FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's just a couple more inconsistencies with the Gano house

1.The Vinsons' sister Alissa Barrs, who lives at the same address in Mandarin as George Vinson, said her brothers have been questioned by police. She said on Friday afternoon that George Vinson, 33, worked at the Gano home about two months ago, but then found other work.

IIRC-I think the owner said that the brother never worked there. Am I correct on that?

LE brought in DIGGING equipment at night 11:30-1:00 AM and did digging in various parts of the property and lifted heavy objects.

I don't know what sense it is to dig at night. But in the day it was a bulldozer. Can't dig.

So at night they bring in digging equipment. I still don't get the digging and digging at night.

Does DT's sister (s?) live in OP?

I suppose it wold be hard to wear a turtle neck in Florida or a scarf around your neck if you're a guy. I imagine if BIL had scratches, he could hardly stay home with a cold of the flu in this case.

I posted the Facts again because I can't edit anyone else's post if we have additions (but thank you imamaze!) and because if you don't "Quote" the post, the links disappear.

And if you want the BIL's initials, you might check Somer's obit. Link in my signature.

Nevermind ... the BILs did not make the cut either. But the sisters' last names are there if that helps.

ETA: Maybe ONE of them did. See discussion next page.

The scratch could have been from searching. He sure wasn't trying to hide it.

Noway, that is funny, "The BIL's didn't make the cut."

1.The Vinsons' sister Alissa Barrs, who lives at the same address in Mandarin as George Vinson, said her brothers have been questioned by police. She said on Friday afternoon that George Vinson, 33, worked at the Gano home about two months ago, but then found other work.

IIRC-I think the owner said that the brother never worked there. Am I correct on that?

LE brought in DIGGING equipment at night 11:30-1:00 AM and did digging in various parts of the property and lifted heavy objects.

I don't know what sense it is to dig at night. But in the day it was a bulldozer. Can't dig.

So at night they bring in digging equipment. I still don't get the digging and digging at night.

I suppose it wold be hard to wear a turtle neck in Florida or a scarf around your neck if you're a guy. I imagine if BIL had scratches, he could hardly stay home with a cold of the flu in this case.

I brought that up about the moving stuff before but never relized it was done at night. When I talked about it before someone said maybe they were looking for an old cistern. That got me to thinking why would they be looking for something like that unless something about her autopsy suggested that, like drowning.

obit lists 2 sisters db(f) and d.fos***
Noway your link to who is who
lists a sister and brother in law d&f b
the obit lists that sister's name as db(f) like f is a last name, do we know if f is the husbands first name or their last name?

is this even the correct sister? the other one's last name is fos***

I posted the Facts again because I can't edit anyone else's post if we have additions (but thank you imamaze!) and because if you don't "Quote" the post, the links disappear.

And if you want the BIL's initials, you might check Somer's obit. Link in my signature.

Nevermind ... the BILs did not make the cut either. But the sisters' last names are there if that helps.

you do have their names both.. d and f B

ETA: I knew it was out there. I knew I didn't dream it. lol had me worried and looking everywhere..

obit lists 2 sisters db(f) and d.fos***
Noway your link to who is who
lists a sister and brother in law d&f b
the obit lists that sister's name as db(f) like f is a last name, do we know if f is the husbands first name or their last name?

is this even the correct sister? the other one's last name is fos***

LMAO but it took me a couple of read-throughs to even THINK I knew what you were asking.

Let me check.

I thought the forest was the BIL when I did the Who's Who. Now I'm not sure. But why would they list the sister's maiden name?

I guess the other one didn't have a husband or LOL he didn't make the cut.

In theory, the BIL could be FB. Someone help us!

I think the sister DF lives in Homosassa

Thank you MommaD ... for clearing that up.

I couldn't see the Forest for the trees. ;)

LMAO but it took me a couple of read-throughs to even THINK I knew what you were asking.

Let me check.

I thought the forest was the BIL when I did the Who's Who. Now I'm not sure. But why would they list the sister's maiden name?

yes he is the one. the bil is fb.. why don't you have pics on your site with all that info woman???????? lol

Let me check.

LOL, it took me a couple re-writes to even figure out what I was writing and attempt, albeit poorly, to convey my question to you without violating TOS - it didn't help both their first names are D and both last names could be F. The parens in obit was weird, I've never seen a husband listed this way, but then again I don't puruse the obits often.

I agree a BIG scratch on his neck. I will try to verify who this is. maybe st knows.

Has anyone seen him in the other pic on the same slide show? It may just be my computer, but it looks like something is also on the right arm around the elbow bend of the arm.

Has anyone seen him in the other pic on the same slide show? It may just be my computer, but it looks like something is also on the right arm around the elbow bend of the arm.

I can't tell on there, I asked cranky to add it to her photobucket and when she does i will try blowing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther