FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seemingly has to be more information to determine the westerly movement. I am guessing but maybe there was 2 pings during the phone travel along Hoffner either from 2 cell towers or 1 tower through 2 sections. There is an AT&T tower about 1000 ft to the southeast of that intersection. However I can't figure out if she has AT&T for sure yet. Also YS stated that the hummer pinged there and I can't figure out how she knows that the hummer and the phone are together. But if the red light camera caught a picture and there was at least one ping then that would explain it.

Pings I have tried to figure out are...

Before 3:15 Text to new BF sent = Ping
3:15 text to new BF received
4:?? Text from her brother received = Ping
Before 4:26 Text to her brother sent = Ping
4:26 text to her brother received

There could be more in between and there are certainly more after.

Has anyone heard if there was any new information since the video was released? I've been reading everybody's posts, but didn't know if maybe I missed it. I can't seem to get this case out of my head. I feel so bad for this family and MP.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Good Buddies! I have a couple of things to cover. Note that my use of bolded words is only for emphasis.

I notice that captdj stated "It doesnt take very long to kill and dispose of someone". The first part is true, but SUCCESSFUL disposal is a problem. If this is an inside job, it was a crime of passion, because NOBODY other than a complete stranger would pick the day of the TV court airing to commit a PLANNED crime against M. Crimes of passion involve quick elimination, but fairly ill-conceived concealment of the victim. Perhaps there is a middle road theory- the crime was discussed in advance, but someone flew off the handle and committed it on the wrong day. But I always keep an open mind and recommend that all sleuths familiarize themselves with the case of Kevin (Lee) Green.

Anyway, I notice that in the KFC video, M's shoulder height is slightly less than the halfway point of the Hummer window. She is wearing a sweater of light blue color, possibly with a white blouse under. The later video near her ex-boyfriend's home is fuzzy but at a similar angle to the camera, and seems to show someone wearing a white top and with shoulders that perhaps are even a tad lower with respect to the driver's window frame. I have to admit that it could be M in the later video, minus her sweater.

Stranger to stranger killers, usually don't go to extreme lengths to hid the body. They know there is no connection to him or her, so they just leave it at the crime scene or dump the body in the woods, side of the road, or water. If a person can be connected to the deceased, they can't leave the body at the crime scene or let it be found, as they know, they will be a POI or at least looked at. If this is the case, they have to hid the body, so there is no case against them.

That is why serial killers are so hard to find, they pick random victims or kill people they have no connection too. Who ever took Michelle, knew her, and there is a connection to them, and the body was put somewhere that will be hard to locate, and will let the elements degrade all the DNA or any thing connected to her killer.

Her family stated she had on a blue sweat shirt with a hoodie. She may have gotten too hot in the hummer and took it off. She may have had a white shirt on underneath it. That is how we dress here, in layers.

I snipped this line from your previous post. I missed this information! Gramma (or someone who knows), could you tell me where you heard/read it, or give me a link? Seems like valuable info to put in notes on the question list, and also add to Texas Lil's map.

Added to the Map.

Thank You!

My opinions only, no facts here:

Good Buddies! I have a couple of things to cover. Note that my use of bolded words is only for emphasis.

I notice that captdj stated "It doesnt take very long to kill and dispose of someone". The first part is true, but SUCCESSFUL disposal is a problem. If this is an inside job, it was a crime of passion, because NOBODY other than a complete stranger would pick the day of the TV court airing to commit a PLANNED crime against M. Crimes of passion involve quick elimination, but fairly ill-conceived concealment of the victim. Perhaps there is a middle road theory- the crime was discussed in advance, but someone flew off the handle and committed it on the wrong day. But I always keep an open mind and recommend that all sleuths familiarize themselves with the case of Kevin (Lee) Green.

Anyway, I notice that in the KFC video, M's shoulder height is slightly less than the halfway point of the Hummer window. She is wearing a sweater of light blue color, possibly with a white blouse under. The later video near her ex-boyfriend's home is fuzzy but at a similar angle to the camera, and seems to show someone wearing a white top and with shoulders that perhaps are even a tad lower with respect to the driver's window frame. I have to admit that it could be M in the later video, minus her sweater.

Have you been able to lighten up a screen cap from the Hummer arriving at DSJr's to see what you're seeing? It's way too dark for me and I don't have a program to lighten the picture.

Interesting that she may have taken off that blue hoodie and that it is also missing. Along with the flip flops that would likely not have stayed on her feet. :waitasec:

Oh PLEASE let today be the day that one missing piece of info is revealed that is needed to find Michelle and bring her home!!!

Nancy Grace is on with Michelle's dad now...doesn't seem to be any news, NG is making a lot of the video from KFC of course...

NG says she is still in shock over the judge giving the kids to the father...
Nancy talking about Ray Carruth now...the former NFL player who killed his pregnant fiance to avoid child support...

Now Michelle's dad is being asked about her phone, was it thrown off the bridge? What about searches in Palm Bay?

Her dad says yes, he was working in Palm Bay all day Friday...the family told LE to go there and search and he says they did search, but found nothing.

Gosh, none of this seems to be new...I can't tell for sure if her dad is on live or not...he may be, but sadly, since there isn't much new, it is hard to tell. NG is talking about when his parents were called in to talk to LE/Grand Jury and wasn't that two months ago or more?

Okay, I guess NG is live with Michelle's dad. Asking him about the pot arrest. Brad P. says he couldn't believe it, and also that it was his second offense.

NG keeps saying the phone was thrown from the bridge (is this confirmed?)

I think NG is recycling again.

She also just presented the surveillance video as Breaking News.

I think NG is recycling again.

She also just presented the surveillance video as Breaking News.

Honestly, I can't tell...it seems to be a show with part taped segments and maybe some live? Didn't the video from KFC just get released Friday or so? She started off with that, but everything else has been "old" news.

Brad Parker said that the canal where the phone was found was one of the three ways the suspect would have had to take to go to his parents' home. He says they found it by simply searching the bodies of water along those routes.

OT, but NG is a hypocrite...she tells her producer to take down the "Hot Body" photos of DS, as she doesn't think he is hot and doesn't like to show those kinds of photos...umm, she sure liked showing Casey's "Hot Body" photos a few thousand times...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500