FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not feel good about this.......... :-(

Same. Nothing in the pathetically few articles about the circumstances under which the missing baby was discovered gone and the call made? No gaping door? No smashed window? No patio door that they left wide open in October?

It's strange to see the weight that these cases hold in the media. Surely they've been living the last week with knowledge of the other FL case. Where were the media interviews? That would have been an angle they'd jump on. I would think LE would encourage the family to make those contacts while the media machine was in Florida on that case.

My first thought is why was the baby not reported missing until 11:50 am? Did the parents wake up and find her missing? Did she disappear,say, after breakfast w/ both parents at home?

I can't remember how big my kids were at that age (too long ago), but my neighbor had triplets premature and at six months they are between 15 and 17 lbs and between 25 and 27 inches tall.
So on that comparison it sounds like Shannon appears to be underweight for her age but normal for her height.
I pray that she is safe and that they have already found her by the time this gets posted.

It always blows my mind when they say, "No abduction...not an abduction...no reason to suspect an abduction". Then BAM. AMBER Alert. Why is it that the authorities ALWAYS say it's not an abduction? To not freak out the public?

Nothing "official" on the AMBER Alert yet though, through NCMEC or anything.

Praying that Shannon is safe somewhere....

My baby girl will be 7 months in 4 days, she is 14.6 lbs. as of Friday.
She was 6 lbs. 4 oz at birth...IIRC.
Shannon looks sickly, if you ask me, or she was dehydrated or very tired when some of those pictures were taken. I wonder if the parents starved her? Is there info on the parents?
My laptop is refusing links left and right tonight.

Does Shannon have health problems???
2 feet long and 11 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes
very tiny........
and in recent picture above not much hair.

My 7 month old daughter is petite and is 26 inches and 17.5 lbs

My babies were all small but no where near 11 lbs at 7 months. The information isn't jiving for me. Unless this baby has medical issues it just ticks me off that the information wouldn't be spot on from the parents. MOO

I know -- my boy was 8 lbs 21 inches when born. Little piggie gained 3 pounds in a month, by 7 months I think he was at least 21 pounds if not more. And tall - wow boy!

This little one sounds like there could be some medical issues involved (haven't read the entire thread sorry).

Mel

I don't think her parents names have been released. Not that I can find, anyway. Will try to do some searching based on the address, but I'm not very good at that. So in case there is someone here who is faster, 263 Brown Street in Chipley.

I don't think her parents names have been released. Not that I can find, anyway. Will try to do some searching based on the address, but I'm not very good at that. So in case there is someone here who is faster, 263 Brown Street in Chipley.

US Postal Service says it does not exist. Got anything else?

Is it just me or does Shannon's head look oversized?

Some sources are calling her a toddler...WTH? She's 7 months old, in whose world is that a toddler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname