FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen him in the other pic on the same slide show? It may just be my computer, but it looks like something is also on the right arm around the elbow bend of the arm.

I did a screen capture and took it into paint and it does look like there are scratches at the elbow area.

Totally going in another direction right now, sorry.
I'll get back to bil soon. But something just clicked when Dr. F posted that article from 11/12 in the last thread.

Does anyone know what date LE finally said Blue Nissan incident was not an abduction, it was LE? In the beginning they didn't know that. The good samaritan woman even came on TV with LE to talk about it.
Does anyone know when LE finally said, oh, don't worry, blue nissan is no abduction, just LE.

I must be having one of those slow days - my brain feels half-asleep.

Did everyone conclude that the guy w/ mark on neck is BIL? And if so, which sister is he married to, and what are his initials? Sorry - but I'm feeling foggy right now.

ETA: Never mind. I think I figured it out.

I'll get back to bil soon. But something just clicked when Dr. F posted that article from 11/12 in the last thread.

Does anyone know what date LE finally said Blue Nissan incident was not an abduction, it was LE? In the beginning they didn't know that. The good samaritan woman even came on TV with LE to talk about it.
Does anyone know when LE finally said, oh, don't worry, blue nissan is no abduction, just LE.

I think it is at the end of DT first press conference .. the one she did with the sheriff

I believe the presser w/ the Sheriff & Shannon was 10/20.

ETA: Unless the pic I'm looking at is mis-dated.

It was a few days later. Too long in my opinion for the cop to take to step up and say it was him. Something really hinky with that whole story. What was a cop doing asking a little girl on a bike if she wanted a ride home? According to the other lady there were 2 or 3 people in the car. Why would she trust him, why would he ask? Why did he let her ride off and another lady instantly pull up on the sidewalk where she was riding to ask if she needed help?

It was a few days later. Too long in my opinion for the cop to take to step up and say it was him. Something really hinky with that whole story. What was a cop doing asking a little girl on a bike if she wanted a ride home? According to the other lady there were 2 or 3 people in the car. Why would she trust him, why would he ask? Why did he let her ride off and another lady instantly pull up on the sidewalk where she was riding to ask if she needed help?

I remember watching that video of the presser w/ the Sheriff and Shannon & the mom. The mom of the little girl looked angry, and also like she wasn't buying the story being put out there.

Here it is the one you want..
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147151&catid=3

You know it takes a very sick person to do that to a guy. That call needs to be traced, maybe it was from the killer.

That news was an awful blow to her brother, Holt said. He nearly had a breakdown not long after, when someone claiming to be part of the search team in Florida told him they had positively identified the child as his daughter because of a birthmark. The claim was quickly found to be false after a call to the sheriff, she said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...pson_find_body_in_landfill.html#ixzz0Yal1C3Nj

Dr. Fessel, I have heard others express this same sentiment, and am always mystified. This information was true. Hopefully, it was given in a tactful manner. It is not as if someone called him and said your daughter was murdered and treated so callously, but she was later found alive. Now that would be cruel.

Shannon struck me as a calm, rational person. The details she gave about what happened were very clear and consistent. I found her to be quite believable.

The whole "official" story never made sense, and contradicts what Shannon said happened.

I may be way out in left field here, but could this be the same guy from the video thought to be the BIL? (DF's husband) Is the shirt he's wearing in the video a Philadelphia Eagles shirt? (I'm seriously sports challenged.) But the hairline looks similar, and the little earring . . .guy on top left.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=7135400

From this article dated 11/24:

Special Agent Dominic Pape also spoke about the Blue Nissan which was seen at the scene 10 days prior to the disappearance of Somer.
He said the car was driven by a FDLE employee. The employee was at a football game and was leaving the game and saw a small female child which almost got hit by a car. The FDLE employee drove next to the child at the time and asked her "Are you ok?" The child replied that she couldn't find her house, so the officer pulled into a driveway to help find the mother. The child was able to find her house and let the FDLE officer know, so the officer left the scene.

I think the other article I read did not mention the child stated she was lost, this is strange. I think there have been 3 versions of this story. but then again, this seems to be the norm in this case.

Dr. Fessel, I have heard others express this same sentiment, and am always mystified. This information was true. Hopefully, it was given in a tactful manner. It is not as if someone called him and said your daughter was murdered and treated so callously, but she was later found alive. Now that would be cruel.

Yep, but from my reading of it Sam called the Sheriff and found out no cop made that call so it was someone pretending to be a cop and they knew it was her and identified by the birthmark before it was ever released. This person knew too much before it was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven