FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Threads full of carefully gathered and analyzed information. Just imagine what LE must have with all the resources at their disposal.

Oh I think we can imagine what they have raindrops. It's what they don't have that is the problem.

Where is Michelle? :banghead:

MOO

Thanks! Very informative. One of the things I've never heard before was that she sent a 2nd text to her boyfriend saying she had arrived at Dales.

It was cleared up after the music break. There are still only two texts that we know about. The 3:15 text about the song to her boyfriend and the 4:20 (4:30?) "Waterford" text. She only indicated that the text about the song somehow told her boyfriend that she arrived at Dale's. I don't think we have received the exact text but I question whether there really was any part of that test that indicated she was at Dale's.

Don't you really hate it that the person who has a great opportunity to get in depth an reveal some new information hasn't bothered to do any significant research and winds up spending half of the interview getting the basic facts straight?:pullhair:

It was cleared up after the music break. There are still only two texts that we know about. The 3:15 text about the song to her boyfriend and the 4:20 (4:30?) "Waterford" text. She only indicated that the text about the song somehow told her boyfriend that she arrived at Dale's. I don't think we have received the exact text but I question whether there really was any part of that test that indicated she was at Dale's.

Don't you really hate it that the person who has a great opportunity to get in depth an reveal some new information hasn't bothered to do any significant research and winds up spending half of the interview getting the basic facts straight?:pullhair:

I think Gayle did a fine job. She is dealing with the loss of her step daughter who she was close with and trying to recall as much as she can. A lot of what really did and didn't happen can sometimes get twisted as the media no longer checks facts. They just run with a story and recant later if they have to...jmo It's been over 8 months so recalling every detail with precision is tough...but we all know who did this.

I found her interview helpful but what new info is she really going to reveal? Certainly not inside info...All the good juicy stuff is being held closely by LE. IMO they don't need anything except Michelle. Dale knows where she is and he and whoever else helped him are the only ones that can lead us to Michelle quickly. They are a bunch of pansies and refuse to man up and continue to play the silent games... Still they can stonewall all they want, LE are getting close as I hear so in time it will all come together. Because those involved have lied and covered their tracks it's taken longer to piece it all together but they made a few too many mistakes for the truth to not surface eventually. All JMO

Well considering that she would have been just pulling up to or into the complex at the time of that text, I'd imagine it may have started out that way. "Just pulling in to drop off the kids...heard a song on the radio......etc" as an example.

Or maybe it even says something derogatory about DSJr which would be a reason not to make the whole text public. I know if it were me in her situation the text would go something more like...

"Just pulling up to a$$ho#%$ place to drop off the kids....heard a song on the radio....etc".

And yes I do hate it when interviewers just wing it and have no background information on the subject matter and person they are interviewing. In any case. But then they can't assume that all of their listeners have any either. Hence why they need to rehash the stories I guess.

MOO

I think Gayle did a fine job. She is dealing with the loss of her step daughter who she was close with and trying to recall as much as she can. A lot of what really did and didn't happen can sometimes get twisted as the media no longer checks facts. They just run with a story and recant later if they have to...jmo It's been over 8 months so recalling every detail with precision is tough...but we all know who did this.

I found her interview helpful but what new info is she really going to reveal? Certainly not inside info...All the good juicy stuff is being held closely by LE. IMO they don't need anything except Michelle. Dale knows where she is and he and whoever else helped him are the only ones that can lead us to Michelle quickly. They are a bunch of pansies and refuse to man up and continue to play the silent games... Still they can stonewall all they want, LE are getting close as I hear so in time it will all come together. Because those involved have lied and covered their tracks it's taken longer to piece it all together but they made a few too many mistakes for the truth to not surface eventually. All JMO

I was talking about the person conducting the interview. I think Gayle did fine. I would have been a bit more testy with the interviewer myself.

What I did get from the interview is:
* The second hummer was actually a false lead.
* It didn't sound like Gayle believed that Dale's parents were directly involved, which surprised me.

I was hoping to get a story of the ping trail and just confirm some other parts of the case. Perhaps a question about any front gate camera (I doubt that one exists).

I was talking about the person conducting the interview. I think Gayle did fine. I would have been a bit more testy with the interviewer myself.

* It didn't sound like Gayle believed that Dale's parents were directly involved, which surprised me.

I was hoping to get a story of the ping trail and just confirm some other parts of the case. Perhaps a question about any front gate camera (I doubt that one exists).

Yes I agree the host was awful....her questions were tough to follow and respond to...Sorry if I misunderstood! Gayle was doing the best she could.

The ping trail IMO will not be released until Dale is prosecuted....LE most likely does not want to give the defense any gifts until they have to release the info...but let's just say the pings probably don't clear Dale from involvement which is most likely why no other suspects are being sought....For example if there were a ping or two that could rule Dale out I am confident LE would not be so adamant they have the right suspect. The tone would be totally different. Yet here we still are focusing on Dale because he WAS involved. I am on the fence as to how involved Dale's parents were based on what I have seen. JMO

BBM

The camera is there. I have seen it, it was also confirmed by a poster who went in and took pictures for us and there is a picture on another website I can not link to because it is not allowed.

ETA: There may also be a photo in these threads somewhere. Lots of great info in all these threads for anyone who has come in late on the case. jmo

JMO, there is no doubt at all about the camera. It's been verified by locals and as Sparky stated there are photos of it. It's all there back in the threads for anyone who cares to read about it. The 'search this thread' link at the top has been valuable for me to use when I'm wondering about something. :)

Absolutely, I agree the second hummer might have been a false lead. Or, an attempt to divert.

I'm also on the fence about the parent's involvement but I'm sure leaning toward at least one of them having knowledge if not outright involvement. But that's JMO.

Jazz is correct, IMO, that LE will not release anything the Prime Suspect or his attorney will be able to use until the arrest is made. And IMO an arrest is pending very soon. Just a feeling a have, nothing more. But why release something that could give that Prime Suspect (and accomplices, if any) a heads up? But if I were the Prime Suspect, I sure wouldn't relax at this point because...LE is coming after you soon. JMO

As usual, all IMO, MOO.

BBM

The camera is there. I have seen it, it was also confirmed by a poster who went in and took pictures for us and there is a picture on another website I can not link to because it is not allowed.

ETA: There may also be a photo in these threads somewhere. Lots of great info in all these threads for anyone who has come in late on the case. jmo

Just because a camera is seen doesn't mean that it is hooked up to anything. I know that retailers use dummy cameras, so I can imagine a development could as well. That or they could be real cameras that aren't recording. Would the homeowner's association be in charge of them? Is that neighborhood under financial strain? It looks like the values dropped off a cliff only a few years back.

BTW, I am not "late to the case" and I have looked at the threads concerning the poster who visited the neighborhood. The only actual reference to any recording from the cameras was at a community meeting organized or visited by the PD. And even that was a comment heard from a poster on here from a neighbor who I am not sure was at the meeting herself. If you find a post or link that says otherwise, please link to it. Of course anyone who is late to the case would have a tough time going through the thousands of posts that are nothing but IMO's.

Just because a camera is seen doesn't mean that it is hooked up to anything. I know that retailers use dummy cameras, so I can imagine a development could as well. That or they could be real cameras that aren't recording. Would the homeowner's association be in charge of them? Is that neighborhood under financial strain? It looks like the values dropped off a cliff only a few years back.

BTW, I am not "late to the case" and I have looked at the threads concerning the poster who visited the neighborhood. The only actual reference to any recording from the cameras was at a community meeting organized or visited by the PD. And even that was a comment heard from a poster on here from a neighbor who I am not sure was at the meeting herself. If you find a post or link that says otherwise, please link to it. Of course anyone who is late to the case would have a tough time going through the thousands of posts that are nothing but IMO's.

I was referring to your statement above, you doubt there was a camera there. I was only stating there was a camera and it has been verified by 3 people. As I stated in my post I can't not link the info with the photo, it is against TOS. No mention of it being hooked up in your earlier post.
Jmo

It's not just the camera issue, it's just about everything else. What we have here should be clear IMO: a young woman who's been missing for 8 months and almost certainly has been killed, an unsympathetic suspect, and a police force that probably has no evidence to arrest anyone, let alone charge and successfully prosecute a particular defendant. As of today, there are no direct evidence, or circumstantial (excluding DS being the last known person to come in contact with MP) known to the general public that implicates DS in the disappearance of MP, let alone his parents who have not even be named as suspects in this case. However, that is not to say that Dale is innocent or that somewhere in the future he would not be convicted of the murder of MP, it is simply to say that what is not known is well ... not known.

I also don't think the police is necessarily fixated with DS at this stage, if they had enough evidence to prosecute they would have done so already and that is speculative on my part since I have no direct information from inside the investigation team, I just think it reasonable to assume that the fact that 8 months of investigation have produced no arrest is not likely a sign of things coming together but rather of things falling apart in the investigation progress, and of this I hope I'm wrong. In any case what I think is not important here because what I don't know is just that ... I don't know.

I would speculate that if a break will come in this case, it will be as a result of the police recovering MP's body, and therefore the principal question should be, as always, "where is Michelle Parker?" Whether DS is culpable or not is IMO irrelevant outside of theorizing a scenario constructed for the purpose of finding MP's body in this or that location. If DS is guilty IMO that is for a jury to decide if and when he's charged for this crime. I for one I hope is not guilty because if he is those two children would have to endure yet another tragedy in their lives, and I think they (the twins) have been through enough already.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138855&highlight=jacque&page=19

This is the case that I think of when I read Michelle's case. Almost 11 months. They had a lot of info that wasn't released to the public. They'll get their 'man'.

JMO etc.

Thanks for sharing this! Sometimes it is so frustrating knowing Dale is a free man after what he has done to Michelle. No remorse and no thinking about anyone but HIMSELF. I get the self preservation concept but you took someone's life...you did the crime now pay the time! Cases like the one you shared give us hope that justice WILL be served and the DA will secure a conviction. I pray Michelle is found soon and that Dale find it in himself to do the right thing. Tell us where you put Michelle!

It's not just the camera issue, it's just about everything else. What we have here should be clear IMO: a young woman who's been missing for 8 months and almost certainly has been killed, an unsympathetic suspect, and a police force that probably has no evidence to arrest anyone, let alone charge and successfully prosecute a particular defendant. As of today, there are no direct evidence, or circumstantial (excluding DS being the last known person to come in contact with MP) known to the general public that implicates DS in the disappearance of MP, let alone his parents who have not even be named as suspects in this case. However, that is not to say that Dale is innocent or that somewhere in the future he would not be convicted of the murder of MP, it is simply to say that what is not known is well ... not known.

I also don't think the police is necessarily fixated with DS at this stage, if they had enough evidence to prosecute they would have done so already and that is speculative on my part since I have no direct information from inside the investigation team, I just think it reasonable to assume that the fact that 8 months of investigation have produced no arrest is not likely a sign of things coming together but rather of things falling apart in the investigation progress, and of this I hope I'm wrong. In any case what I think is not important here because what I don't know is just that ... I don't know.

I would speculate that if a break will come in this case, it will be as a result of the police recovering MP's body, and therefore the principal question should be, as always, "where is Michelle Parker?" Whether DS is culpable or not is IMO irrelevant outside of theorizing a scenario constructed for the purpose of finding MP's body in this or that location. If DS is guilty IMO that is for a jury to decide if and when he's charged for this crime. I for one I hope is not guilty because if he is those two children would have to endure yet another tragedy in their lives, and I think they (the twins) have been through enough already.

Welcome back Thor! We missed you. Hope you've had a great summer thus far...

I disagree with you on the evidence. IMO There has been enough circumstantial evidence released to the public that could secure a conviction. Yet without Michelle's body the DA hasn't given the green light to move forward just yet. There is no evidence the case is breaking down either....Quite the OPPOSITE. I hear from family that LE activity is as robust today as it was when the case first started...that to me is confidence that LE is getting the case prepared for the next phase (arrest and trial). The truth is coming out sooner rather than later JMO.

Welcome back Thor! We missed you. Hope you've had a great summer thus far...

I disagree with you on the evidence. IMO There has been enough circumstantial evidence released to the public that could secure a conviction. Yet without Michelle's body the DA hasn't given the green light to move forward just yet. There is no evidence the case is breaking down either....Quite the OPPOSITE. I hear from family that LE activity is as robust today as it was when the case first started...that to me is confidence that LE is getting the case prepared for the next phase (arrest and trial). The truth is coming out sooner rather than later JMO.

Hi jazz, still having a great summer although I'm getting a bit exhausted of beaches, water parks and the likes, my 11 years old is a never ending source of energy and I'm not getting any younger :) I hope you're having a more relaxing summer.

On your other point I can't really get involved again in a debate about what people "believe". IMO, it should be obvious to anyone that beliefs make poor subjects for debate since many people hold them and are entitled to them but are not based on demonstrable facts. Now, please believe that it is not my intention to give you or anybody else here a professorial lecture on debating and my opinions are just like many others here and should be viewed in that context, and I do enjoy reading about what everybody thinks, whether I agree or not, whether I find it relevant or not, however, for me declaring DS guilty is not the beginning or the middle of the debate but rather the end of it.

Now if in your original post assert that "I hear from family that LE activity is as robust today as it was when the case first started...that to me is confidence that LE is getting the case prepared for the next phase (arrest and trial). The truth is coming out sooner rather than later" than my question would be what is debatable about that since you are referring to personal information not available to the rest of us mixed with your personal opinion of them, other then to say that the last official statement was as follows: "They're looking for any way to move the case forward," Bailey told WKMG. "When you have very limited information or limited evidence, it's a very good thing to do" here and from there everybody is entitled to their own interpretation of that single statement but not entitled to change it, so that "limited information" and "limited evidence" magically become "a lot of evidence" and "a lot of information" fitting a particular narrative.

However you did state that "There has been enough circumstantial evidence released to the public", now assuming that you are referring to the police (because you used the official sounding word "released") and not of third parties unverifiable first, second or even third hearsay, then my question would be what are this circumstantial evidence? I know that DS is the last known person to have seen MP alive and that is definitely an example of a circumstantial evidence, but what other evidence directly related to MP disappearance has been "released"? Again we are talking about verifiable evidence not opinions, beliefs or I heard from a friend of a friend of this and that.

In the end I go back to my original point, IMO the real issue is where is MP not whether DS is guilty or not. If Dale did it where did he hide the body? What locations compatible with the crime scene are likely places to hide the body? What are the opinions of posters that might live in the area where MP disappeared about possible hiding locations? To me it seems likely that MP's body is within a few miles from the triangular area that are the points of MP's home, Dale's condo and the place where the h2 was found and those are the opinions I would be very interested in reading about.

Ultimately I'd like to ask one final question for what is worth: what is the difference between DS being the killer or someone else? MP would have been murdered in any case, the pain to her parents would be no less atrocious, but for the twins, if DS is guilty, would be yet another unspeakable horror in their lives and they would have lost the only parent they have left, and for me, that single understanding is the most important motivation to wait for actual evidence of DS's guilt before thinking of him as a murderer. Haven't the twins gone trough enough pain already?

Hi jazz, still having a great summer although I'm getting a bit exhausted of beaches, water parks and the likes, my 11 years old is a never ending source of energy and I'm not getting any younger :) I hope you're having a more relaxing summer.

On your other point I can't really get involved again in a debate about what people "believe". IMO, it should be obvious to anyone that beliefs make poor subjects for debate since many people hold them and are entitled to them but are not based on demonstrable facts. Now, please believe that it is not my intention to give you or anybody else here a professorial lecture on debating and my opinions are just like many others here and should be viewed in that context, and I do enjoy reading about what everybody thinks, whether I agree or not, whether I find it relevant or not, however, for me declaring DS guilty is not the beginning or the middle of the debate but rather the end of it.

Now if in your original post assert that "I hear from family that LE activity is as robust today as it was when the case first started...that to me is confidence that LE is getting the case prepared for the next phase (arrest and trial). The truth is coming out sooner rather than later" than my question would be what is debatable about that since you are referring to personal information not available to the rest of us mixed with your personal opinion of them, other then to say that the last official statement was as follows: "They're looking for any way to move the case forward," Bailey told WKMG. "When you have very limited information or limited evidence, it's a very good thing to do" here and from there everybody is entitled to their own interpretation of that single statement but not entitled to change it, so that "limited information" and "limited evidence" magically become "a lot of evidence" and "a lot of information" fitting a particular narrative.

