FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification: #DaleSmith didn't want the kids interviewed without consulting council, lawyer says.

bobkealing bob kealing

#DaleSmith attorney #MarkNeJame makes motion to dismiss custody petition as "insufficient." #Michelleparker.

Note: I am not liking that motion. :(

I would absolutely expect Mark to do that. He needs to get details of what LE has on his client and this is the perfect opportunity. LE isn't going to give him that information any other way.

Mark's goal here is not the custody battle - it's getting all the info/evidence he can get from LE. IMO, it likely doesn't matter to him where the kids end up. He has bigger fish to fry.

One thing that stood out for me in the beginning was that DS stated that MP was going "shopping" after dropping the twins off. This seemed odd to me since she had to be home in 15 minutes, for her oldest son when he got home from school. I have also seen mention on the thread about Waterford being a shopping area. This conclusion has probably already been mentioned (sorry if it has), but I think DSjr must have sent that text and then told le that MP said she was going shopping to back it up. Does that make sense? I think that MP never stated she was going shopping, the text was sent in a panic, without much thought, and then the lie was told to le by DS about shopping to try to back it up.

I am getting a good feeling about this area!

I'm trying to determine why the ariel makes it look why half the lake is "white".

We bass fish all times of the year and certain times of year alot of algae builds up, and when your in a boat it takes on the appearance of floating cabbage. It's a bummer when your fishing. I think that's what it is.

My other big concern (other than I wish Michelle is alive) is the whole carpentry stuff.... Saws etc.... I don't think they should just be looking for an intact body...:( I can't believe I just said that...but he has a criminal record...these types usually either burn or dismember...no trace evidence...they know how the system works.

And I must rant on this...I have no problem with hot body contests, competed in fee myself for spring break...but he was well into his mid-30's when he was doing that...yuck on top of yuck And what is with the entourage he brought into court?

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
#DaleSmith's criminal history is addressed: 36-month incarceration after discharge from military. During that time his wife died accidently
1 minute ago

bobkealing bob kealing

#MarkNeJame acknowledges #DaleSmith had former wife die of accidental drug overdose.

I'm trying to determine why the ariel makes it look why half the lake is "white".

We bass fish all times of the year and certain times of year alot of algae builds up, and when your in a boat it takes on the appearance of floating cabbage. It's a bummer when your fishing. I think that's what it is.

The only thing I can think of is reflection of sun on water?

LE_Sweeney Lauren Sweeney
We're breaking in onair with live pictures of search for #MichelleParker .. also streaming online @clickorlando bit.ly/vdCBa2
2 minutes ago

still praying for Michelle, those kids need their mother. I hope they find her safe.

Could they primarily be looking for the phone in the Lake Ellenor area, since that is near where it powered off. Or is it fact that they are looking for MP in that area....or I guess both are possible....
Should we be assuming that MP and the phone are nearby each other? Thoughts?

#DaleSmith's criminal history is addressed: 36-month incarceration after discharge from military. During that time his wife died accidently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti