FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sad , if you are still here could you please advise me if AC goes to the Christian School on Kingsley? TIA

Clarke Park closed for reno's Nov 16, however I suppose they could have started some of the projects before a complete closure.

Personally speaking, JMO, but I truly believe LE has a POI and Somer knew this person. It just amazes me that the immediate family has not been relieved of any doubt, we are almost at the 2 mth mark, this is when the Caylee info started pouring in . They had enough "dirt" to indite by KC by a GJ approx. 3 mths to the date without Caylee's remains.

Unless home doesn't feel like a safe place because you know everyone's going to be mad at you when you get there. I could see her having a special place to go and hide, someplace that maybe felt peaceful to her like in the woods or something.

I just have a hard time thinking a 7 yr old would find comfort in the woods....all alone....so sad...

I was a licensed foster home years ago. We had a little girl (she was around 8 and 9 at the time) who loved to run off when she got upset, which was almost daily. Her counselor suggested she have a place to run to so my husband and I along with my older kids didn't head in 5 different directions looking for her, not to mention for her own safety.

We had a tree house at the back of our property. When she got upset or wanted to just be alone that tree house was where she had to go. She agreed and would go to the tree house and stay there until she cooled off, which was usually for just a few minutes...never more than half an hour. I think she felt she had some power and was in control of herself and the situation she was dealing with at the time. So, yeah, I can see Somer running off to a place. Whether it was a predetermined place set up by her and her mom, I don't know.

The other park on kingsley, I cant remember the name is closed and being completely renovated, its all torn up. I took a video, but ugh.. my computer is so slow. and my videos are tarabull too. IIRC, someone told us this in a post right after somer died. Im gonna leve them downloading when I go to bed and see what happens in the morning.

Noway can i get the map cam was referring to? My slow puter wont go back or it boots me again and again.

Sad, are you uploading your videos to YouTube? I've found that to be the easiest and faster way to go! You need to set up an account first tho. :twocents:

I don't know.

I went down the street and the numbers got bigger as I "walked" in street view ... bigger as I moved away from the school.

Had to ZOOOOOOM way in to get guy on Gano in street view. Looks like numbers get bigger as you go away from school ...
Maybe Sad or Cam can tell us for sure???

Map to what I'm looking at

One of our maps are wrong. If I trust what you just gave and not the overall map. The close up is different then if you just do a mapquest search for 1080 Gano.

Noway, the numbers first get lower and then the get bigger that's why it was so confusing. 900 around Miller and then goes up until 918 and then jumps to 1116 and starts going down again. This should all make more sense. It goes up and down later. Solomon is after 1080 and 1072. So if the kids saw her 1100 it's before the abandoned house. If they saw at Solomon it's after. Now if the little boy saw her at 1054 which is also the corner of Solomon. She most likely met her end there. It's a dead end and there are woods on one side and houses on the other. Is this near the pond????

Solomon is a dead end.

IMO the addresses increase going East.

My :twocents:This "Monster" who is "out" there can not be a threat to the Community, this is most likely why there has been no updates given to the Public from LE.

One of our maps are wrong. If I trust what you just gave and not the overall map. The close up is different then if you just do a mapquest search for 1080 Gano.

Noway, the numbers first get lower and then the get bigger that's why it was so confusing. 900 around Miller and then goes up until 918 and then jumps to 1116 and starts going down again. This should all make more sense. It goes up and down later. Solomon is after 1080 and 1072. So if the kids saw her 1100 it's before the abandoned house. If they saw at Solomon it's after. Now if the little boy saw her at 1054 which is also the corner of Solomon. She most likely met her end there. It's a dead end and there are woods on one side and houses on the other. Is this near the pond????

Solomon is a dead end.
Thanks for this. It is very confusing. #'s are not in order.

IMO the addresses increase going East.

My :twocents:This "Monster" who is "out" there can not be a threat to the Community, this is most likely why there has been no updates given to the Public from LE.

Cath...DT flagged down a police officer on Floyd Circle W. and Gano. Thats behind the school. Theres railroad tracks which run along Floyd Circle E. I wonder if there soot in that area?

Thanks for this. It is very confusing. #'s are not in order.

You're welcome. I finally figured something out. It should have been easy but even the numbers are nuts. This case is too hard for me.

I doubt they know who killed Somer. I don't think they have a clue and that's the sad part. They don't know where. If only they knew where she was killed that would be a start.

Those woods are the answer that's what I think.

Cath...DT flagged down a police officer on Floyd Circle W. and Gano. Thats behind the school. Theres railroad tracks which run along Floyd Circle E. I wonder if there soot in that area?

Perhaps DT went to this area as it might of been a place where Somer frequented. Hmmmm, I must have a closer look. I wonder if there is Industrial Parks in this area. ie dumpsters belonging to businesses along the tracks.

Very interesting. Maybe someone chased Somer and she was struck by a train or electrocuted. The killer may have thrown her into a near by dumpster to avoid being caught. Couldn't leave her their since his DNA was on her.

Perhaps DT went to this area as it might of been a place where Somer frequented. Hmmmm, I must have a closer look. I wonder if there is Industrial Parks in this area. ie dumpsters belonging to businesses along the tracks.

When looking in this area (goole maps) gave me creeps. Very isolated.

Very interesting. Maybe someone chased Somer and she was struck by a train or electrocuted. The killer may have thrown her into a near by dumpster to avoid being caught. Couldn't leave her their since his DNA was on her.

From what I get out of this Somers siblings probably saw her when they got out of school but never paid attention as they walked home. These young kids who said they saw her maybe got the day wrong. But who knows. Im going to look somemore in this area....

From what I get out of this Somers siblings probably saw her when they got out of school but never paid attention as they walked home. These young kids who said they saw her maybe got the day wrong. But who knows. Im going to look somemore in this area....

The church on 1106 Gano is also suspicious. I can't go around it to see if there is a dumpster but I'm sure a church has a dumpster.

The church on 1106 Gano is also suspicious. I can't go around it to see if there is a dumpster but I'm sure a church has a dumpster.

I have to sign off and use my daughters computer....Theres also a church I think 1776 Miller, the side road of the school. I'll be right back...

Hello Sad , if you are still here could you please advise me if AC goes to the Christian School on Kingsley? TIA

Clarke Park closed for reno's Nov 16, however I suppose they could have started some of the projects before a complete closure.

IDK for sure but I think OPJH

There is a Church that also provides counseling to Men with sexual disfunction. Jee, It works out of a Church. Christian Counseling Center, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul