FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! :blowkiss:
Someone posted a link to an article the other day that had a PDF download for his record including the military record. I downloaded the file, but don't remember what site I got it from....

Did you call him or leave him a note?

I'm just sayin' I could completely see this kid - based solely on the type of kid mine was - sending his mom a text message when he got home from school and not even realizing he didn't get a reply back for several hours down the line.

At that age, my kid was really relishing what little independence from his momma he could get and the chance that something "bad" could happen to her was way far from his radar.

I don't think my kid is all that unique, either.

ETA - your son sounds awesome!

We had video games back then, just can't think of the one that was out at that time, and thank you for the compliment. :)
Your welcome. And I'm 40, your probably thinking of Atari. I had it and loved it. But it does not compare to the video games of today, they are much more engrossing and life like. In addition, my mom would give me a real talking to if I was on the Atari for more than a half hour. :) I was encouraged to play outside and help around the house if I was inside.

True_Thoughts Thoughts Of Truth
@RichardHornsby What do u know about Dale Smith, Sr. charges back in 1983 & why does it not show up on MyOrangeClerk? http://or.occompt.com/recorder/web/login.jsp

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@True_Thoughts Notice who the law firm was that represented Sr. on appeal? Small, small world.
SO you think he is saying, "see we got his record expunged" or that "I cannot comment due to the fact that our firm represented him"?

Help a mod PLEASE. :angel:

I have been searching through the old threads for the past hour and I cannot find Dale Jr.'s arrest record aka rap sheet. :banghead: Yes, I know. As many times as it was posted, I still can't find it.

I need it for something. Can somebody post it, link it or at even tell me where to find it on one of the old threads.

TIA very much!

You can read his legal docs online here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/106513655/Dale-Smith-Legal-Documents

I was catching up, reading through the end of the last thread and the beginning of this one, and trying to get straight on the time thing with the eleven-year-old arriving home/calling his mom on 11/17.

Do I understand correctly--that the only statements made about this on the NG show you referenced were that he usually got off the bus/arrived home around 3:30, and that he usually called his mom when he got off the bus to walk to his house?

So we still don't know for sure when he actually did get off the bus on 11/17, and we also don't know for sure that he called his mom, and what time he might have done so?

Here's the thing if she was heading home right after dropping off the twins with their father. Then her most speedy and direct course back home was to turn left on Lee Vista Blvd and take the 417 north.

But since the vehicle and now the phone have been found west of her last known location. This brings into question a lot of things? Whatever happened must have taken place in a very confined time frame. If she was hoping to be Home by 4-4:30pm and her phone was thrown off a bridge into water around 8pm. I'm guessing the incident took place around 3:18pm and 4:30pm... And the phone was discarded along the way when the vehicle was being dumped.... I think if that's the case then the radius of the incident is small... Say between the 417 and Hwy 436 and no further south than the 528 and no further north than Curry Ford Rd...

If he got off the bus at 3:30 in Seminole County, and he goes to public school, that would put him in elementary school. If he was staying with Michelle's sister, that area is extremely rural, most homes had to be built on 5 acres or more, many roads are unpaved and there are only a handful of homes on those roads back in that area. I wouldn't think she would let a child that young home by himself for any length of time. So, I would think she would have called someone by 3:30 at the latest so they could meet him.

Exactly why I believe that she was unable to do so.. Meaning that had Michelle have been able to call or text her son or the aunt that lives right near them that Lauren said was available to come stay with the son if for some reason Michelle was not going to be able to make it home within the next little bit.. We may not "know for certain" if her son called and checked in with mom at 3:30 as he was supposed to(which is not at all hard to find believable that some 11 yr olds would NOT ALWAYS DO EXACTLY AS THEY'RE TOLD.. Especially with no adult present to make sure the child does so).. But what WE DO KNOW FOR CERTAIN IS THAT MICHELLE NEVER CALLED OR TEXT HER SON OR THE AUNT THAT LIVES NEARBY!!! and IMO that's All that is needed to know that the woman was UNABLE to communicate via her phone by 3:30-3:45pm.. IMO that tells the story..

Regardless of whether the home had a strict and well engrained policy of what was to occur if mom was not home when the son arrived from or whether they didn't have a strict policy but rather a lackadaisical routine that the child didn't feel it necessary to contact his mom.. Either way it's not the son's forgetting or not finding it necessary to call mom its the fact that Michelle, as the mother FOR REASONS UNBEKNOWNST TO US(yet I've got a real good idea as to who knows the exact reason)MICHELLE WAS UNABLE TO CALL HER SON OR THE AUNT AT 3:30-3:45pm.. Because we know she never did call/text ANYONE!!

IMO that's what says it all and LE moves made thus far make it pretty damn clear that they know exactly who disappeared her thus making it just all the more the picture that Michelle very soon thereafter arriving at the condo at 3:18pm no longer had the capabilities to contact her son or anyone else for that matter..

IMO there is no missing piece involving the son because the answers lie within Michelle, as the mom and what she did NOT DO because she was unable to do.. Not whether or not an 11yr old was a good boy and obeyed the policy or was a typical little boy and didn't do exactly as he'd been told or taught to do..He's a child and many many many times that don't do exActly as their told, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR IS NO ADULT AROUND TO MAKE SURE OR REMIND HIM TO DO SO.. that's the human nature of a child and I personally don't see anything suspicious or mysterious about it.. But jmo, tho!

Latest Question List

I added some questions and updated comments.

Attachments

• Points or Questions Needing Verifiable Answers.doc
    52 KB · Views: 18
But it came out last week that the 11 year old did not call his grandmother until 6:50 PM, then YS called the police at some point after 6:50 PM. This came directly from Lauren on Prime News or HLN New Report last week.

If you look at Huffingpost, it shows Lauren calling her sister at 6:53 PM and this fits perfectly with the 11 year old calling YS at 6:50 PM.

That's true. Maybe he called twice? Or maybe he called someone else around 3:30.

Thank goodness it had built-in GPS. This should tell LE so much.

Matt Morgan was on Prime News and stated they are working on visitation and it should happen within a couple of days. I posted the video to my YouTube channel.

Thank you for this info!!! Those poor kids are probably so sad without their mom and their grandma and brother! I hope Dale is arrested soon so they can go home.

Here's the thing if she was heading home right after dropping off the twins with their father. Then her most speedy and direct course back home was to turn left on Lee Vista Blvd and take the 417 north.

But since the vehicle and now the phone have been found west of her last known location. This brings into question a lot of things? Whatever happened must have taken place in a very confined time frame. If she was hoping to be Home by 4-4:30pm and her phone was thrown off a bridge into water around 8pm. I'm guessing the incident took place around 3:18pm and 4:30pm... And the phone was discarded along the way when the vehicle was being dumped.... I think if that's the case then the radius of the incident is small... Say between the 417 and Hwy 436 and no further south than the 528 and no further north than Curry Ford Rd...
Where you saw the Hummer, was it anywhere along the route shown on the map showing condo/phone/last ping/Sr's ? Also what time was it again that you saw the Hummer on the 17th?

Just an observance since I read a comment or 2 on the last thread about how thrilled they must've been that they got MP's phone to power on.....

I can assure you that they never attempted to power-on MP's phone. After doing whatever forensics testing they could do from the outside of the phone, they opened it up, removed the innards, made sure they were completely dry, and hooked the memory up to an external reader to gather whatever data they could.

Flash memory (usb-thumb-jump drives, some hard drives, and memory used in phones) is extremely non-volatile. While the water might kill the internal electronics of the phone, the memory can remain intact for a long time. But trying to boot the electronics while wet can completely fry this memory.

If you ever get your phone/mp3 player/other small electronic device wet, I suggest you immediately remove the battery (if possible), remove any visible water from behind the screen (try to pry open a hole to leak it out with a tiny screwdriver), and stick it into a zip-lock bag with a cup of rice and don't touch it for 48 hours. After 48 hours, if you don't see any signs of moisture try to power it on. Then immediately back up any contacts, photos, etc that you want to keep. Because just because you got it to work doesn't mean it's going to last.

I've successfully revived a couple of iPods that went through the washing machine and a BlackBerry that was submerged in a river for several hours using the rice trick. None of the devices lasted for more than 3 months after their respective incidents (rust most likely the culprit) but it was always a relief to see them come to life again. I've bought a couple bags of Dry-All in anticipation for the next water disaster but I have no idea if it is better than rice or not!.

When was the car dumped again and how did no one see it being dumped if they knew she was already missing?

If the phone died from being in water, then yes, it could be a small radius. Especially if the car was dumped near the same time. Of course, it two were involved in covering up whatever happened, then one person could have been dumping the cell phone and heading home, while the other hid Michelle, somewhere else.

I wonder if senior had a cell phone? I wonder what sr. and jr.'s cell phone pings show, if anything.

This is a very clear map of the path Michelle could have been taken down. Really makes things clear for me. Thanks for posting it.

Just an observance since I read a comment or 2 on the last thread about how thrilled they must've been that they got MP's phone to power on.....

I can assure you that they never attempted to power-on MP's phone. After doing whatever forensics testing they could do from the outside of the phone, they opened it up, removed the innards, made sure they were completely dry, and hooked the memory up to an external reader to gather whatever data they could.

Flash memory (usb-thumb-jump drives, some hard drives, and memory used in phones) is extremely non-volatile. While the water might kill the internal electronics of the phone, the memory can remain intact for a long time. But trying to boot the electronics while wet can completely fry this memory.

If you ever get your phone/mp3 player/other small electronic device wet, I suggest you immediately remove the battery (if possible), remove any visible water from behind the screen (try to pry open a hole to leak it out with a tiny screwdriver), and stick it into a zip-lock bag with a cup of rice and don't touch it for 48 hours. After 48 hours, if you don't see any signs of moisture try to power it on. Then immediately back up any contacts, photos, etc that you want to keep. Because just because you got it to work doesn't mean it's going to last.

I've successfully revived a couple of iPods that went through the washing machine and a BlackBerry that was submerged in a river for several hours using the rice trick. None of the devices lasted for more than 3 months after their respective incidents (rust most likely the culprit) but it was always a relief to see them come to life again. I've bought a couple bags of Dry-All in anticipation for the next water disaster but I have no idea if it is better than rice or not!.
I have also revived my Blackberry after a dip in the river using the rice trick. In addition we have used rice to revive several cell phones after being dropped in the toliet.. my oldest always used to stick it in the back jeans pocket and forget it was there.. It is just shocking though to hear it still had data after 21 days in the river. I called my oldest daughter after she got off from work tonight. She is now a tech for a cell phone company. I told her about MP's phone being discovered today and about how I was shocked that they were able to get data off of it. She said yes it was definetely possible and pretty much said exactly what you did above. She said "they didn't turn on the actual phone mom, they took out the memory and got data from that."

Exactly why I believe that she was unable to do so.. Meaning that had Michelle have been able to call or text her son or the aunt that lives right near them that Lauren said was available to come stay with the son if for some reason Michelle was not going to be able to make it home within the next little bit.. We may not "know for certain" if her son called and checked in with mom at 3:30 as he was supposed to(which is not at all hard to find believable that some 11 yr olds would NOT ALWAYS DO EXACTLY AS THEY'RE TOLD.. Especially with no adult present to make sure the child does so).. But what WE DO KNOW FOR CERTAIN IS THAT MICHELLE NEVER CALLED OR TEXT HER SON OR THE AUNT THAT LIVES NEARBY!!! and IMO that's All that is needed to know that the woman was UNABLE to communicate via her phone by 3:30-3:45pm.. IMO that tells the story..

Regardless of whether the home had a strict and well engrained policy of what was to occur if mom was not home when the son arrived from or whether they didn't have a strict policy but rather a lackadaisical routine that the child didn't feel it necessary to contact his mom.. Either way it's not the son's forgetting or not finding it necessary to call mom its the fact that Michelle, as the mother FOR REASONS UNBEKNOWNST TO US(yet I've got a real good idea as to who knows the exact reason)MICHELLE WAS UNABLE TO CALL HER SON OR THE AUNT AT 3:30-3:45pm.. Because we know she never did call/text ANYONE!!

IMO that's what says it all and LE moves made thus far make it pretty damn clear that they know exactly who disappeared her thus making it just all the more the picture that Michelle very soon thereafter arriving at the condo at 3:18pm no longer had the capabilities to contact her son or anyone else for that matter..

IMO there is no missing piece involving the son because the answers lie within Michelle, as the mom and what she did NOT DO because she was unable to do.. Not whether or not an 11yr old was a good boy and obeyed the policy or was a typical little boy and didn't do exactly as he'd been told or taught to do..He's a child and many many many times that don't do exActly as their told, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR IS NO ADULT AROUND TO MAKE SURE OR REMIND HIM TO DO SO.. that's the human nature of a child and I personally don't see anything suspicious or mysterious about it.. But jmo, tho!

you said it better...what not on her phone is as important as what is... and there is no call or text to her son, sister, Aunt makes me feel that one text "waterford" was not Michelle's

Where you saw the Hummer, was it anywhere along the route shown on the map showing condo/phone/last ping/Sr's ? Also what time was it again that you saw the Hummer on the 17th?

We didn't see it anywhere along that route. We saw it on the toll road there at Alafaya Trl around 4pm... But everything I've heard is that she was never there. Unless there is some other black Hummer running around with a GLOW sticker across the back window I can't explain this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member