ANGELA LUTTRELL 1961 Florida
Sheila Main 1969 Ohio
Shelva Rafte 1963 Pennsylvania
Luz Rodriguez 1960 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Bettina Scott 1957 Connecticut
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Colleen Voitik McHugh 1963 Illinois

Kind of sad there's been no updates at all on NamUs since 2013...

Jackie McWaters and Rachel Yates have been added to the rule out list.

I've suggested Diane as a potential match to this UID person.
583UFFL

Height, hair color, timeline, location, and history of abuse all seem to match. Her features in the pics look similar to the composite, imo.

francis_diane2.jpg
Original
francis_diane7.jpg
francis_diane.jpg

FL - FL - Diane Theresa Francis, 37, Jacksonville, 28 Nov 2005

Diane Theresa Francis – The Charley Project

@chaddylex and I posted on Diane's thread but I wanted to follow up here as well. A few minutes ago I called and spoke with an agent at the Orange County Medial Examiner's office who gave me Investigator Ashely Shaughnessy's email address. I emailed the potential match information directly to her. He said I will likely hear back from her, and I'll be sure to post once I do.

@chaddylex and I posted on Diane's thread but I wanted to follow up here as well. A few minutes ago I called and spoke with an agent at the Orange County Medial Examiner's office who gave me Investigator Ashely Shaughnessy's email address. I emailed the potential match information directly to her. He said I will likely hear back from her, and I'll be sure to post once I do.

Great news! I hope you hear something back.

Great news! I hope you hear something back.
I recently went back to my 5 Sep 2020 email to Ms. Sutherland and noticed that she did contact me after her initial reply but I had overlooked her response. She asked where I had gotten the information about Jane Doe's healed fractures. I sent her the following information two days ago.
#
I saw the description on The Doe Network's profile for Jane Doe. The information about injuries is also shown at the link below as referenced by The Doe Network.

FLUIDDB - Florida Unidentified Decedents Database
583UFFL - Unidentified Female

snipped by me:
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Average build. Medium length, dark blonde to light brown hair relatively straight. Healed nasal fractures, healing maxilla fracture, injury to right shoulder, healed fracture of right distal ulna, healing rib fractures, compression fracture of first lumbar. These injuries are suggestive of repeated physical abuse.

I recently went back to my 5 Sep 2020 email to Ms. Sutherland and noticed that she did contact me after her initial reply but I had overlooked her response. She asked where I had gotten the information about Jane Doe's healed fractures. I sent her the following information two days ago.
#
I saw the description on The Doe Network's profile for Jane Doe. The information about injuries is also shown at the link below as referenced by The Doe Network.

FLUIDDB - Florida Unidentified Decedents Database
583UFFL - Unidentified Female

snipped by me:
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Average build. Medium length, dark blonde to light brown hair relatively straight. Healed nasal fractures, healing maxilla fracture, injury to right shoulder, healed fracture of right distal ulna, healing rib fractures, compression fracture of first lumbar. These injuries are suggestive of repeated physical abuse.

I am glad she responded back to you. I really think you are on to something!

I am glad she responded back to you. I really think you are on to something!
I thought so, too. Apparently this is not a match. Here's the reply I received from Ashley. Back to the drawing board. :)

Both the MP and our UP have DNA profiles uploaded into CODIS. CODIS scans against all samples once a month. If the two DNA profiles were associated, we would be alerted by the FBI.

Regards,
Ashley Shaughnessy

I thought so, too. Apparently this is not a match. Here's the reply I received from Ashley. Back to the drawing board. :)

Both the MP and our UP have DNA profiles uploaded into CODIS. CODIS scans against all samples once a month. If the two DNA profiles were associated, we would be alerted by the FBI.

Regards,
Ashley Shaughnessy

I am so glad you at least heard back!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member