FL FL - Stepha Henry, 22, Miami, 29 May 2007 *ARREST*

Why can they not ping it and locate the phone like they did Kelsey Smiths?

From the link I just posted:

Someone checked her cell phone voicemail around 4 a.m. the next day.

The cell phone now goes straight to voicemail, the signal practically untraceable.

-----
Have they waited too long? That's all I can figure....maybe the battery is dead?

Just read about this disappearance on Greta. Seems from the Sentinenal article posted, she was seen leaving the club in a dark car with someone. It doesn't sound good if her cellphone just goes to voicemail.

This is the second John Jay student(remember Imette?) that has used poor judgement. I wonder why that is? You think they would be more wary than the average young single woman of going with strangers.

Just read about this disappearance on Greta. Seems from the Sentinenal article posted, she was seen leaving the club in a dark car with someone. It doesn't sound good if her cellphone just goes to voicemail.

This is the second John Jay student(remember Imette?) that has used poor judgement. I wonder why that is? You think they would be more wary than the average young single woman of going with strangers.

Wow. I had no idea Imette and Stepha went to the same school. Maybe they should start having mandatory courses in student safety there.

It's too bad that now with the missing pregnant woman in Ohio and the white family killed near Chicago poor Stepha's case has gotten buried at the bottom again as most major media outlets have not reported on her recently.

It figures there still hasn't been any posts for Stepha since my last post.

Hasn't there been a website set up for Stepha Henry yet?

There's been a media frenzy in a lot of cases the last few weeks. Lisa Stebic, Kelsey Smith, Madeline McCann, Kara Kopetsky (brief), Jessie Davis, just to name the ones that come to mind. Many more like Jennifer Keese that are just in limbo it seems. I read about this one around the same time as Amber Wright and thankfully she's been found ok.

It figures there still hasn't been any posts for Stepha since my last post.

Hasn't there been a website set up for Stepha Henry yet?

It would be great if you would do that.

Paris: Think About What Isn't Covered

MSNBC had booked two interviews about the case of missing Stepha Henry in Miami yesterday, but cancelled them due to Paris coverage, and the guests were livid -- so they blogged about it.

"I'm through with cable TV news. It's a joke," Miami Herald crime reporter David Ovalle writes.

Police spokeswoman Linda O'Brien adds: "I was listening to the Paris Hilton coverage to include discussion to the effect if anybody had seen or knew the whereabouts of her Chihuahua. Then they tell me they have to cut the piece, cut my interview because they're doing constant coverage of Paris Hilton. I'm appalled that a missing woman cannot get even 60 seconds of air time because the priorities of MSNBC was to have footage of the front gates of Paris Hilton's house."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/msnbc/paris_think_about_what_isnt_covered_60687.asp

Wow that car thing is super hinky. He doesn't even really know who he borrowed the car from? I mean, surely they've asked the owner where the car is... what was their answer?

What an odd story.

MSNBC had booked two interviews about the case of missing Stepha Henry in Miami yesterday, but cancelled them due to Paris coverage, and the guests were livid -- so they blogged about it.

"I'm through with cable TV news. It's a joke," Miami Herald crime reporter David Ovalle writes.

Police spokeswoman Linda O'Brien adds: "I was listening to the Paris Hilton coverage to include discussion to the effect if anybody had seen or knew the whereabouts of her Chihuahua. Then they tell me they have to cut the piece, cut my interview because they're doing constant coverage of Paris Hilton. I'm appalled that a missing woman cannot get even 60 seconds of air time because the priorities of MSNBC was to have footage of the front gates of Paris Hilton's house."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/msnbc/paris_think_about_what_isnt_covered_60687.asp

I'm so disgusted by this. I do love celebrity gossip but I'd rather hear about those who need help like Stepha. Isn't a missing person story interesting to people? If you are simply going by the entertainment factor wouldn't people think that Stepha's story is interesting? What's wrong with MSNBC?

I hope that more information about Stepha is learned soon. I'm so confused about the car thing.

http://www.bet.com/News/StephaHenry...ferrer={03CE5360-2620-42CB-AD7E-77E4249C5FB7}

New Witness Comes Forward in Missing Woman’s Case
From Staff & Wire Services

Posted June 21, 2007 – A new witness has come forward in the case of Stepha Henry. The man, who has asked that his identity be kept a secret, said he saw the Henry, a 22-year-old aspiring lawyer who went missing more than three weeks ago, leave a nightclub in Sunrise, Fla. with a group of people.

"It was three kids with dreds, two females and herself that got into the car and they took off and left," the witness

....................................more at link...................

That's absolutely revolting that MSNBC did that just for that rich spoiled *advertiser censored*. MSNBC should be held accountable by someone for such irresponsible behavior. At least they could've given Stepha 4 to 5 minutes!

And I am not the one to set up the website since it's someone who knows the family and knows more about her and the situation who should be setting up her website.

That witness might not necessrily be credible. What if he is saying that just to throw LE off to cover for the real abductor? I'm not saying he is dishonest I'm just saying it's possible. If she really did leave with that many people then it's not a good sign at all that she hasn't called anyone yet.

Wow that car thing is super hinky. He doesn't even really know who he borrowed the car from? I mean, surely they've asked the owner where the car is... what was their answer?

What an odd story.

It really is a strange story. I've never heard that the police have talked to the owner of the car he borrowed nor what the answer was to their questions.

That's absolutely revolting that MSNBC did that just for that rich spoiled *advertiser censored*. MSNBC should be held accountable by someone for such irresponsible behavior. At least they could've given Stepha 4 to 5 minutes!

And I am not the one to set up the website since it's someone who knows the family and knows more about her and the situation who should be setting up her website.

That witness might not necessrily be credible. What if he is saying that just to throw LE off to cover for the real abductor? I'm not saying he is dishonest I'm just saying it's possible. If she really did leave with that many people then it's not a good sign at all that she hasn't called anyone yet.

It really is revolting. I definitely think they have their priorities screwed up.

Is anyone on here someone who knows the family and knows more about her and the situation? I've seen her mother on TV and my heart goes out to her. She is determined to find her daughter.

It's scary to think what might have happened to her. It's possible that she is being held prisoner somewhere but as time goes by it's hard to hold out hope that she is still alive.

i know sewing deb, is not good to go missing when there are spoiled celebr's in the news, fox does seen to concentraite on the missing now, but still needs some work, only seem to focus on the "now" too much, doesn't do a "recap" of previous. i think grounds are being make with the subject as in how many showed up to search for jesse, but more needs to be done. stepha is a beautiful girl and all circumstances don't add up.
blue

They are covering the missing more these days but you're right, circumstances do not add up. Hopefully LE is still working on the case no matter what MSNBC covers.

I wish all of these programs on TV would just stop giving Paris Hilton air time. Who really gives a chit about Paris Hilton for crying out loud. She is a spoiled brat who is getting what she deserves just like any other person who has done what she has done. I flip the channel when her name comes up. Seems like these shows are so busy kissing Hilton's butt that they don't care about the things that matter in life....like missing people.

I wonder who the guy was that picked Stepha up a 1:00 in the morning. Kind of an odd time to go bar hopping isn't it? Why would he leave the bar and leave the car setting there? How could he not know who he borrowed the car from? That is just insane. This is just really strange.

I wonder if the witness is on the up and up. So if he saw Stepha leave with two girls and a guy where in the world did they go? I wonder if they were going somewhere to a party or something and something happened there. She couldn't have known them as she didn't know anyone in that city. These kids are just to trusting. They don't realize what can happen to them with strangers and in a strange city. This isn't looking good at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back