FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Ms Cleo!! Okay. I emailed the reporter. If I get a response back from her, I will let everyone here know.
TYVM :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ok, a chatter has pics of sb and jb....is trying to figure out how to upload.

I'm no help here, sorry. The chatter can post to a photobucket and then provide a link? After that I don't know.

Salem

CLeo I think I did a copy and paste TYVM to thread 1 so TYVM!!

Okay. I emailed the reporter. If I get a response back from her, I will let everyone here know.

I then called the Sheriff's office and gave them all the information that was found here. I did not speak to an investigator, but did speak AT LENGTH with the dispatcher. She was VERY nice and appreciative. She assured me that she would pass the information on to the investigator as soon as we hung up.

While I was talking with her, I asked her about the rumors of a body being found at Blue Lake. She told me, "You have been with me on the phone for the past 10-15 minutes. You heard my radio going off, and the phone ringing. And that is all I have to say about that." I responded with, "In other words, if something like that were happening, you would not be talking to me, correct?" She said, "Exactly."

In other words, I am not putting too much into the rumors of a body being found. That does not mean that it didn't happen, only that from her response, I do not think it did.

Cleo, you are awesome!!

Ooops.. Carmel .. you need to take down that link to myspace for JB - against WS's termso of service.

Ooops ... an honest mistake as you probably didn't know.

Eleph

Brought over from Thread 1:

Do you mean the Naval Criminal Investigative Service? :waitasec: Was there someone from the Navy involved in the Paul case? Thanks Missmybaby xox

From reading the Charley Project's information about Paul's disappearance, it appears that James Baker was in the military. There is a Marine Corps Base in Beaufort, SC; however, there are also Navy personnel there too. The Marines is part of The Department of the Navy...thus the reason for NCIS.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/baker_paul.html

Sorry if I perpetrated a rumor, it was moving too fast on 4 screens,

G'nite sleuthers - prayers for Shannon that she be found safe and soon. Time to recharge the batteries.

how old is susan B?

I removed it-I still get confused on what we can post..thanks, friends..

I don't know if they are old or new pics. Still watching for them to be uploaded, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500