FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe this???? I just received an email back from the news reporter who I ask the question we have all wonder and can you believe they just ask me who is the RSO?

I emailed back lets see what happenes on news 4 jax this afternoon.

Firstcoast 12:00 news now reporting the following:

Today investigators continue to search the vacant home in Orange Park, Florida at the location of Gano Avenue. Investigators have been searching the vacant house and property continuously for evidence. The Clay County Sheriff Office has spoken with all 90 registered sex offenders in the Gano Avenue area of Orange Park, Florida. Agents from FBI and FDLE have been called in to collect evidence from this vacant home. Again, a number of witnesses have said they have seen Somer Thompson in this area on the day of her disappearance. Police are yet not reporting what evidence they have collected at this time. Additionally, the Clay County Sheriff Office is pulling people over at random to ask questions, especially those who were seen in the traffic light cams that are in the area of Gano Avenue. No suspects have been named at this time.

Are you trying to tell me that these 4 people tried to ROB the same house that Somer went missing from, just days after this happened?

It doesn't make sense! That's why I'm thinking it has not been "figured out"...

Please stop posting the address and the police report. These contain private information on INNOCENT people.

Please go back and edit your posts otherwise this thread will be closed indefinitely.

:cow:

Maz

Maz, aren't we allowed to post the address as long as it's been in the media or available "out there" already?

Today must be badme confusion day because I'm totally :waitasec::waitasec:.....

Are you trying to tell me that these 4 people tried to ROB the same house that Somer went missing from, just days after this happened?

It doesn't make sense! That's why I'm thinking it has not been "figured out"...

It appears that way.

However, I think on thread #4 someone posted that they asked a journalist about it who said LE says it didn't actually happen there and that it was an error (or something like that).

It appears that way.

However, I think on thread #4 someone posted that they asked a journalist about it who said LE says it didn't actually happen there and that it was an error (or something like that).

That is a huge error if that is so.

Continue here, and remember....

Do NOT post names, addresses, phone numbers, photos, etc--any personal information--about people who are "innocent parties" in this or any case here at WS. Such posts will be deleted.

If you see a post that contains such information, please hit the alert button to notify a mod. The alert button is in the upper right corner of every post. It's a red triangle.

Thank you,

Hoppy

BBM

Maz

Thanks again, Eliza.....For a minute there I was thinking that everyone in Orange Park lived at 1706. :crazy:

I need a keg of coffee. :coffee:

bad - I don't know about a specific RSO handyman. I think that may be speculation.

On 10/21/2009 (I think), according to the Clay County arrest records, 4 men were arrested at 1706 Horton for some sort of burglary attempt with weapons. Could be a mistake in the recording, but we haven't heard anything about this particular event in the media.

We are looking at an SRO who is on the Police Report who was listed as Asbconded until this morning http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656. There are now conflicting addresses listed for him on 2 different sex offender registries. One is in Bandera, TX (where his father lives) and the other is an address in Jacksonville, FL. It should be pointed out that his victim was a minor and she was female.

Question is: why is his name on the police report and why couldn't LE locate him at the address or business or phone numbers he gave on the report? And why hasn't the media picked up on this???

The Moon Bar in Jax Beach...the place of business he gave them....has been closed for at least a year. I found it odd when I read the report last night...but certainly had no idea he was an RSO. Also...The Moon was about 30 miles away from Orange park. Seemed like a long way to drive to work at a bar.

The Moon Bar in Jax Beach...the place of business he gave them....has been closed for at least a year. I found it odd when I read the report last night...but certainly had no idea he was an RSO. Also...The Moon was about 30 miles away from Orange park. Seemed like a long way to drive to work at a bar.

:eek:

Interesting, though, is that the phone number he gave for it was correct.

Probably a ruse to make it appear he is conforming to the registration law and living a "law abiding life by working". Bleh!

MOO

Maz

Cheewawa007
Quote:
Originally Posted by amysmom
sbm

Tuba's traveler?

Tuba's traveler - a day laborer hired on Monday only to work on the house - possibly by himself, no other workers needed for whatever work was being done on Monday...perfect opportunity to snatch Somer, leaves, gets gas and he's out of town!

-It's wawa...CHEE-wawa

Female acquaintance is? Mother, sis, X, friend who works at or for school? There to borrow cash? I have hard time with-day laborer hired on Monday only to work on the house- just cos it is too damn easy even tho it seems nobody bothered to check vacant house until after she was found! wth!

I've seen the arrest of the four people discussed on other boards and the concensus was that the address given was where they were arrested. That's what I meant by some of us figuring it out. Just that.

Are others listed in that database listed with their home address or where they are arrested?

I didn't know the posting of the address was off limits. It is in the police report, has been posted in the media, and is part of those arrest reports (public) but I did change my post.

The Moon Bar is/was @ Jax Bch completly on other side of town frm Orange Park.

It appears that way.

An address error...now that makes sense!

I've seen the arrest of the four people discussed on other boards and the concensus was that the address given was where they were arrested. That's what I meant by some of us figuring it out. Just that.

Are others listed in that database listed with their home address or where they are arrested?

I didn't know the posting of the address was off limits. It is in the police report, has been posted in the media, and is part of those arrest reports (public) but I did change my post.

Did you get those from the JSO web or the CCSO web? If from CCSO can you tell me how to do that one? I can't figure that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500