sooner, if this is what is normal in this household?

There is a piece missing here.

Maybe he just went inside and got busy and caught up doing something else? I know my 11 year old steppie LOVED having the house to herself.... to act grown up; do homework, fix something to eat, watch tv, play on the computer...

If it was my 12 yo GS and he started playing videos.....ya might not hear from him until the next morning. I was thinking he hadn't called her at all. I mis-read.

I agree, 11 yo can get pretty involved in video games, tv, the internet. Lauren did not say he called Michelle. She said he usually does. Some were just speculating that he may have and we didn't know about it.

I don't think he did wait. I thought she said he called his moms phone at 3:30 when he got off the bus to tell her he was on the way home. But she never returned his call.

If Michelle's son did call her while walking home from the bus at 3:30- 3:45PM and she didnt return the call...then wouldn't this put her missing at a time closer to when Michelle was at Dale Jr. condo?

Doesn't prove DS2 involvement but shows the start of events that were not the norm for Michelle.
JMO

I heard early on the LE said Michelle left the salon at 2:30 to go pick the kids up from daycare and then was heading to DS house. LE said there was no way she could go get the kids and make to DS home in that amount of time. To me, the 4:00 seems more reasonable. But I don't know where the daycare was. Does anyone know this?
One of the articles said about 10 minutes from hair salon and located between salon and condo of DS. I will try to find it.

I agree, 11 yo can get pretty involved in video games, tv, the internet. Lauren did not say he called Michelle. Some were just speculating that he may have and we didn't know about it.

Thank You, now that I have really confused myself, I'm going to crawl back over to the corner with my blankie and take another shot of nyquil and just read....:blushing:

Michelle's Hummer was seen on the camera @3:18 PM and confirmed it was her vehicle.

^above^ bolded and especially of significance highlighted and underlined Red..
I'm so glad that this issue was addressed.. I know her publicly announcing on 11/30 the bizarre comment regarding this issue caused many such confusion.. Wondering was the family actually stating the timestamp was wrong and did they really believe she didn't arrive til 4pm..

Now she's cleared it up in her saying(what I believe what she was saying all along and that it's intended purpose was served) in letting Dale know that they knew that the timestamp showing the correct time of 3:18pm clearly indicated Dale was a bold faced liar to them with his claim of 4pm.. IMO he as well as NeJame knew immediately on 11/30 when she first made the statement exactly what the family was meaning and that it was directed straight at Dale..

So glad she addressed this..

Perfectly sleuthed!

Well, her phone should tell the story, though surely her son's phone has been checked if he said he called, to get the timing...

Maybe he just went inside and got busy and caught up doing something else? I know my 11 year old steppie LOVED having the house to herself.... to act grown up; do homework, fix something to eat, watch tv, play on the computer...

If there is a routine, it goes on daily. They know what they need to do and to say "oops, didn't call Mom after 3 hours and 20 minutes, nope, not buying that one.

I can go with maybe an hour, because by then he will realize, Mom didn't call me to say she would be late and soon it will be dinner time, etc., etc.

So the text "Waterford" came from the vicinity of the 408 freeway which is about 6 miles west of the Waterford Town Center. If the abductor did the texting then I would think they or he were actually heading west or any direction other than east toward Waterford to throw others off the trail

(Repeating this as the other thread closed right after I posted this over there.)

Isn't it possible that Michelle sent this text as she was on her way to Water Town Center knowing that she would be there in minutes? Also, when her brother said it was unlike her to send such a short message, couldn't she have planned to text a more detailed message when she got there as she may have been drving and not able to text more?

If there is a routine, it goes on daily. They know what they need to do and to say "oops, didn't call Mom after 3 hours and 20 minutes, nope, not buying that one.

I can go with maybe an hour, because by then he will realize, Mom didn't call me to say she would be late and soon it will be dinner time, etc., etc.

Although it could just be a routine that happens when Michelle isn't home. Lauren did say she is usually home when he gets home. My 11 yo doesn't always remember what he's supposed to do if I'm not there like usual and I almost always have to call him to check in, even if I ask him to call me as soon as he gets home. Same with when he goes to a friend's house. He is always supposed to call when he arrives but 9 times out of 10, he "forgets" and I have to call him.

Lauren was pretty adamant about the routine of what the 11 year old does when he gets home, etc., etc.

It maybe a long shot, but Michelle may just have been available to answer the phone still at 3:30 PM.

That is what I think. She seemed very adamant that the boy would call his mom as soon as he got off the bus after school. That makes the most sense to me. When moms work and kids come home alone they usually want their kids to at least check in with them first thing.

This also tells me that Michelle did not have her phone and her freedom anymore at 3:45 or so, because she would have called her son herself if she had not heard from him, imo.

It may not be just Dale with regards to visitation, as DCF is working with the families so the transitions back and forth are smooth for the children.

So, are they seeing the grandkids? I missed that.

So now I wonder why the 11 year old didn't call someone sooner if he always called his mother when he got home from school?

Also, why didn't the 11 year old call his aunt sooner, if this is what is normal in this household?

There is a piece missing here.

3:30 p.m. -- Parker's 11-year-old son arrived home from school. Shortly thereafter he called his grandmother, Stewart, and notified her that his mom was not there.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/05/michelle-parker-timeline_n_1126752.html

LE probably has checked the 11 year old's cellphone to see if he called his mother or if her heard from his mother.

If this child called his mother at 3:30 PM we would have heard about it Big Time, however, we have not heard this at all.

We heard about the new bf and the text messages "after" she dropped of the twins, but nothing with regards to the 11 year old calling his mother.

This leaves me to believe he never called his mother, and clearly didn't follow the "alleged" routine in the household.

Isn't it possible that Michelle sent this text as she was on her way to Water Town Center knowing that she would be there in minutes? Also, when her brother said it was unlike her to send such a short message, couldn't she have planned to text a more detailed message when she got there as she may have been drving and not able to text more?

Okay, so she is headed towards waterford, and she texts her brother that she is on the way there. So what happened next?

But it came out last week that the 11 year old did not call his grandmother until 6:50 PM, then YS called the police at some point after 6:50 PM. This came directly from Lauren on Prime News or HLN New Report last week.

If you look at Huffingpost, it shows Lauren calling her sister at 6:53 PM and this fits perfectly with the 11 year old calling YS at 6:50 PM.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/attorney-missing-woman-michelle-parkers-cellphone-/nFxCP/

"The phone was found in remarkably good condition and is currently undergoing forensic testing in the hopes that it will yield physical evidence and/or data which will assist in this investigation," the police department said in a news release on Thursday.

Police also released two images of Parker using the same phone. The serial number confirmed that it is Parker's phone, police said.

"That phone is litterally a life line to her," said Erickson.

Parker's family said she used her iPhone for all her communications, both personal and for her business.

She also used it to set and track appointments.

The iPhone had a built-in GPS tracking system that could also detail her final movements.

Investigators said that phone forensics analysis can take a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels