FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone knows where this was posted at, but the necklace was said to be a church of Scientology cross.

naaaaaa, so many people wear crosses. Doesn't matter what faith you are. To some they may just look pretty with all the bling.

LOL I'm a Florida Cracker!

Hahahaha @ Sparky!!! And you don't even live near me? (We have quite a few out in the countryside) :floorlaugh:

I have a lot of friends here and they jokingly call themselves crackers. Glad to know you're one!

It could be. When MDMA was first introduced it came in a powder form that was put into a glass of water. There are grains that can be noticable. I just don't know if the pills would dissolve in water. Anyone else?

As far as i know...there would be a taste. I may be wrong though.

The Scientology cross is very distinct with the center always showing four points as in a X in the middle of a cross.

Michelle's had a stone in all four corner of where the X would be.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sci...qfHsabtwfmrPzsAQ&ved=0CDUQsAQ&biw=767&bih=740

Although in the above link, Michelle's picture shows up, however, it wasn't there when it was "alleged" her cross is that of Scientology.

I haven't been able to find a Scientology cross that uses gems/diamonds of any kind to signify the four points = X

All this talk about Shannon's death is making me go bonkers. I got a call to get verified but I was putting my babies down for a nap!!:banghead: Called back but no return yet..

Mods, can I simply post what Dale told me happened to cause Shannon's death without it getting taken down?

In my previous post I went into detail about the several conversations I had with the investigator involved with Michelle's case..and they had a lot to say about looking into Shannon's case as well. I won't go into that until I do get verified. But I'm curious if I can simply state his explanation?

I know it is hard, but please hang on before posting, Einyroo. I will get in touch with the admin who I think probably called you and see if I can put you guys in touch.

He can't even get his directions right. The other day he had The Church od Scientology around the corner from where the Hummer was found. They are at least 20 miles apart. If she was into Scientology I haven't heard anything about it.

Sometimes people just wear things they like. I know I do.

I figured as much. Just trying to find anything new that could help. Doubt that information would...unless she actually stopped by there or drove past there routinely. But as you pointed out, in all likelihood it is just a pretty cross she happened to like.

I know it is hard, but please hang on before posting, Einyroo. I will get in touch with the admin who I think probably called you and see if I can put you guys in touch.

HOORAY!!! Finally just spoke with her. :great:

When she let's the mods know I have been verified I'll post.

Thread 2 post 351. about the necklace. I am not crazy, well maybe a little

Hahahaha @ Sparky!!! And you don't even live near me? (We have quite a few out in the countryside) :floorlaugh:

I have a lot of friends here and they jokingly call themselves crackers. Glad to know you're one!

I was verified today as a Florida Cracker....I mean a local lol by Tricia. She is so nice and I sure do appreciate all my friends here!

I was verified today as a Florida Cracker....I mean a local lol by Tricia. She is so nice and I sure do appreciate all my friends here!

:waitasec:Just checking...so when I hear "cracker please" that would be a compliment? :floorlaugh:

I am just lmao'ing at all this talk of "florida crackers" I thought "cracker" was a universal term , i had no idea it was a florida thing LOL. I won't lie ... florida...born and raised . bahahha.

Why do you have to get verified as a local?? Maybe I should go read all the rules.

My goodness, I picked a lousy week to start a job- took me hours to catch up here!

Regarding the term "cracker"- We're one year new to FL and when my kids are called a cracker, it's a jab at them for being white. Tweens use that word often and it really bothered mt kids once they figured it out.

HOORAY!!! Finally just spoke with her. :great:

When she let's the mods know I have been verified I'll post.

AHHHH I'm on pins and needles!!!

What does the process of being "verified" entail? I'm sorry :( I'm new here, should anyone who is local to this area, and speaking about this case as a local become verified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther