FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just search the property records by the last name and then look for that address.<br><br>I'm thinking more along the lines not as the uncle as a suspect (just don't WANT it to be someone related to a FRIEND of Somer's) but trying to figure out if Somer took shortcut where/how she could have done it and could someone have seen her on Arbor Circle, and she was taken in that neighborhood.<br>

Come on Noway... even RSO's and So's are uncles and aunts.. maybe not to somer or her friends but someones friends uncle or aunts..

Can't lose you now Noway .. stick with me here.. find your zone.. :crazy:

there are those 2 little girls walking down debarry again.. just after the house going into foreclosure... and before the gate to house on arbor circle.. hmmmm

Noway.. white pages shows BC as 65+ yrs old.. hmm... gc must be son.. bc must be grandma ... article has no mention of an aunt .... just mom , me or someone that picks you up.. to never go with anyone else this uncle tells Somer's friend..

Are you ok NOway.?? haven't seen you post...

there are those 2 little girls walking down debarry again.. just after the house going into foreclosure... and before the gate to house on arbor circle.. hmmmm

This was the picture mentioned many threads ago. I could see them but I never got the blacked out part (until tonight).

And now you tell me the foreclosed house has a fireplace (or at least a chimney). Do you need or want or have fireplaces in Florida?

I wonder what the condition of the house is.

Sometimes people just up and leave all kinds of stuff in a house that is being foreclosed and sometimes it's nice and neat and handled by the realtor and looks great.

Trying to get back in the zone, MammaD ... ;)

I'm typing in the dark so I don't bother sleeping daughter. Makes for some slow typing.

Aided only by the glow of the pink giraffe nightlight ...

Sorry to interrupt guys, but I posted this on the forensic thread and was advised to bring to the general thread. Can someone give me a quick and dirty answer? [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=48900"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
user_offline.gif

See Ya !
I will keep following the forensic thread which has certainly been 99.9% on target and absolutely fascinating to watch in this case. And when I can help
a forum user gather details, I will do so with discernment & in private messages.

Bully-Free !!!!

Hi FifthEssense, Sorry But I followed Greenstreet's trail and it ended abruptly. I sent a PM but did not receive a reply. To be clear I think we all deserve to be in the know... Is there something that is relevant to the case regarding the trail of the foreclosure? Thx. What does bully-free mean?

It's hard to sleuth in the dark. Does Websleuths sell flashlights that hook to the top of one's laptop? They should.

Sorry to interrupt guys, but I posted this on the forensic thread and was advised to bring to the general thread. Can someone give me a quick and dirty answer? Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_offline.gif

See Ya !
I will keep following the forensic thread which has certainly been 99.9% on target and absolutely fascinating to watch in this case. And when I can help
a forum user gather details, I will do so with discernment & in private messages.

Bully-Free !!!!

Hi FifthEssense, Sorry But I followed Greenstreet's trail and it ended abruptly. I sent a PM but did not receive a reply. To be clear I think we all deserve to be in the know... Is there something that is relevant to the case regarding the trail of the foreclosure? Thx. What does bully-free mean?

KNox... who is this from?? I don't get what you want ?? I have no idea who did this unless it was that greenstreet person... hmmm wow that is a wild post.... has no name who posted it.. ..

Knox, are you asking how we got to talking about the foreclosure?

Tried to figure out what Somer's shortcut was (because friend M. said she would ask her where she goes ... ).

Located friend's house; found that gate in back opens to DeBarry.

Had wondered if there were houses for sale, noticed Foreclosure option on Clay County link.

Clicked it and house was so near friend's ... started to look at that. And has chimney ... not sure about fireplace ... just was asking if Florida homes had fireplaces with soot.

I'd been trying to think of a place (house) that Somer could have been taken, and thought of houses for sale.

Realtor could bring out trash and nobody would think much of it ... if they even saw him or her.

And the foreclosures were a part of that ... realtor connection in my head.

Well, I've no idea what Knox is asking and may have just been going on and on for nothing.

I think that Fifth Essence was sending them to the discussion thread (only sent them to 15 not this one).

I'm all 'fused up as my niece once said.

I linked to the forensic thread so you could get the background ... confused and thought maybe you guys in the general thread could help. Apologized for barging in :)

Sorry format did not hold ... See Ya to Bully free was a post from Greenstreet.
BoldIT was a question from me regarding her post.

Knox-
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90593&page=10

greenstreet stays in astro's thread... she tried to go to different threads but gave her headache and she like astro's better in one spot.. she hasn't been here gosh for days and days...

also fifthsense has sent her to the rules a few times and still has to correct her posts.. lol so I think that is what she means.. bully free... she is having trouble with the board ....

Gottcha, Going back to read, thought her post was current :(

I linked to the forensic thread so you could get the background ... confused and thought maybe you guys in the general thread could help. Apologized for barging in :)

Thank you.

I went and read the forensics astrology thread and think we are talking about two different foreclosures.

The address is not the same.

So now, MammaD ... do we look for RSOs in that neighborhood. Where is the zone now?

Gottcha, Going back to read, thought her post was current :(

np... looks like Friday morning.. she posted it.. early tho.. ok knox take care.. hope all is well..

MammaD, I checked foreclosure house and owner is listed as an equity trust company.

http://www.qpublic.net/cgi-bin/clay_display.cgi?KEY=08-04-26-019911-002-01

Might get you there. If not, 019911-002-01, is the parcel number and that will work from http://www.ccpao.com/search1.html.

I hope that works. I've edited the bejesus out of this post.

Dang ... well basically you need to find the link that will get you to a search by parcel number. If I found it this late at night the rest of you ought to be able to do it in the morning. :)

Will I wake up in the morning, look at all these posts and wonder what in the hell I was thinking?

I've given up on LE releasing anything because they don't want to release something that ends up being evidence.

And so ... I have to go with my theory. Which is keeping me awake much later than I should be. God knows I need my beauty sleep ... and everyone elses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels