FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck now on the discrepencies about the blue nissan incident.

snip from one article
Blue Nissan Not A Focus
Investigators once again said the blue Nissan is not a part of the ongoing investigation.

The vehicle belongs to a member of the FDLE who was in the area a few days other incident ocurred on 10th - 9 days earlier before Somer’s disappearance to attend a football game.

“They saw a small female child on a bike almost get hit by a car. There was a large moving vehicle wonder who in that area was moving? which probably caused some obstruction and the child darted out in front of it,” said an FDLE agent. “They in fact had to slam on their brakes. The FDLE member did drive other incident has hispanic female driving - I suppose this officer could be female next to the child who was in tears already at this time and asked if she was OK.” much different than stopping the car and telling the little girl to get in to be taken to mom

The blue Nissan became a focus of the investigation in the early stages because neighbors and those who were in the area at the time saw the FDLE investigator helping the small child a few days before Somer disappeared. They assumed it had something to do with that.

The other gal from the incident says she almost hit the little girl and that is what made her stop - she then sort of simultaniously noticed the nissan and stopped and went to the girl - but not too close as the girl was frightened.

If the Nissan was truly concerned for the little girl - they would have seen the lady. The lady followed the little girl home for gosh sakes.

This just isn't making sense to me.

Wait a second, back up --- Didn't we have the lady of whose child this happend to on the news somewhere?????

Rewinding to the profile speculation again:

Won't any kind of accurate profile have to indicate the means/manner of death in some way? Is there any accuracy possible if we don't know those details? Obviously LE does, but I'd think the profile would be the first big indication of what we're dealing with based on Somer and the condition of her body when found.

And is a no bond status common with arrests for armed robbery?

It is if they have prior offenses and have violated their probation.
It is if they are being held for another jurisdiction.

I have seen that she was wearing a sweatsuit when she went missing, and that she was partially clothed when found, I hadn't heard jumpsuit when found.
I really hope she wasn't redressed in someone else's clothes, that would blow every image I have of the perp, that's signature. Serials have signatures. regular molester/pedophile/murderers don't.
Here's to hoping the jumpsuit report is wrong.

snipped article regarding clothing

This morning, Thompson said her daughter, who was wearing a cranberry jumpsuit with pink stripes down the arms and legs, weighs about 65 pounds, has long brown hair and brown eyes.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...n+cranberry+jumpsuit&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Maybe someone with photoshop would be so kind as to do it...me, I just have the standard paint program.

There is a poster here on WS who personally knows who the man is on the left and it is not the RSO! It is back in the threads...somewhere... :banghead: :)

Wait a second, back up --- Didn't we have the lady of whose child this happend to on the news somewhere?????

Yes - she and the lady who followed the little girl home were on the early presser together.

Maybe I was not clear on something - let me know.

goodnight006.jpg

See y'all in the mornin'...I'll bring coffee and doughnuts..lol

the picture reminds me of someone else that usually wears glasses and inserts himself into missing children cases

Let me guess-his name starts with M? lol

The Anthony's had to show up-why not him? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind
FWIW==

From the comment section of First Coast News:

Somer's house wasn't robbed. Police were checking ID's of all the people around Somer's house on foot and in cars. These four men were stopped and ID's showed they were wanted for armed robbery.

thank you for this clarity

But is it true..It came from the comment section so???

One is possibly related (thru sis) so I get why he may be there but not so sure bout the other 3 especially with all the cops around & all with warrants out on them! :waitasec:

I thought he was the RSO that was the first one to hug DT at the funeral today... ?? no???? and is this guy the same guy the poster said wouldn't hurt a flea? The one that wouldn't hurt a flea is RSO... though... right?

Okay, we REALLY gonna need a thread. This is how rumors start.

Stick man has been id' - Mp initials - he is not a RSO
Icki - man in yellow shirt all over press as been id'ed by poster here and is harmless
The man on the left above, is also a neighbor
The man on the right is a RSO from GA

I thought he was the RSO that was the first one to hug DT at the funeral today... ?? no???? and is this guy the same guy the poster said wouldn't hurt a flea? The one that wouldn't hurt a flea is RSO... though... right?

Yes, you are right-the poster knows Ickie and vouched for him.
But Ickie is not a RSO that we know of so I think I would edit that part of your post.

The lady who helped the girl said she almost hit the little girl so why didn't the cop do anything when this lady swung around in the street and pulled up on the sidewalk and started talking to this screaming crying child. They were there just talking to her.

Fishy

The man on the left of news reporter w/hat and mustache was identified as a neighbor-name was posted but I can't recall it right off.

If the profile is released tomorrow per the Examiner, then we will definitely be working backward to find out cause of death. Manner of death would have to be homicide, otherwise there would not be a murder investigation.

As for no bond status, if they left state between the time of the robbery and now, yes, as they are considered flight risks. Same if they have no local family or other community ties.

If the murder was sexually motivated and done by a pedophile wouldn't the profile have to mention that? I wonder if this is being done to scare the person instead of actually getting a profile out there. There's going to be scared parents in that area if the profile hints that a child killer has resurfaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSC View Post
There is a poster here on WS who personally knows who the man is on the left and it is not the RSO! It is back in the threads...somewhere...

Wasn't his name O'something....an Irish name??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSC View Post
There is a poster here on WS who personally knows who the man is on the left and it is not the RSO! It is back in the threads...somewhere...

Wasn't his name O'something....an Irish name??

You jogged my memory!! O Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member