FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to meet our biker friends at Lone Cabbage. It's a frequent for them and air boat rides.

So, it might not be out of the question then? Might be worth a look see, anyway.

I've been looking at closeups of surrounding areas on a satellite image map. Wow, lots of secluded roads leading to the water.

Jazz, keep this on your list. We can go check the area soon too. :)

All jmo, of course

The twinners need their mother, Dale. Where is she?

Ty for adding it to your list of places to check into. :)

I also believe Dale may have had help and that Michelle may have been alive (probably unconscious/bound) until later.

All jmo of course

IMO I think Michelle was alive and taken form the condo. No DNA or evidence of a struggle. I tend to believe there was a accomplice who took her and the Hunnmer to the area of the AFB, while DS took the kids to mom and dad's with the phone. 4:30 Witness (whoever that may be)

I also think he met up with the accomplice and the deed was finished or the accomplice finished it on their own.

Then the Hummer was taken to Waldan and dropped off and he took the accomplice and dropped them off somewhere. On the way back to the condo the phone was then thrown over the Nela bridge.

Of course all this is just MO as this board is for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.

jmo

IMO I think Michelle was alive and taken form the condo. No DNA or evidence of a struggle. I tend to believe there was a accomplice who took her and the Hunnmer to the area of the AFB, while DS took the kids to mom and dad's with the phone. 4:30 Witness (whoever that may be)

I also think he met up with the accomplice and the deed was finished or the accomplice finished it on their own.

Then the Hummer was taken to Waldan and dropped off and he took the accomplice and dropped them off somewhere. On the way back to the condo the phone was then thrown over the Nela bridge.

Of course all this is just MO as this board is for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.

jmo

Great theory! I have run a few very similar scenarios and believe his accomplice COULD have been on a bicycle...a CLOSE friend who helped out in the past maybe? IIRC someone brought this in upstream and I originally discounted the possibility. However after studying the timeframes and possibilities...this is a good way to get around without vehicles being spotted. Arrive by bike?

Also...Wonder if LE traced Dale's Skype calls and other non mobile forms of communication? How would 2 people connect without leaving a clear trace (phone record, text, etc)? Maybe even Stormtrooper walkie talkies? JMO

Great theory! I have run a few very similar scenarios and believe his accomplice COULD have been on a bicycle...a CLOSE friend who helped out in the past maybe? IIRC someone brought this in upstream and I originally discounted the possibility. However after studying the timeframes and possibilities...this is a good way to get around without vehicles being spotted. Arrive by bike?

Also...Wonder if LE traced Dale's Skype calls and other non mobile forms of communication? How would 2 people connect without leaving a clear trace (phone record, text, etc)? Maybe even Stormtrooper walkie talkies? JMO

BBM
You now owe me a new computer. :floorlaugh:

BBM

I think some worked the theory maybe DS rode a bike after the Hummer drop off. But maybe you're on to something. What if the accomplice rode a bike to the condo, then took the Hummer and Michelle. You're right no vehicles being spotted. jmo

jmo

I agree, Sparky. After considering many different scenarios (with and without the Dales involved), this is the scenario I finally settled on a few weeks ago. It's pretty simple, actually, and AFAICT, it's the most likely way Dale could have pulled it off without leaving DNA evidence. I really think she was kidnapped from his condo and killed off-site. :-( JMO

SPOILER ALERT: I'm convinced Dale is the perp and that this crime was premeditated.

We know that Michelle entered a locked community at 3:18 in her Hummer that was wearing "Glow" stickers. (neighbors video)
We know that the Hummer left the locked community within hours after that WITHOUT the "Glow" stickers. (AlwaysWright conversation with complex resident)
So either Michelle decided to end her dream of a successful tanning business and took the stickers off the Hummer herself in that locked community within a limited time frame OR someone else who was in the same locked complex at the same time decided to end her dream for her and took them off without her consent.

Do we know of anyone who might have been in that same locked complex at the same time who might have ignored her wishes and removed those stickers?

We are each living in our own little thought world and we have a tendency to believe others think like we do. They don't. As a retired therapist who has worked with convicted murderers, confessed murderers and abusive partners who were lucky enough to have been pulled off before killing their "loved one," I can reassure you that "s/he deserved to die 'cuz s/he was stealin' from me" (as in taking child support) is NOT an uncommon belief. Neither is "..she made me hit/stab/shoot her by saying abc...." nor is "..they'll never figure out xyz.." Imho, unless you are a murderer, you probably don't think like one.

I agree, Sparky. After considering many different scenarios (with and without the Dales involved), this is the scenario I finally settled on a few weeks ago. It's pretty simple, actually, and AFAICT, it's the most likely way Dale could have pulled it off without leaving DNA evidence. I really think she was kidnapped from his condo and killed off-site. :-( JMO

I agree.

SPOILER ALERT: I'm convinced Dale is the perp and that this crime was premeditated.

We know that Michelle entered a locked community at 3:18 in her Hummer that was wearing "Glow" stickers. (neighbors video)
We know that the Hummer left the locked community within hours after that WITHOUT the "Glow" stickers. (AlwaysWright conversation with complex resident)
So either Michelle decided to end her dream of a successful tanning business and took the stickers off the Hummer herself in that locked community within a limited time frame OR someone else who was in the same locked complex at the same time decided to end her dream for her and took them off without her consent.

Do we know of anyone who might have been in that same locked complex at the same time who might have ignored her wishes and removed those stickers?

We are each living in our own little thought world and we have a tendency to believe others think like we do. They don't. As a retired therapist who has worked with convicted murderers, confessed murderers and abusive partners who were lucky enough to have been pulled off before killing their "loved one," I can reassure you that "s/he deserved to die 'cuz s/he was stealin' from me" (as in taking child support) is NOT an uncommon belief. Neither is "..she made me hit/stab/shoot her by saying abc...." nor is "..they'll never figure out xyz.." Imho, unless you are a murderer, you probably don't think like one.

Welcome back Gramma! It's been a LONG while. We missed you....I agree IMO LE has the before and after photos of the vehicle. Also Dale had plenty of time to plan this and the means, motive and opportunity to pull this off that day. The easy part is figuring out WHO did this and many possibilities on HOW he did it, but still trying to figure out WHERE he hid Michelle...but I believe we are getting closer! Dale it's only a matter of time! JMO

I do too. And I believe he had help.

Is Dale into cycling? Into running? I haven't seen anything about that but would make more sense to me. I'm thinking that the person who placed the Hummer where it was found had to have some sort of transportation--a bike, a friend with a car, or running ability in order to get away quickly from the Hummer.

I also unfortunately think she was killed off-site. Agree completely, SleuthDecay. And she can't be that far--at least not out of Central FL.

I sure wish someone would "man up". It's a terrible thing for kids to lose their mom. :(

As always, JMO.

BBM

I think some worked the theory maybe DS rode a bike after the Hummer drop off. But maybe you're on to something. What if the accomplice rode a bike to the condo, then took the Hummer and Michelle. You're right no vehicles being spotted. jmo

I forgot you posted this, Sparky, until I looked back.

Yep, a huge possibility of an accomplice riding a bike. Whoever that may have been, he or she could have placed the bike in the hummer and either biked back or was picked up.

If LE took Dale's phone they probably know everyone he was in contact with for a few months prior to Michelle being missing and even after. Perhaps there were multiple calls to a friend that LE knows about. I hope so.

As always, JMO.

Respectfully snipped...

Good to see you back on Michelle’s thread GrammaMaybe. I have to agree with you regarding how some people think and can justify their actions as someone else‘s fault every time.

In this case we’re looking at a guy with a violent and long criminal record who appeared to be pretty much still living with his parents in his 30‘s, going to work during the day and partying on nights and weekends. Hanging out in bars and spending most of his spare time and money on Star Wars related memorabilia and social functions.

Then he starts dating a beautiful bartender from one of his regular drinking establishments. Certainly someone who appears to be way out of this self confessed “geek/nerd‘s” league as far as romantic partners go. And during this courtship she becomes pregnant. Likely not a planned event but certainly a blessing just the same. So they decide to make a go of it as a family. He buys a home for them, a car for her and an expensive diamond engagement ring. Problem is, he’s not really the settling down type and the relationship starts to go sour. Accusations of infidelity, physical and emotional abuse and at least 2 attempts to break it off on her part before the final break up. I’m sure he didn’t want this to end but he really had no idea of how to be in a mature committed relationship. This was at least his third attempt at one and once again he failed.

So at one point she left him and moved in with her family. She took the car he had bought and put in his name, and he was already out the cost of the diamond engagement ring that had been lost in a fight, plus the home he had bought for them to live in as a family was now worth not much more than half of what he paid for it. And she had the children with her.

So he did what most angry men bent on revenge would do in that situation. He filed a paternity suit on her to get custody of the children. The paternity suit led to him getting joint custody rights but also left him with a $800 a month support payment to be paid to her. And then somehow he managed to convince her to return to the relationship for a short while (I'm not exactly sure but this might have actually been when the engagement ring was given to her as enticement) but once again his immaturity resurfaced and he basically threw her and the children out. She knew this situation was toxic and while she had tried to hold it together for the children, she knew it was time to let it go this time for good. So he filed a suit to recoup the money for the ring. The civil suit for the ring was somehow redirected to The People’s Court and he only won back half of the $5000 he claimed it was worth. Who knows what he actually paid for the ring as $5000 is the maximum claim in that type of civil court case. And the value of the condo he purchased was plummeting daily. He would never recoup his losses from that purchase.

So do we think that this abusive, immature man who failed miserably at establishing a loving and trusting relationship with his new family blames himself for anything that happened? Not in my opinion. In his mind it was all her fault and she probably heard all about how he felt about that right up until the moment she disappeared from his home. Arguing was probably the only method of communication between them at that point and she was moving on while he was stuck living alone with the debt on the condo that was in his name only and the continued support payments that were helping to finance the car he felt was his that she was still driving. Not to mention the loss on the ring that he had just revisited by watching the airing of the PC show and seeing himself look like a fool. I’m sure he felt she deserved whatever happened to her that day. I’m sure he still does.

But we all know that’s not how it’s supposed to go. People break up and fall out of love every day. And they take their losses with the maturity that grown adults should possess and move on. Hopefully maintaining some civility towards each other for the sake of any children they were blessed with. Unfortunately, it appears that’s not the way DSJr rolls.

MOO...of course.

Incredibly well said, Kamille!!! I totally agree with your analysis. MOO :)

I've been reading and contemplating the various theories being offered.

For those who think it was premeditated, why would he choose the day the PC episode aired? The timing tends to make an easier case for motive. Considering how shrewd he would have had to be to cover his tracks as he has, it seems odd he'd make a decision like that.

I do too. And I believe he had help.

Is Dale into cycling? Into running? I haven't seen anything about that but would make more sense to me. I'm thinking that the person who placed the Hummer where it was found had to have some sort of transportation--a bike, a friend with a car, or running ability in order to get away quickly from the Hummer.

I also unfortunately think she was killed off-site. Agree completely, SleuthDecay. And she can't be that far--at least not out of Central FL.

I sure wish someone would "man up". It's a terrible thing for kids to lose their mom. :(

As always, JMO.

Not only have they lost their mom, they've lost their entire maternal family. It is sad when someone has so much control over so many others. That's right, regardless what he thinks. The twinners have another family besides Dale. And the day will come, when the questions will be asked and no lies will be told.

It will be a sad day when they are old enough to search the internet, contact their maternal family and have to be told what happened to their mother.

I foresee many days of questions, heartache and tears that no child should ever have to endure.

At least "A" is old enough to understand and he has a loving Dad who has been the man in his life, his support and has kept the communication open for "A" and all his grandparents.

I wonder when they go to bed at night do they say their prayers and ask God to protect their mommy, do they go to bed crying cause mommy isn't there to tuck them in, do they go to bed hoping mommy will be there when they wake up? What does one tell two 4 year olds when they ask when mommy is coming home?

No man who loves their children would ever, ever put them through this. IMO

Not only have they lost their mom, they've lost their entire maternal family. It is sad when someone has so much control over so many others. That's right, regardless what he thinks. The twinners have another family besides Dale. And the day will come, when the questions will be asked and no lies will be told.

It will be a sad day when they are old enough to search the internet, contact their maternal family and have to be told what happened to their mother.

I foresee many days of questions, heartache and tears that no child should ever have to endure.

At least "A" is old enough to understand and he has a loving Dad who has been the man in his life, his support and has kept the communication open for "A" and all his grandparents.

I wonder when they go to bed at night do they say their prayers and ask God to protect their mommy, do they go to bed crying cause mommy isn't there to tuck them in, do they go to bed hoping mommy will be there when they wake up? What does one tell two 4 year olds when they ask when mommy is coming home?

