FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any fish camps in the area? Anyone know? Sr has a boat, so Dale might have hung out at or near a fish camp in his younger years and thus might be familiar with the terrain around one.

All jmo, of course

Are there any fish camps in the area? Anyone know? Sr has a boat, so Dale might have hung out at or near a fish camp in his younger years and thus might be familiar with the terrain around one.

All jmo, of course

I would imagine that both DSJr and DSSr are familiar with a lot of places in the area where it's pretty easy to launch a boat since they have one and it appeared to be parked right inside the gate in one of the early media videos. So someone must use it.

MOO

Jmo, but both of them would probably have all those things (tape, rope, shovel) due to the type of work they've done--roofer, cabinet installer.

Now Dale seems to like to beat his women and bang their heads into things like he did his second wife. Do we think Dale may have caused trauma to Michelle's head in the garage area where he could clean up any evidence pretty easily or would he have drugged her or disabled her some other way?

Now one other thing I thought of is if Dale Jr and Sr paid any attention to what us folk in Florida were bombarded with...the Casey Anthony case...the word "chloroform". This can be made right in one's own home visiting a site like http://www.howtomakechloroform.net. Dale seems pretty clever on the net and maybe Buck Fuddy looked up some stuff for him? What are your thoughts on this? The Smiths also have a history of illegal drug use and manufacturing so they could probably have easily followed a recipe like this...IIRC wasn't Dale arrested for cooking up Meth or got arrested for possession? The recipe for chloroform seems easier than meth production...if that's what he was doing back in the day. Or was it something else?....All JMO

All jmo, of course

From FB I see Dale boats quite a bit...IMO there are a few pics of him with the guy last seen with Dale's ex-wife in that suspicious death. I have pics I am trying to identify where they were taken. I found this site for fish camps...
http://www.centralfloridafishingreport.com/FishingInfo/149.html

I bet Dale knows all the good spots to hide things. Where is Michelle Dale? NGU!

Jmo, but both of them would probably have all those things (tape, rope, shovel) due to the type of work they've done--roofer, cabinet installer.

FIFY

... sorry, couldn't resist. Not sure what a roofer or cabinet maker would do with a shovel though.

<modsnip>

Here's my original post, unchanged:

Jmo, but both of them would probably have all those things (tape,
rope, shovel) due to the type of work they've done--roofer, cabinet installer.

Roofers use shovels when applying a stone coating to steel roofs and in re-coating stones on some types of roofs. They also will use shovels when removing old shingles and in clean-up. They did on my roof, and on all the roofs around me that were re-roofed after the 2004 hurricanes.

Cabinet installers sometimes use shovels in clean-up after removing old cabinets. My cabinet installer did.

All jmo, of course

There's Loan Cabbage on 520 and Midway on 50 between Orlando and Titusville. hth

If anyone is trying to make sense of it, I removed the post What'sThatClue is referencing.

Quote means Quote. Please don't ever change another person's words. There is no such thing as "fixing it for you" here.

Why would you alter (or, as you said, FIFY--fixed it for you) my post that you quoted? I meant exactly what I originally wrote and it didn't need to be fixed!

Here's my original post, unchanged:

Roofers use shovels when applying a stone coating to steel roofs and in re-coating stones on some types of roofs. They also will use shovels when removing old shingles and in clean-up. They did on my roof, and on all the roofs around me that were re-roofed after the 2004 hurricanes.

Cabinet installers sometimes use shovels in clean-up after removing old cabinets. My cabinet installer did.

Sorry. Bad reply. Just getting a little frustrated. I will stay away for a bit until I have time to work on my other theories. :banghead:

There's Loan Cabbage on 520 and Midway on 50 between Orlando and Titusville. hth

TY. Do you suppose a place like that might be a good hang-out, be secluded with lots of woods? Plus, of course, there must be a lake or canal...my mom and her husband owed a fish camp in Kissimmee years and years ago and I vaguely remember a lot of woods, the lake...it was beautiful, secluded and had lots of good hiding places. I wonder....

Ty again for the heads-up, I'll look that place up on a map. :)

TY. Do you suppose a place like that might be a good hang-out, be secluded with lots of woods? Plus, of course, there must be a lake or canal...my mom and her husband owed a fish camp in Kissimmee years and years ago and I vaguely remember a lot of woods, the lake...it was beautiful, secluded and had lots of good hiding places. I wonder....

Ty again for the heads-up, I'll look that place up on a map. :)

Both of those Fish camps are on the St Johns river. Midway there are rds you can drive down off of 50 and go way back. I see people out there all the time. Loan Cabbage, I'm not sure. I've only been there once about a yr ago and really didn't notice. hth

Sorry. Bad reply. Just getting a little frustrated. I will stay away for a bit until I have time to work on my other theories. :banghead:

I think we are all frustrated that Dale Smith is STILL a free man and STILL has custody of the twinners. In due time he will get what he has coming...JMO
Keep the faith MissingM....justice WILL be served. NGU!

Both of those Fish camps are on the St Johns river. Midway there are rds you can drive down off of 50 and go way back. I see people out there all the time. Loan Cabbage, I'm not sure. I've only been there once about a yr ago and really didn't notice. hth

I think our Orlando Knitters Group met somewhere near St. Johns a couple years ago IIRC. It is very desolate and a place where you could go unnoticed KYIM...If Dale is familiar with this place it could be a hot spot. JMO

Lone Cabbage is kinda far to have been a teen/young adult hangout but people with a boat may know of it. And it's very desolate out there, imo.

Maybe since jr is an unemployed cabinet installer...maybe he'll home school the twinners? Teach them a thing or two using star wars analogies? I sure feel bad for those kids. They look so unhappy with Dale...JMO I think he needs to hand them over to BP and GP as well as YS.

How do you know this? Have there been pictures put out on MSM with him and the twins recently? Just curious..

Been checking fish camps, isolation around all of them. But I really think Michelle is closer to home. Well, at least I know a lot more about fish camps nowadays, lol.

All jmo of course

Well I'm still interested in McCoy AFB. You know it's mostly closed now. I think the PX is till there, but that's about it. I sure would like to get access to some of those old bunkers and buildings. I wonder if any of them go underground? I think one of the Colleges uses some of those buildings too. And then there's the RR tracks. I bet there's a lot of history there. jmo

McCoy is close and a good bet. I wonder if that area was searched at all?

All jmo, of course

McCoy is close and a good bet. I wonder if that area was searched at all?

All jmo, of course

McCoy is a top spot on my list of places to check out. I have it on my to do list and will be checking into this place further. IMO Dale had a friend or accomplice help him carry Michelle off to a place like McCoy while she was STILL alive.

McCoy is a top spot on my list of places to check out. I have it on my to do list and will be checking into this place further. IMO Dale had a friend or accomplice help him carry Michelle off to a place like McCoy while she was STILL alive.

Ty for adding it to your list of places to check into. :)

I also believe Dale may have had help and that Michelle may have been alive (probably unconscious/bound) until later.

All jmo of course

Lone Cabbage is kinda far to have been a teen/young adult hangout but people with a boat may know of it. And it's very desolate out there, imo.

We used to meet our biker friends at Lone Cabbage. It's a frequent for them and air boat rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500