Resolved FL - Palm Beach Co, WhtFem, UP16715, 22-44, in wooded area, two diamond rings, Dec'82 - namus removed

Gosh so sad -

could you share the newspaper article here? I appreciate we can’t share the unconfirmed info from social media, but no reason the newspaper article couldn’t be shared as a possible match?
Agree. I think the newspaper article should be allowed but I completely understand if not.

Gosh so sad -

could you share the newspaper article here? I appreciate we can’t share the unconfirmed info from social media, but no reason the newspaper article couldn’t be shared as a possible match?

Possible match
1684281788254.jpeg

1684282360581.jpeg

Working on a couple more

Interesting find, wonder if Deborah Green was ever found. She isn’t connected to this case though. I would post this woman’s purported name, but it is on a fb post which isn’t permitted as an information source on websleuths. Especially given that LE hasn’t officially made announcements about this case yet.
The info is fairly easy to find though - there’s a public group on fb called “Palm Beach County Cold Cases”, and it’s run by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. You can find their Feb 2022 post about the “Jeweled Mom” which is commented on by her daughter.

Interesting find, wonder if Deborah Green was ever found. She isn’t connected to this case though. I would post this woman’s purported name, but it is on a fb post which isn’t permitted as an information source on websleuths. Especially given that LE hasn’t officially made announcements about this case yet.
Lucky I said possible! Your correct that is not the women the daughter is talking about. Sorry for any confusion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back