However you did state that "There has been enough circumstantial evidence released to the public", now assuming that you are referring to the police (because you used the official sounding word "released") and not of third parties unverifiable first, second or even third hearsay, then my question would be what are this circumstantial evidence? I know that DS is the last known person to have seen MP alive and that is definitely an example of a circumstantial evidence, but what other evidence directly related to MP disappearance has been "released"? Again we are talking about verifiable evidence not opinions, beliefs or I heard from a friend of a friend of this and that.

In the end I go back to my original point, IMO the real issue is where is MP not whether DS is guilty or not. If Dale did it where did he hide the body? What locations compatible with the crime scene are likely places to hide the body? What are the opinions of posters that might live in the area where MP disappeared about possible hiding locations? To me it seems likely that MP's body is within a few miles from the triangular area that are the points of MP's home, Dale's condo and the place where the h2 was found and those are the opinions I would be very interested in reading about.

Ultimately I'd like to ask one final question for what is worth: what is the difference between DS being the killer or someone else? MP would have been murdered in any case, the pain to her parents would be no less atrocious, but for the twins, if DS is guilty, would be yet another unspeakable horror in their lives and they would have lost the only parent they have left, and for me, that single understanding is the most important motivation to wait for actual evidence of DS's guilt before thinking of him as a murderer. Haven't the twins gone trough enough pain already?

I agree the twinners have had quite enough pain with the loss of their mother BUT knowing that they are living with a dad who murdered their mom is worse than not knowing IMO. It's best that they know what kind of man Dale is as soon as possible...not knowing doesn't change the fact that he still killed their mom. You see what I am saying there? Just because he killed and they don't know doesn't exclude him from being the killer. My concern is for the safety of the children. We can't bring Michelle back but we can help protect her children. I think those children belong with the grandparents until Dale clears his name. JMO

1. Did we ever determine who put the Glow decals on Michelle's vehicle?
2. What company?
3. Where is this company located? Does Dale know that area well?
4. Was it Dale who arranged the place where Michelle got the decals?
5. Could Dale have received some advice on how to quickly remove these decals as he most likely did on Nov 17th?

Maybe one of Dale's friends or someone else can help answer these basic questions. TIA

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Witnesses-Clay-Waller-made-threats-3732941.php

'Prosecutor Morley Swingle outlined a case built largely around circumstantial evidence: potential motives of both jealousy and greed; blood splatter found at Clay Waller's house; apparent efforts to hide a blood-stained carpet in a crawl space; and Waller's history of anger and resentment toward his wife.

Matt Marshall, a heavy equipment operator who worked briefly for a business Waller operated, recalled Waller coming to his home one night with the triplets and expressing anger that she was seeing another man. Marshall said Waller sent the children outside and told him, "I'll definitely kill her before my kids will call another man 'daddy.'"

HTH - Sorry I keep referring to this other case. To me, they are very similar.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Witnesses-Clay-Waller-made-threats-3732941.php

'Prosecutor Morley Swingle outlined a case built largely around circumstantial evidence: potential motives of both jealousy and greed; blood splatter found at Clay Waller's house; apparent efforts to hide a blood-stained carpet in a crawl space; and Waller's history of anger and resentment toward his wife.

Matt Marshall, a heavy equipment operator who worked briefly for a business Waller operated, recalled Waller coming to his home one night with the triplets and expressing anger that she was seeing another man. Marshall said Waller sent the children outside and told him, "I'll definitely kill her before my kids will call another man 'daddy.'"

HTH - Sorry I keep referring to this other case. To me, they are very similar.

No need to apologize...it will be VERY similar too when Dale faces charges for murdering Michelle. He will pay for his premeditated actions....JMO

I think Bunting Avenue should be searched if it hasn't been searched yet....I noticed this is right in the area of Hoffner where I believe there were reports of Michelle's phone pinging. It's very wooded and I believe Dale knows that area pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname