FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheriff said to look for a person with scratches around the head and face. Now, why would he say that? Because he KNOWS Somer scratched this person. And how does he know that? Because it's right there under her finger nails.

JMO.

Please, all, while you are bashing DT for her lifestyle, try to remember that she has lost a child in one of the most devastating ways possible. If she were on the short list, Sheriff wouldn't be at her house crying with her, that I am sure.

BB when there's some news to discuss and sleuth.

Why is everyone so focused on saying that member are purposely trying to put DT in a bad light? That is not what I got from the post above. This is more trying to deduct, decipher, and detect about what is going on about the situation.

In fact, I am glad that was posted because I do not know how trash would be picked up a day early if people don't put their cans out. UNLESS the garbage people walked up to where people keep their cans?? Makes no sense to me regardless.

The key here is what are the city limits.

City limits residents have trash picked up on Tuesday.
Horton and others outside city limits have trash picked up on Wednesday.

Therefore, woman in video must be outside city limits.

If Sheriff said that Somer's body was in trash picked up Tuesday then it must be the trash from the city limits ... which is why I wanted to see a map with those marked ... to see what area we're talking about.

Why is everyone so focused on saying that member are purposely trying to put DT in a bad light? That is not what I got from the post above. This is more trying to deduct, decipher, and detect about what is going on about the situation.

In fact, I am glad that was posted because I do not know how trash would be picked up a day early if people don't put their cans out. UNLESS the garbage people walked up to where people keep their cans?? Makes no sense to me regardless.

I believe that post has been used over and over to cast bad light on DT with the implication the neighbor was somehow refering to her or her family as trash or something in that direction.

Thanks KAE!

On this link there was a lady that was interview that drove Somer to school that
morning.
She was asked what day the trash is picked up and I though she said Wednesday and
that when she got up today to leave for work around 8:30 am that they had already
collected it… then made some comment like “that may be a hint… take it as you wish”

Did anyone else see and hear this?
Also…. the sheriff was just interviewed and said that the trash was picked up on
Tuesday.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

OK - this makes me think that the lady knows that "someone" was collected (taken in) by LE early that morning? That person is being referred to as trash?

Or

Literally - she is giving us a hint cuz she knows the trash is where Somer will be found? How would she even have a clue?

I don't get it.

From the article dated October 31st.

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-Tru...r-rumors-fly-in-slaying-of-North-Florida-girl

Curious why you state we do not know anything about her lifestyle?
3-marriages, and X number of boyfriends, with new live in B/F without 3rd marriage resolved yet, tells me quite a bit about her lifestyle and moral fiber.

LE has not stated who is clear, and will not name any POI-suspects.
Family included- and friends of the family included.

I've tried really hard to keep my mouth shut on this subject for days...but here goes.

I, for one, have been married more than once...and more than twice for that matter. I was also a single mother. I have never been associated with anyone who is a murderer, a sex offender, or any other unsavory characters. I'm really fed up with the fact that there is some automatic connection being made between someone who has been married multiple times/single mothers and druggies/thieves/murderers/child predators. Can we just stick to facts with this case and keep our opinions, no matter how one-sided they might me, to ourselves??

Like I said, I was looking for something else when I found it. I know others were looking for the quote and I was just trying to help out. I have nothing but sympathy for DT and what she's going through.

I hope something breaks soon.
I'll be back when it does.
Pot didn't kill Somer, alcohol didn't kill Somer, a flesh and blood monster killed Somer.
And that monster wasn't her mother, since her mother has an alibi.
So, I'll be back when there is something that can be sleuthed.
I am so sorry to see Somer's thread fall apart, she deserves so much better; I guess the injustice to this little girl won't ever end. I, for one, will no longer be a party. Here's to hoping we have something worth digging at soon.

I remember rolling my eyes at talk about Casey Anthony's Facebook/Myspace whatever she had. I enjoyed a large serving of crow pie ... although it was a bit hard going down, it was necessary.

If Somer's mother becomes a POI, I would say her lifestyle and Facebook should be looked at. I think it's smart to look right away at that before things disappear, and thanks to those that thought of it.

I'm not Facebook or MySpace savvy and it never occurs to me to go there and see if anyone we're talking about has one (until it's posted here).

IF there was skin under Somer's fingernails I think they would have checked that DNA against Diena, Sammy (dad), Sean, C. Perry, RSOs, etc.

But they have no suspects.

So there is either DNA that didn't match or the killer did not leave DNA. IMO

I think the mods are waiting to give us a subforum until there is EVIDENCE released that can be discussed.

Hoping for that day, and figuring if we do get one, more people will come in and we might be rehashing the same old topics ... I wonder if anyone is willing to write summaries that could be used as the first post for various topics. (LOL ... besides me) And post them here (in case we don't get subforum).

I'm thinking garbage, main characters (Diena, Samuel, Sean P., C. Perry C. ... any others?) ... you'll have 24 hours to edit your post and could ask that it not be quoted until finished (maybe even want to create outside here until "ready")

While her lifestyle and background MAY be connected ... it is also true that nice, upstanding citizens have family members who are victims of murder ... and not everyone with a less than savory family member falls into the same mold.

IMO, one bad apple does not spoil the barrel.

I have a B-I-L whose past actions (and probably current too) are questionable ... and with whom we have limited contact.

That does not negate the rest of my hubby's family who have lived exemplary lives for the most part (hubby and all his brothers were involved in teenage shenanigans but as adults straightened out).

i hope something breaks soon.
Pot didn't kill somer, alcohol didn't kill somer, a flesh and blood monster killed somer.
So, i'll be back when there is something that can be sleuthed.
I am so sorry to see somer's thread fall apart, she deserves so much better; i guess the injustice to this little girl won't ever end. I, for one, will no longer be a party. Here's to hoping we have something worth digging at soon.

amen!!

I've tried really hard to keep my mouth shut on this subject for days...but here goes.

I, for one, have been married more than once...and more than twice for that matter. I was also a single mother. I have never been associated with anyone who is a murderer, a sex offender, or any other unsavory characters. I'm really fed up with the fact that there is some automatic connection being made between someone who has been married multiple times/single mothers and druggies/thieves/murderers/child predators. Can we just stick to facts with this case and keep our opinions, no matter how one-sided they might me, to ourselves??

Fortunatley for your sake and your family--- this case is not about you and your circle of friends, or lifestyle.

I am sticking to the facts (what few we have) and until I hear from LE that this family, friends, and extended network of friends is cleared-- I will continue to sleuth in any and all directions to find anything I can.

This is a message board where opinions are welcome and if I am to keep my opinion to myself, why are we even here? Or- is only opinions that do not look in certain directions that are not welcome here?

I seem to remember two other cases on WS where the parents were crucified because of the lifestyle that they chose to lead and the possible repercussions that whether that lifestyle could have had an adverse effect on the outcome of what happened to their missing children ONLY to discover that neither parent was involved and at least one has gone on to do amazing work for missing children. The two cases that I am referring to are Jessica Lunsford and the Groene children. I remember both of these fathers being blamed because they were motorcycle riders, Mr. Lunsford not being home the night Jessica was abducted, etc., etc., etc. The point I am trying to make is that just because a parent doesn't live the Ozzie and Harriet type of lifestyle doesn't make them responsible for their children's abduction/murder. I think the discussion about Somer's mother somehow being responsible for her daughter's abduction/death either directly or indirectly is very inappropriate. That's just my humble opinion.

I hope something breaks soon.
Pot didn't kill Somer, alcohol didn't kill Somer, a flesh and blood monster killed Somer.
So, I'll be back when there is something that can be sleuthed.
I am so sorry to see Somer's thread fall apart, she deserves so much better; I guess the injustice to this little girl won't ever end. I, for one, will no longer be a party. Here's to hoping we have something worth digging at soon.

LE hasn't stated anyone has an alibi or vefification where anyone was or what they were doing.

I do not believe Mom murdered Somer. I do believe Mom knows a lot more.

Plenty of sleuthing still going on.

Fortunatley for your sake and your family--- this case is not about you and your circle of friends, or lifestyle.
Thank you :) My point exactly!! It's not about ANY of us, nor is it about the morals ANY of us hold dear, no matter how hard ANYONE of US may try to interject them.

I think the mods are waiting to give us a subforum until there is EVIDENCE released that can be discussed.

Hoping for that day, and figuring if we do get one, more people will come in and we might be rehashing the same old topics ... I wonder if anyone is willing to write summaries that could be used as the first post for various topics. (LOL ... besides me) And post them here (in case we don't get subforum).

I'm thinking garbage, main characters (Diena, Samuel, Sean P., C. Perry C. ... any others?)

While her lifestyle and background MAY be connected ... it is also true that nice, upstanding citizens have family members who are victims of murder ... and not everyone with a less than savory family member falls into the same mold. IMO, one bad apple does not spoil the barrel. I have a B-I-L whose past actions are questionable ... and with whom we have limited contact. That does not negate the rest of my hubby's family who have lived exemplary lives for the most part (hubby and all his brothers were involved in teenage shenanigans but as adults straightened out).

I am sticking to the case and the family, circle of friends, extended network of friends. I don't think comparing things in our personal lives with this case, have anything to do with this case at all. Apples/Oranges

LE has provided very few details about this case, and since LE has NOT cleared anyone, or stated a POI or Suspect-- that leaves everyone wide open, and all angels to look at.

Hoping a local can give us some guidelines on the city limits (street wise).

Here is a link for a map of the Town limits of Orange Park, Fl. Orange Park is only three square miles. I was unable to copy and paste map if anyone can do this please feel free to do so.

TOWN LIMITS OF ORANGE PARK, FL.
http://www.orangeparkfire.com/op_town_limits.html

About the garbage pickup. Residental pick up in Somers area is on Wednesday. Dumpsters are empted on Tuesdays. Hope this clears up the questions for everyone.

I live in Orange Park but in the County a few miles from where Somer lived.

Thank you :) My point exactly!! It's not about ANY of us, nor is it about the morals ANY of us hold dear, no matter how hard ANYONE of US may try to interject them.

huh...

My point was: you did not end up with a murdered child even though you had ____ number of marriages or whatever.

Since this pertains to DT her marriages (x-husbands) and ALL boyfriends that have been in and out of Somer's life, and their circle of friends-- they are worth sleuthing. Could very well be someone DT didn't even know or suspect as being a predator.

Here is a link for a map of the Town limits of Orange Park, Fl. Orange Park is only three square miles. I was unable to copy and paste map if anyone can do this please feel free to do so.

TOWN LIMITS OF ORANGE PARK, FL.
http://www.orangeparkfire.com/op_town_limits.html

About the garbage pickup. Residental pick up in Somers area is on Wednesday. Dumpsters are empted on Tuesdays. Hope this clears up the questions for everyone.

I live in Orange Park but in the County a few miles from where Somer lived.

I think that nails it down to a dumpster doesnt it?

huh...

My point was: you did not end up with a murdered child even though you had ____ number of marriages or whatever.

Since this pertains to DT her marriages (x-husbands) and ALL boyfriends that have been in and out of Somer's life, and their circle of friends-- they are worth sleuthing. Could very well be someone DT didn't even know or suspect as being a predator.

"ALL boyfriends" is this a dig or do you have names to sleuth that haven't been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member