FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for Summer...

Any word on the presser yet?

Kimster, when I first posted it down there, I google mapped it and I think it was an hour and 20 minutes away from Satsuma...

I'm praying for angels to watch over little Summer....this is so scary -- these little girls disappearing in broad daylight!

A blogger on News4Jax said she and her sister got in a fight, which is why they separated. (Shades of Lindsey Baum...no no!)

argument with another child struck with a backpack, mother hunted until after 5 then flagged down an officer.
asking everyone check their yard and look around your home, if you find backpack or clothes report.

family is with dectectives right now
. very distraught.
contacting all s.o.'s in area

Summer has a history of doing this.
Getting cold out.
Sheriff

Check your neighborhood, please. Sheriff dept out looking all night long.

I just called FCN and they said as soon as the presser starts, they activate a live banner to click on for the presser.
She said she's not sure when it will be....Should be soon.

It really concerns me that this wasn't reported for hours. I so hope she is found safe...soon.

argument with another child struck with a backpack, mother hunted until after 5 then flagged down an officer.
asking everyone check their yard and look around your home, if you find backpack or clothes report.

family is with dectectives right now
. very distraught.
contacting all s.o.'s in area

Summer has a history of doing this.
Getting cold out.
Sheriff

Check your neighborhood, please. Sheriff dept out looking all night long.

I'm glad to see she's done this before! That makes me think she'll be found safe and sound. I hope LE gives her a good talking so she'll be too afraid to do it again!

:praying:

If she does have a history of doing this, that would explain the delay in reporting it. Maybe Mom thought she would be able to find her on her on.

This is very sad.

If she does have a history of doing this, that would explain the delay in reporting it. Maybe Mom thought she would be able to find her on her on.

This is very sad.

Yes, that definitely would explain the delay. Hopefully, she is just hiding some where.

Black, Pink and White backpack with skull, crossbones and hearts??

That is very distinct.

looking at a map.......from school to home looks like a long walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members