FL - Shelly Arnold, 24, found murdered, mutilated, Eustis, 16 Feb 2015

I wonder why she, Christen Moore was mentioned on the murder of Sherry Arnold in Florida? Sherry ArnoldIs a cold caae. She was brutally mutilated and left dead in Lake County Florida.
Derrick Todd Lee Was that serial killer. We are a local crime group trying to look into this cold case. We are trying to see if there is a connection with the other victims. Any help would be great.

I wonder why she, Christen Moore was mentioned on the murder of Sherry Arnold in Florida? Sherry ArnoldIs a cold caae. She was brutally mutilated and left dead in Lake County Florida.
Derrick Todd Lee Was that serial killer. We are a local crime group trying to look into this cold case. We are trying to see if there is a connection with the other victims. Any help would be great.
post #25 explains my reason to mention Christen Moore....

post #25 explains my reason to mention Christen Moore....
It might be a great connection but we can’t get any detail on Christen Moores murder. We have googled it and are unable to find any info. I’m not getting the connection with the serial killer out of BR. There’s no connection with him in Florida. Help! Please they have since found 2 more bodies in the area.

Last edited:
It might be a great connection but we can’t get any detail on Christen Moores murder. We have googled it and are unable to find any info. I’m not getting the connection with the serial killer out of BR. There’s no connection with him in Florida. Help! Please they have since found 2 more bodies in the area.
It has been years since I looked into these murders, but I will see if I can locate my files.

Well that was easy, Christen Moores B/F, age 20. Went missing July of 2012, body found 5/23/14 in a wooded area, she was either nude or partially nude. She was pregnant at the time of her disappearance. No COD was listed in the MSM. That is all I listed. She was out of Orange county.

I have different dates of missing and found, but I know I got it from newspaper articles, so not sure why they would be different now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back