FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Michelle's mother has grace under pressure defined quite well.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I imagine she's trying her best not to alienate him, lest he keep the children away from Michelle's family.

Oh I realize that but a big hug and a kiss? Sorry, I just find that strange considering he was named a prime suspect in her daughter's disappearance.

She even kissed him.

Oh . My . Dear . Lord. She is one heck of a woman. I really believe that is an approach she feels will benefit the search for her daughter or her grandchildren. That is not the action of a mother who knows this man beat her daughter. She is brave. IMO

:floorlaugh: I have an uncanny ability to take a nap right when news is fixing to break.

pics_animated-hypnosis-smiley.gif

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I imagine she's trying her best not to alienate him, lest he keep the children away from Michelle's family.

That would be my guess too - She's quite possibly remembering the other two beautiful , young women from our area that disappeared in the recent years, and no one ever found. Though she may inwardly think he's guilty as sin - she also knows they may not find Michelle's body - and if the family has isolated him , he won't let them have anything to do with the children.

Oh wait, didn't we see pictures of him in a BOAT on his photobucket account?

There has been talk of those photos...does anyone who saw them remember if he was driving the boat or a passenger on the boat...if you could tell?

Has it ever been determined if Dale owns a boat? Did we see a boat anywhere at Dale Sr.'s house?

There is a boat in his backyard on google maps. You can see it on satelite and on the street view.

I see it as more of the opposite. A spontaneous action based on rage and then he had to cover it up. So he called on his Dad for help. Something tells me he has had to call on Dad often to get him out of a jam. He's a 40 year old boy really. If it was premeditated, the boat would already have been in the water IMO. Moving a body after the police are called would be pretty risky behaviour for anyone in the suspect's immediate circle of family or friends. But if this turns out to be the case, then there must be some code down there in Orlando that parent's have to cover for the adult children's murderous ways at all costs. :waitasec:

MOO

I agree with this completely. I don't think that this was premeditated, I think he was angry after watching PC air and then she showed up at the door and he lost it. I also think dad helped cover up/ dispose of, etc. He was so quick to say his son was with him when Michelle went missing that it immediately made me suspicious.

Do any of you remember Jessie Marie Davis' mom?

Michelle's mom resembles her so much in action... this will and power and grace to do anything to get answers!

Just a reminder for all of us to be careful in sleuthing these names. Please don't post links to records until you are 110% sure it is the right person. DWS seems like it could be a fairly common name, and we don't want to drag innocent folks into this in any way.

:tyou: and where this post lands is random!

There has been talk of those photos...does anyone who saw them remember if he was driving the boat or a passenger on the boat...if you could tell?

I the one I remember seeing he was standing at the back of the boat, not driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member