GUILTY FL - Tariji Gordon, 2, Sanford, 10 Feb 2014

The children were reunited with their mother in November but continued to receive regular visits from caseworkers, said Carrie Proudfit, spokeswoman for the Florida Department of Children and Families.

It was a case worker – after the children's former foster mother went to their home and could not find them – who notified police, prompting the criminal investigation.

Three of the children were located yesterday and placed, again, in foster care, police reported.

The fourth, the twin of the infant who died, is the one missing.

Police investigators spent much of the day yesterday, interviewing Fryer. They arrested her early this morning.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ild-dcf-investigation-20140210,0,848344.story

It's very telling (IMO) when they initially sent a "homicide" investigator out initially.

^I couldn't get the article to open up from the palatkadailynews^.... but the above is a picture from the search

Sanford police has scheduled a news conference at 12:30 p.m. to announce the details of their findings in this case.
I assume that is Eastern Time

:( RIP sweetie.

$#*£ffff%#k$#* :banghead: these people!

Poor baby..rip little one

she deserves to have her name... not "two year old"... I hope they give her that at the presser.

rip little one :rose:

Great. Just great. Another horrid memory from Putnam County. RIP little one. You deserved so much better. May you fly with the angels. I cant even type what I want to of this "Mother". Her mug shot is terrifying. Dear gawd :banghead: Poor little bug.

Mom of missing Sanford girl: I buried child in Putnam

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...child-sanford-putnam-20140211,0,6488049.story

On Monday, Fryer's oldest child, a 7-year-old girl, told a child abuse investigator that her mother regularly hit the dead toddler with a broom handle, stick, a mop and flip-flops because she was bad, according to the warrant.

The 7-year-old told authorities that the most recent beating happened Wednesday, the day before the child died.

:sigh:

Do we at least have a name yet for this poor baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back