No man who loves their children would ever, ever put them through this. IMO

Those twinners sure look sad IMO. They NEED their grandparents love. Dale is incapable of love and being a good dad. MOO I think that Dale should give them back to BOP and GP along with YS...They can raise those kids right and break the vicious criminal cycle the Smith's have been on...Wonder how many generations of criminals run in the Smith family? JMO

Respectfully snipped...

Good to see you back on Michelle’s thread GrammaMaybe. I have to agree with you regarding how some people think and can justify their actions as someone else‘s fault every time.

In this case we’re looking at a guy with a violent and long criminal record who appeared to be pretty much still living with his parents in his 30‘s, going to work during the day and partying on nights and weekends. Hanging out in bars and spending most of his spare time and money on Star Wars related memorabilia and social functions.

Then he starts dating a beautiful bartender from one of his regular drinking establishments. Certainly someone who appears to be way out of this self confessed “geek/nerd‘s” league as far as romantic partners go. And during this courtship she becomes pregnant. Likely not a planned event but certainly a blessing just the same. So they decide to make a go of it as a family. He buys a home for them, a car for her and an expensive diamond engagement ring. Problem is, he’s not really the settling down type and the relationship starts to go sour. Accusations of infidelity, physical and emotional abuse and at least 2 attempts to break it off on her part before the final break up. I’m sure he didn’t want this to end but he really had no idea of how to be in a mature committed relationship. This was at least his third attempt at one and once again he failed.

So at one point she left him and moved in with her family. She took the car he had bought and put in his name, and he was already out the cost of the diamond engagement ring that had been lost in a fight, plus the home he had bought for them to live in as a family was now worth not much more than half of what he paid for it. And she had the children with her.

So he did what most angry men bent on revenge would do in that situation. He filed a paternity suit on her to get custody of the children. The paternity suit led to him getting joint custody rights but also left him with a $800 a month support payment to be paid to her. And then somehow he managed to convince her to return to the relationship for a short while (I'm not exactly sure but this might have actually been when the engagement ring was given to her as enticement) but once again his immaturity resurfaced and he basically threw her and the children out. She knew this situation was toxic and while she had tried to hold it together for the children, she knew it was time to let it go this time for good. So he filed a suit to recoup the money for the ring. The civil suit for the ring was somehow redirected to The People’s Court and he only won back half of the $5000 he claimed it was worth. Who knows what he actually paid for the ring as $5000 is the maximum claim in that type of civil court case. And the value of the condo he purchased was plummeting daily. He would never recoup his losses from that purchase.

So do we think that this abusive, immature man who failed miserably at establishing a loving and trusting relationship with his new family blames himself for anything that happened? Not in my opinion. In his mind it was all her fault and she probably heard all about how he felt about that right up until the moment she disappeared from his home. Arguing was probably the only method of communication between them at that point and she was moving on while he was stuck living alone with the debt on the condo that was in his name only and the continued support payments that were helping to finance the car he felt was his that she was still driving. Not to mention the loss on the ring that he had just revisited by watching the airing of the PC show and seeing himself look like a fool. I’m sure he felt she deserved whatever happened to her that day. I’m sure he still does.

But we all know that’s not how it’s supposed to go. People break up and fall out of love every day. And they take their losses with the maturity that grown adults should possess and move on. Hopefully maintaining some civility towards each other for the sake of any children they were blessed with. Unfortunately, it appears that’s not the way DSJr rolls.

MOO...of course.

:yourock:

When Dale gets convicted for what he's done to Michelle, I vote for Kamille to write the biography for the monster known as Dale Smith Jr. JMO

Those twinners sure look sad IMO. They NEED their grandparents love. Dale is incapable of love and being a good dad. MOO I think that Dale should give them back to BOP and GP along with YS...They can raise those kids right and break the vicious criminal cycle the Smith's have been on...Wonder how many generations of criminals run in the Smith family? JMO

Where are the pics of the twins looking sad? I haven't seen them... TIA

Where are the pics of the twins looking sad? I haven't seen them... TIA

It was JMO that they look unhappy. Wouldn't you be with a father like Dale? Just saying!

Since the adorable twinners are minors I can't post pics or give a link but they are out there....They are on CERTAIN people's social media and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels