FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

This is very close to where her phone was found. Probably after throwing it in the lake and on his way home.

LE works with psychologists and I'm guessing they were told that if they named DS as a suspect it might initiate some sort of psychological reaction from him. JMO

Respectfully snipped.
I have to agree with you on this. I think that law enforcement announced him as a suspect because they were looking at him as impulsive, hot headed and overly concerned with his own image. In my opinion, calling him out publicly was a way of getting a reaction from him. I think that they expected him to make a big splash about agreeing to the polygraph, maybe he'd even begin defending himself in the media. All of that behavior would open up potential leads. Every time that he offered up a snippet of his "alibi" it was information that someone might be able to disprove. Instead, he hired a lawyer and dropped out of the public eye.

This is just my opinion, but I can't really see any other purpose to naming him publicly.

It would be awfully nice if they would also say the TIME she (or probably her phone) was at Orange Ave/Sand Lake. Is that too much to ask?

I guess so.

I'm thinking the location of the phone under the bridge would indicate which direction the vehicle was traveling had the phone been thrown from a moving vehicle by the driver. Most likely one would throw the phone out the drivers-side window and most naturally with the left hand. Does that make sense?

Smooth, I don't know if you're going to post a new timeline soon, but could you include the two eyewitness reports we've had for sighting the Hummer? You can include caveats with them so we know they're not absolutely confirmed, but I think they could be helpful. One was Ironhorse's sighting at Alafaya/408 slightly before 3, with narrowed down time based on the records he obtained, and the other is the sighting of the Hummer turning, I believe, from OBT onto Sand Lake sometime between 4:30 and 5:15.

If you've already been including those, my apologies. I couldn't remember when you had posted the timeline last to check it.

On edit--there may have been a third one, but I'm thinking that one only gave a location and not a time?

:bump: Hoping Smooth will see this. :)

MOO.. Is it possible that whoever is reporting this specific info about Michelle last seen at 4:15@Lee Vista/Goldenrod and from info derived from her phone it shows her in the area of Orange/Sand lake(?).. Could it be that the person reporting that specific info is basing it on taking Dale Jr at his word.. Meaning their basing it on Dale's "word" that he saw he leave the area of Goldenrod/Lee Vista at 4:15pm and then based on her having left that the phone shows that she was then in the area of Orange/Sand??

That probably doesn't make sense how I just explained that:crazy:..lol.. Am just saying that if the person reporting this info say, they were taking Dale at his word that he saw her leave at 4:15.. Well then that would make it "possible" that she was then tracked to the area of Orange Rd..

I personally don't know why a reporter would choose to report this information that way in basing it as if Dale's sighting is fact.. But it certainly appears to possibly be what the reason behind that wording is.. Idk?? *shrug*
I have yet to see a logical timeline.

DS was the one whom stated she was going to go shopping after dropping off the twins.

I, as many find that statement very convenient. We have come to know Michelle as a very time oriented person. Her 11 yr old gets home around 3 30. I find it credible she trys to be home upon his getting home. She lives with her family (right?) and I would gather they always know somewhat where each other are especially at key times involving kids.

The Salon is not too far away and her mom owns it, for her to get a text from Michelle "I'm running late" and won't be home at 3:30 would be common IMO and a family member would be there for the 11 yr old.

I'm still not clear on that part of the time line. At first it was stated he called Yyvone his grandmother shortly after 3 :30 to say his mom wasn't home yet. But then later it was stated the call took place around 6 30. Do we know what is fact in that timeline yet?

I'm going to edit as I haven't viewed a timeline recently, and as pointed out to me one has been updated so I don't want to offend. In the middle of a move and not reading all posts.

I'm thinking the location of the phone under the bridge would indicate which direction the vehicle was traveling had the phone been thrown from a moving vehicle by the driver. Most likely one would throw the phone out the drivers-side window and most naturally with the left hand. Does that make sense?

I personally would throw the object out of whatever side was closest to the grass or water. Meaning I would throw it out the passenger side window. I hate to admit but I've done this with apple cores a number of times.

Anyway, here's the whole post on Central Florida Crimeline:

Orlando: Missing Young Mother
Date: November 18, 2011

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

I am just not sure if this info is any better and/or more accurate than various other sources we've seen...JMO

It does make sense to me, but it would also depend on how much traffic is on the bridge. When you look in your rear view on the right it is easier to see the cars behind you. If you have electric windows(which most vehicles do) you can
SWING an object out more easily to the right than the left and be more confident that no one sees you tossing something out the window.

I have yet to see a logical timeline.

DS was the one whom stated she was going to go shopping after dropping off the twins.

I, as many find that statement very convenient. We have come to know Michelle as a very time oriented person. Her 11 yr old gets home around 3 30. I find it credible she trys to be home upon his getting home. She lives with her family (right?) and I would gather they always know somewhat where each other are especially at key times involving kids.

The Salon is not too far away and her mom owns it, for her to get a text from Michelle "I'm running late" and won't be home at 3:30 would be common IMO and a family member would be there for the 11 yr old.

I'm still not clear on that part of the time line. At first it was stated he called Yyvone his grandmother shortly after 3 :30 to say his mom wasn't home yet. But then later it was stated the call took place around 6 30. Do we know what is fact in that timeline yet?

But I think Smooth might have noted all possible or mentioned times on her timeline, and just made notes beside each that explained the source of that time, so we would know which of the times might be more or less reliable.

I am just not sure if this info is any better and/or more accurate than various other sources we've seen...JMO

May not be....but I hope it is because that said "info from her phone", so if that was from phone, there will be more, KWIM?

Respectfully snipped.
I have to agree with you on this. I think that law enforcement announced him as a suspect because they were looking at him as impulsive, hot headed and overly concerned with his own image. In my opinion, calling him out publicly was a way of getting a reaction from him. I think that they expected him to make a big splash about agreeing to the polygraph, maybe he'd even begin defending himself in the media. All of that behavior would open up potential leads. Every time that he offered up a snippet of his "alibi" it was information that someone might be able to disprove. Instead, he hired a lawyer and dropped out of the public eye.

This is just my opinion, but I can't really see any other purpose to naming him publicly.

I think he might be a psychopath and because they don't have remorse for things he might be able to pass a polygraph. JMO

It's the LE site.........sounds like they are saying she was. :waitasec: AND IS THE 4;15 SIGHTING FROM ds OR SOMETHING ON THE PHONE?

oops, sorry for yelling......

The LE site says that according to her phone she was in that area. Of course that doesn't mean that she had possession of her phone at the time....just that the phone was in the area.
Melissa

I wonder if that sighting was HER specifically, or just the Hummer seen driving at that location. Because if he did asssault her when she arrived at his condo, he still needed to move that Hummer away from his home as soon as possible so it would not attract attention.

I originally thought he might have put it in his garage. But he also may have driven it away --or have some one else do so for him.

I think he might be a psychopath and because they don't have remorse for things he might be able to pass a polygraph. JMO

He may have some sort of ability based on his Marine training to lie when interrogated. I'm sure they are trained for that if they are ever put in to a hostage situation.

I know that the theory of DS II planning this out has come up a few times and I've tried to look at things from that perspective, but I just can't see it. If he had planned to kill Michelle, then he would've had ample opportunity to do it in a "cleaner" way. As a bartender, Michelle worked nights. If she worked until closing, she would be on the road during hours that would make her vulnerable.

Looking at his past behavior leads me back to him losing control and killing her while he was enraged. Not having preplanned this means that he would've made mistakes, i.e. tossing the cell phone off of a bridge between his condo and his parents house. The only explanation that I have for law enforcement finding it there is that DS Jr was rushing to cover up the crime and needed to ditch the phone fast. If he was responsible for tossing the phone, he had to do it on the way back home from his parents house otherwise the 8 pm shut off for the iphone makes no sense to me.

Yes, unless there was a passenger.

He may have some sort of ability based on his Marine training to lie when interrogated. I'm sure they are trained for that if they are ever put in to a hostage situation.

He also has street smarts. It's definitely not his first rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24