FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
News Channel 13 just reported divers are searching Lake Tyler. Is there any live video online?

A new search was launched Wednesday for Michelle Parker, a missing mother of three who vanished after appearing on a TV show in November.

Orlando police and the Orange County Sheriff's Office dive team were searching in and around Lake Tyler near the 4800 of South Orange Blossom Trail. A nearby pond, located behind a nightclub, that leads into the lake is also being searched, Orlando police said.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Di...le-Parker-case/-/1637132/8576848/-/wae6hpz/-/

I pray this search yields some credible leads to finding Michelle. I pray for her sons and family everyday. Please let this be a big break for LE.

Orlando police department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in the small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

from Nursies post.....

This makes me VERY hopeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know how far this is from the other huge lake search or where the phone was found??? (now drat! where is that case map LOL)

From what it looks like (via google map) it wouldnt be hard to swing by lake tyler on the way from ds2 to ds1's house
IMO

Search near Waterview Apartments

Attachments

• waterview apartments on OBT.jpg
    waterview apartments on OBT.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 40
There is a boat access into that lake also... i know it was mentioned a while back that DS1 was seen pulling his boat......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn