Identified! FL - Tampa, WhtFem UP61522, 11-15, most likely 12-14 years old, Jan'91 - Name withheld

I check in on Lurlines thread, alot.
She has a surgical scar on the left side of her head, above ear. I would think one could tell if there was surgery done to the skull....but it doesn't hurt to submit!
Suggestion...Tina Faye Kemp of Felton, Delaware?
Tina is a possibility. It says on her Doe Network that she was a runaway. They also so they believe foul play was involved. I wonder if they think she initially ran away, but was murdered later on.

Tina is a possibility. It says on her Doe Network that she was a runaway. They also so they believe foul play was involved. I wonder if they think she initially ran away, but was murdered later on.
When I checked Lurline's description, it made me wonder if she could also be the Jane Doe they pulled out of the Gulf in October 1995. That woman had previous brain surgery and numerous fractures and surgeries, like Lurline. I am tracking a possible serial killer from the panhandle of Florida, and he was in the area where Jane Doe was found in 1995 (driving a taxi cab).

If your referring ro UP5316, the age range for Lurline is way off and hair color. I believe this victim had orthopedic screws, which no mention of Lurline having.

Pertaining to this victims skull, we're they able to predict an estimated year of death?.....does anyone know if this can even be done with just a skull?

I came up with Wendy a long time ago

As @Sleuthster is a verified member in Wendy Huggy's case, who already has the contacts, my idea about submitting her was to leave it with her. Maybe she already submitted her?

Is now suggested because she has DNA she is ruled out by default?

ETA
I submitted this to the detective and followed up but he never responded back then. He was good about getting back to me. Im not sure if he is not with Pasco County SO any more or what the deal is. Ive been working so its hard for me to keep up lately. its not that I've forgotten my friend. I think it's just I've been trying to finally get my personal stuff together after realizing that ive had an extraordinary and traumatic life I never asked for or did anything to deserve and it's never to late to try and make it better. Step one, trying not to focus on the trauma of the past and move forward to happier times. On the way to work I frequently drive by the apartments it was reported that Wendy was visiting a friend on Belcher Rd and I can't help but think of stopping and searching around where her body could be buried if something happened there. Or I go to countryside mall and think, I wonder if I was right about Dawn the assistant manager at aladdins castle was "Don". Ghosts everywhere.

I submitted this to the detective and followed up but he never responded back then. He was good about getting back to me. Im not sure if he is not with Pasco County SO any more or what the deal is. Ive been working so its hard for me to keep up lately. its not that I've forgotten my friend. I think it's just I've been trying to finally get my personal stuff together after realizing that ive had an extraordinary and traumatic life I never asked for or did anything to deserve and it's never to late to try and make it better. Step one, trying not to focus on the trauma of the past and move forward to happier times. On the way to work I frequently drive by the apartments it was reported that Wendy was visiting a friend on Belcher Rd and I can't help but think of stopping and searching around where her body could be buried if something happened there. Or I go to countryside mall and think, I wonder if I was right about Dawn the assistant manager at aladdins castle was "Don". Ghosts everywhere.
Just to let you know: I wasn't trying to get in your face about it. I understand that sometimes life gets in the way and you have to do things for you. I hope it's getting better. I "know" you care. Thank you for submitting.

Just to let you know: I wasn't trying to get in your face about it. I understand that sometimes life gets in the way and you have to do things for you. I hope it's getting better. I "know" you care. Thank you for submitting.
Did not think this. You are awesome for all you do

this remains was found jan of 91 over a year earlier.
It would seem the 1991 date is a typo, and Tampa Girl was found in the mid-90s. You can read more here:
As I mentioned in post #221, we don’t know when or where Tampa Girl was found, and in post #176, @chaddylex received a mail from the Forensic Death Investigator that addresses the discovery date discrepancy:

(bbm)
In terms of the discrepancies of the found year: We have reasons to believe that the deceased individual was found before 1995 or 1994. I’m working with NamUs coordinator to address the 1991 found year discrepancy. I also checked our website (Unidentified Remains) which lists the found date as before 1995 as well.

In other words: It would seem the 1991 date is a typo, and Tampa Girl was found in the mid-90s.

We don’t know where she was found, either. Was she found in a wooded area? On the beach? In a body of water? Was she a drowning victim? Was she found on a landfill? Was she buried and found by a digging dog? Or perhaps a gardener? We don’t know!
I don't know why Tampa Girl's NamUs hasn't been corrected yet. The January 1st date is most likely just a placeholder date.

Last edited:
Considering Tampa girl‘s age range is estimated as young as 11, maybe Jenna Robbins could be a possibility. Her features don’t appear to be that far off from the recon.

Jenna was 9 when she went missing from Texas in May of 1989. She hasn’t been mentioned previously and also not listed as a rule out.

1700025119787.jpeg

Considering Tampa girl‘s age range is estimated as young as 11, maybe Jenna Robbins could be a possibility. Her features don’t appear to be that far off from the recon.

Jenna was 9 when she went missing from Texas in May of 1989. She hasn’t been mentioned previously and also not listed as a rule out.

View attachment 461043

View attachment 461043
I would submit her @Caring1. I just looked at her profile on The Doe Network to see if its listed if she has DNA available and it says "unknown" - if she doesn't have DNA in CODIS then that might be a something to look into. I really wish NamUs would still publicly list if the missing and unidentified had DNA available. It would make our "morbid hobby" (as my kids call it) job easier.

I would submit her @Caring1. I just looked at her profile on The Doe Network to see if its listed if she has DNA available and it says "unknown" - if she doesn't have DNA in CODIS then that might be a something to look into. I really wish NamUs would still publicly list if the missing and unidentified had DNA available. It would make our "morbid hobby" (as my kids call it) job easier.
I submitted this morning directly to the Hillsborough ME and have already received a response that Jenna has now been ruled out as both have DNA in the system and is not a match.

Their response is below.

I was able to compare Jenna’s MP 6580 to UP61522. Both the missing person and unidentified person have DNA profiles uploaded into national databases and I can confirm these cases have been excluded as a possible match. Thank you for your inquiry.

I submitted this morning directly to the Hillsborough ME and have already received a response that Jenna has now been ruled out as both have DNA in the system and is not a match.

Their response is below.

I was able to compare Jenna’s MP 6580 to UP61522. Both the missing person and unidentified person have DNA profiles uploaded into national databases and I can confirm these cases have been excluded as a possible match. Thank you for your inquiry.

Caring1...agreed...she was definitely a good match. Thanks for submitting!

I just got a response about the email I sent about Jackie Boyer:

I will look into this comparison. It looks like we have dentals available for comparison between the two so I will be reaching out to NamUs to initiate an odontologist comparison.

Thank you for reaching out,

Blake Patel, D-ABMDI

Forensic Death Investigator

Cold Case Investigations Supervisor

Medical Examiner Department

P: (813) 914-4537

E: patelb@HillsboroughCounty.org

W: www.hillsboroughcounty.org/medicalexaminer

Hillsborough County Medical Examiner Department

11025 N. 46th St. Tampa, FL 33617
To this day, I never heard about this again and whether Jackie was excluded or not.

To this day, I never heard about this again and whether Jackie was excluded or not.
Maybe they needed to do more extensive research on the potential match you suggested. I would certainly follow up. The person in your email is different from who I communicated with but it‘s most likely the same general email for all communications.

MEOperations@hcflgov.net

I have faith and feel confident our Tampa girl will be identified soon! However, the ME office did encourage us to provide any other leads we may come across. She did say they would be happy to follow up.

Here's another list to help renew the efforts to ID this poor girl.

SUGGESTIONS LIST
1.) Lurline Bergeron - Missing Since 1991 - West Palm Beach, FL - SUGGESTED JUNE 9, 2020 by aThousandYearsWide
2.) Tavia Bailey - Missing Since 1985 - Pensacola, FL - SUGGESTED JULY 27, 2020 by Bit of hope
4.) Wendy Huggy - Missing Since 1982 - Clearwater, FL - SUGGESTED DECEMBER 26, 2020 by Bit of hope
5.) Tammy Akers + Angela Rader - Missing Since 1977 - Roanoke, VA - SUGGESTED DECEMBER 29, 2020 by AnnieOakley
6.) Angela Ramsey - Missing Since 1977 - Deland, FL - SUGGESTED DECEMBER 29, 2020 by AnnieOakley
7.) Sherry Young - Missing Since 1984 - Orlando, FL - SUGGESTED February 2, 2021 by Bit of hope
10.) Alexis Duggan - Missing Since 1970 - Tampa, FL - SUGGESTED July 19, 2021 by Romulus
11.) Susan Basile - Missing Since 1975 - Port Orange, FL - SUGGESTED November 3, 2021 by John/Jane Doe
12.) Dorothy Scofield - Missing Since 1976 - Ocala, FL - SUGGESTED March 24, 2022 by Mrs. Badcrumble
14.) Diana Martinez - Missing Since 1987 - North Bergen, NJ - SUGGESTED June 28, 2023 by jennytrevor
15.) Mellisa Burgess - Missing Since 1988 - St. Petersburg, FL - SUGGESTED June 28, 2023 by Romulus
16.) Tabbetha Worford - Missing Since 1990 - Pensacola, FL - SUGGESTED June 29, 2023 by Romulus
17.) Jackie Boyer - Missing Since 1980 - Windsor, CA - SUGGESTED June 29, 2023 by John/Jane Doe (S)
18.) Vickie Davis - Missing Since 1987 - Chipley, FL - SUGGESTED June 29, 2023 by Romulus
19.) Marjorie Luna - Missing Since 1984 - Greenacres, FL - SUGGESTED June 29, 2023 by Romulus
20.) Brenda Green - Missing Since 1988 - Brookwood, AL - SUGGESTED June 30, 2023 by Romulus
21.) Carlene Tengelsen - Missing Since 1972 - Macon, GA - SUGGESTED July 1, 2023 by SimsGuy67
22.) Melanie Melanson - Missing Since 1989 - Woburn, MA - SUGGESTED July 1, 2023 by SimsGuy67
23.) Dorothy Clitheroe - Missing Since 1973 - Phoenix, AZ - SUGGESTED July 2, 2023 by phantomstrider
24.) Trinity Robinson - Missing Since 1993 - Homestead, FL - SUGGESTED July 2, 2023 by SimsGuy67
25.) Michelle Mulcahy - Missing Since 1979 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - SUGGESTED July 2, 2023 by SimsGuy67
26.) Emma Vaughn - Missing Since 1982 - Orlando, FL - SUGGESTED July 3, 2023 by SimsGuy67
27.) Jeanna North - Missing Since 1993 - Fargo, ND - SUGGESTED July 11, 2023 by Romulus
28.) Wilda Benoit - Missing Since 1992 - Creole, LA - SUGGESTED July 13, 2023 by megs1477
29.) Patricia Loya - Missing Since 1993 - El Paso, TX - SUGGESTED August 15, 2023 by miss_justice
30.) Kimberly Norwood - Missing Since 1989 - Hallsville, TX - SUGGESTED August 15, 2023 by miss_justice
31.) Cassandra Lalonde - Missing Since 1988 - Buras, LA - SUGGESTED August 15, 2023 by miss_justice
32.) Susan Earls - Missing Since 1977 - Orlando, FL - SUGGESTED September 14, 2023 by SimsGuy67
33.) Jennifer Marteliz - Missing Since 1982 - Tampa, FL - SUGGESTED September 14, 2023 by John/Jane Doe
34.) Nerissa Franklin - Missing Since 1989 - Gautier, MS - SUGGESTED September 16, 2023 by SimsGuy67
35.) Catrina Jackson - Missing Since 1986 - Sylvania, GA - SUGGESTED September 16, 2023 by SimsGuy67
36.) Mary Burnett - Missing Since 1984 - Rockford, AL - SUGGESTED September 16, 2023 by SimsGuy67
37.) Elsa Wind - Missing Since 1992 - North San Juan, CA - SUGGESTED September 18, 2023 by Mina280909
38.) Tina Kemp - Missing Since 1979 - Felton, DE - SUGGESTED September 19, 2023 by Sweetluv
39.) Jenna Robbins - Missing Since 1989 - Killeen, TX - SUGGESTED November 15, 2023 by Caring1

EXCLUSIONS LIST
1.) Debora Lowe - Missing Since 02/29/1972 from Pompano Beach, FL
2.) Judy Davis - Missing Since 05/13/1972 from Jacksonville, Fl
3.) Gail Joiner - Missing Since 09/22/1972 from Thonotosassa, FL
4.) Martha Lambert - Missing Since 11/27/1985 from St. Augustine, Fl
5.) Annette Sagers - Missing Since 10/04/1988 from Moncks Corner, SC
6.) Jennifer Perry - Missing Since 07/30/1993 from Marathon, FL
7.) Tinze Huels - Missing Since 10/27/1984 from Tampa, FL
8.) Andrea Parsons - Missing Since 07/11/1993 from Port Salerno, FL
9.) Kimberly Doss - Missing Since 05/29/1979 from Jacksonville, FL
10.) Shannon Potter - Missing Since 03/03/1984 from Baltimore, MD
11.) Averie Evans - Missing Since 11/05/1990 from Natchitoches, LA