FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if those flip flops are listed on her missing information then they were not found in her vehicle?

There is no way that no matter what happened to MP she would have still been wearing those flip flops when she was killed. They would have been the first things to go in any kind of a struggle. So they've likely been disposed of with her. Or separately because they tend to float if water is involved. Unless everything is concealed or wrapped into some kind of package or container.

I really wish in these missing person cases that more attention would be paid to the footwear, especially loose sandals. Colour, size, make if possible. During a struggle, a perp might not notice things like flip flops coming off. I'm sure we can all think of an instance where we've come across just one flip flop laying around, usually in a beach setting. Never think anything of it. Maybe we should? :waitasec:

MOO

That is a very good thought...a really good thought...
If she was in water they would still float up...Lets hope the searchers on foot are told about the shoes...

another question....
How does the wife not get charged also when there is pot growing in the back yard?

Lead Attorneys
Defendant
PARKER, MICHELLE LOREE
od

Plaintiff
SMITH, DALE W, II

Events & Orders of the Court
DISPOSITIONS
01/06/2012
Order of Dismissal (Judicial Officer: Plogstedt, Antoinette D)
Comment (Sent to Rec on 1/9/2012)

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/28/2011 Motion/Notice and Judgment to Dismiss-Appear
2/17/2012 @ 9:00 am in Hrg Rm 370
06/23/2011 Pre-Trial Civil (8:15 AM) (Judicial Officer Civil, Pretrial)
Result: Stipulation Entered
06/23/2011 Summary of Proceedings
06/10/2011 Stipulation
06/08/2011 Notice to Appear Returned Served
05/18/2011 Notice to Appear Scheduled
$10.00 org & copy to pltf by hand
05/18/2011 Statement of Claim
Financial Information

Plaintiff SMITH, DALE W, II
Total Financial Assessment 313.00
Total Payments and Credits 313.00
Balance Due as of 01/10/2012 0.00

05/18/2011 Transaction Assessment 300.00
05/18/2011 Transaction Assessment 10.00
05/18/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CV-2011-32971 SMITH, DALE W, II (310.00)
11/22/2011 Transaction Assessment 3.00
11/22/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CV-2011-80800 CUSTOMER (3.00)

Hmmm...wonder who the customer is.

Sorry to ask again but does anyone know which cell phone provider Michelle has?

I know most IPones are ATT but some are Others (Verizon ...)

TIA

Sorry to ask again but does anyone know which cell phone provider Michelle has?

I know most IPones are ATT but some are Others (Verizon ...)

TIA

I don't recall if it has ever been mentioned who her provider is. May I ask why? :)

Hmmm .. wonder if CPS (or whatever the child protective agency is called in FL) is considering the new development with DSJrs dad. This could be a step closer to removing those kids from Jr. If they restrict or forbid 'babysitting' by the drug-dealer and wife. .. I know they can be pretty (ridiculously) strict in Texas ..

Pressure pressure pressure .. tick tick tick ...

imo

Stewart said the twins are at their grandfather's house every day, but she doesn't want them visiting there until the drug charges are resolved, according to Central Florida 13.

Department of Children and Families officials requested documents from Smith Sr.'s arrest to look into the matter. However, a spokeswoman told The Orlando Sentinel that this probably won't alter who has custody of the youngsters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/09/michelle-parker-missing-_n_1193987.html

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

To get a better idea of which towers she could have pinged from.

I guess you could look at the area maps for all 3 of those providers where she lived and maybe determine which one services her area.

For instance when we moved we had Sprint, but we got very spotty service and when I called them, they told me there were no towers in our area. So we went with ATT. Just last week 3G was down in our area and when I called ATT, customer service told me they were up grading to 4G. Then she told me Sprint and Verizon rented space from them.

I know where she lives is Rural, so maybe this will help you?

OK todays thought.....Looking at TexasLil's map
If Michelles Hummer was on west sand lake rd and she pinged at Orange rd and then someone saw her at Orange Blossom rd...

What route would the hummer take to get to Walden....if going that direction...

would you go to kirkland and then go noth to vineland?

there is a wooded area on Sand Lake with a little bridge on the way to kirkland and there looks to be a long dirt road along a canal....

Has there been any searches in this area?

Does any local here know this area?

BBM - MOO

I've been staring at this map forever myself, pondering who went where when & in what vehicles. I think the potential routes really depend on who was going where when & in what vehicle.

For instance, in my potential scenario #1 is DS2 drives the Hummer with the kids & god forbid MP (concealed of course) to his parents house & takes S Goldenrod from his place, to 528 West, gets off near Orange Ave (cell phone activity in this vicinity around 4:15) and continues on Sand Lake to Orange Blossom Trail to get the kids to his parents house.

In this scenario, he eventually gets to Walden, but I'm not sure if he has to go back to his condo first to get MP, or is she already with him? This info will dictate his route to Walden....

I don't think that area near Sand Lake and Kirkman has been searched, but it looks pretty secluded.

To get a better idea of which towers she could have pinged from.

It looks like ATT and Verizon have full coverage and Sprint is on the edge. I would say it isn't Sprint. My bet is on ATT. HTH

I just don't understand what this trust fund is for. A trust is set up for the children. Why, What for? If this is to go and help the caretakers provide for the children, then shouldn't Dale and the ex husband be getting some of this money?

From Morgan and Morgan

These services are being offered pro bono and the firm has also worked with the family to establish a trust, which will not only fund rescue efforts, but also provide for Parker's children

http://www.forthepeople.com/michelle-parker.htm

From WKMG

Search for Michelle Parker continues Family not giving up

"The financial situation is keeping water and gas in our trucks, so anyone who wants to buy a T-shirt, they are $10," Stewart said.

Orlando Magic player Dwight Howard signed one of the missing person's shirts to be auctioned for more money.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Se...inues/-/1637132/7659122/-/8rc4ax/-/index.html

What does it mean by Financial Situation mean? And then they are "Selling" T-shirts, to keep gas and water in their trucks? If you are selling something, then don't you have to collect sales tax on it? Not to sure how that works.

What am I missing here?

Something just doesn't feel right to me and I can't put my finger on it.

Hey Sparky,

I just wanted to give you some feedback from my perpective on your post above about the donations/t-shirt sales/trust fund.

I'm not getting a bad vibe when I hear of the fundraising. At this point, it's becoming more and more clear that if searches are going to be conducted for Michelle, it's going to be done by the family with their own funds.

I'm assuming the fund established must be ok to be used for search efforts and or remain in a trust for the kids. Maybe the kids portion isn't for day to day $$ to the kids but if there's money available after the searching, it will be dispursed to them. This family seems like an upstanding family from what I can see so I'd but the circumstances of the fund raising and trust fund is set up legally.

As far as selling T-shirts and sales tax, I'm no legal expert but if they set up some sort of legal fund with restrictions on what the $$ can be used for, maybe they don't need to collect/pay sales tax??? Not too sure on this area.

ALL MOO

I just don't understand what this trust fund is for. A trust is set up for the children. Why, What for? If this is to go and help the caretakers provide for the children, then shouldn't Dale and the ex husband be getting some of this money?

From Morgan and Morgan

These services are being offered pro bono and the firm has also worked with the family to establish a trust, which will not only fund rescue efforts, but also provide for Parker's children

http://www.forthepeople.com/michelle-parker.htm

From WKMG

Search for Michelle Parker continues Family not giving up

"The financial situation is keeping water and gas in our trucks, so anyone who wants to buy a T-shirt, they are $10," Stewart said.

Orlando Magic player Dwight Howard signed one of the missing person's shirts to be auctioned for more money.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Se...inues/-/1637132/7659122/-/8rc4ax/-/index.html

What does it mean by Financial Situation mean? And then they are "Selling" T-shirts, to keep gas and water in their trucks? If you are selling something, then don't you have to collect sales tax on it? Not to sure how that works.

What am I missing here?

Something just doesn't feel right to me and I can't put my finger on it.

The trust has been set up in order to be able to collect money the way a charity does. It also protects the money just in case someone gets the idea that they can misuse it for other purposes than the children's needs and will keep the search funds from being mixed in with the kids money. Not only do they not need to collect sales tax (since the money is in essence a donation) but it may be a tax deduction to someone who is donating funds. They do have to make clear whether the money from the shirts is going to the search or to the kids though. Here's my disclaimer... I don't know exactly how their trust is set up. I am going from my experience working with a charity that is set up as a trust.

Hope that helps.

ETA: Sorry Sandina... I am a slower typist than you are.

My take on the funds being raised is this. The family has every faith that if DSJr is the perpetrator of this crime, he will eventually be brought in, charged and convicted. At this point I would hope that the children will be returned to their maternal grandmother to be raised. Without the benefit of their mother's earning potential to help support them, if funds are needed for their day to day living expenses or for future post secondary school fees, whatever is left in the trust after the family has exhausted all searching leads or until Michelle is found, will go to the children's care. If this never happens, I would hope the money would be held in trust for the children until they at least reach the age of majority.

Have no idea about the t-shirts but I would think if the money being raised is for a charitable trust fund then taxes would not apply?

MOO

The location we discussed at the triangle...520 and E Colonial Dr a couple of threads back, there was a large white SUV like a Suburban with ATVS and a large poster of Michelle on the back window in the area today. They were also there this past weekend. I am assuming they are searching, but I don't know who they is.

Well, I'm a little surprised and left wondering now which year is correct?? We all along have gone on reports that Michelle's Hummer h3 was a 2008 model.. Therefor that is the model that has been thoroughly sleuthed especially in our comparing it to the other Hummer/SUV images from the surveillance video..

Now as of the Namus entry(thanks for posting) it states that Michelle's Hummer was actually a 2007 model and doesn't even list as an h3 model???

I know in the grand scheme of things that seems so minor and unimportant but as for, us and sleuthing for comparisons of the surveillance video images it makes all the difference in the world!!! Would one not agree?? It could possibly negate and/or drastically change the details and info that we have been under the assumption of as "fact" and even possibly ruled out as irrelevant..

Does anyone know which listing is correct for Michelle's actual year, and model of her Hummer?? 2008 h3 or 2007 Hummer or 2007 h2???

Tia:)

The location we discussed at the triangle...520 and E Colonial Dr a couple of threads back, there was a large white SUV like a Suburban with ATVS and a large poster of Michelle on the back window in the area today. They were also there this past weekend. I am assuming they are searching, but I don't know who they is.

Interesting/encouraging. I wonder what lead them to this area. Do you know if any significance potentially related to this case?

MOO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member