GUILTY FL - Tariji Gordon, 2, Sanford, 10 Feb 2014

ETA: I see wonder found it. Thank you!

The link listed her last name as Gordan. But it sounds like she is associated with this Timothy Gordon. So I am assuming that her last name is Gordon. I also see another, more common spelling for her first name. So the name may change slightly.

I'm shaking! WHY? Oh WHY kill a baby?!?! She didn't even have to have her! She could have left her in foster care with the state! All the pictures I saw of her dressed so nice, and her hair fixed so nice, initially I thought the Mom had taken those photos, but no, it was her foster Mom! She really loved those children! Foster Mom had one of them for 2.5 yrs, and wrote on FB about how hard it was letting them go. This is so dayum wrong! Sometimes the child is best left where they are loved, thriving, and their needs are being met! Birth parents aren't always the best solution. Oh poor baby!

A pregnant Sanford woman who regained custody of her children two months ago told police her toddler died last week and she buried the girl in a shallow grave in Putnam County.
UGH!!!! She's pregnant again!!!! Doesn't know what birth control is, hasn't had her kids but two months and one is dead. She's taking up much needed oxygen.

On Jan. 31, Fryer sent a text, stating that she beat one of her children.
"I'm about to have a nervous breakdown… I can't take it no more my child is retarded … I don't know what else to do…It's every day all day. I need my depression medicine ASAP this is too much I'm about to lose it," police records said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...child-sanford-putnam-20140211,0,6488049.story

No word yet on where Gordon is, and what if any role he played.

Fryer has been arrested several times, including a 2005 marijuana possession and contributing to the delinquency case.
Since then, Fryer has been accused of shoplifting, driving with a suspended license, and fleeing from police. In December, she was arrested in Seminole County on warrants for failing to appear in court.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...child-sanford-putnam-20140211,0,6488049.story

From my post a few minutes ago, her calling a child retarded... I could SCREAM! I don't know if the baby girl had a problem or not, but no child is retarded! I hate that term! And considering egg donor's past record, if the child does have a problem, it could very well be related to the drugs and drinking while pregnant! Oh I pray someone gets a broom handle, mop, and a pair of steel toe shoes to beat her with!

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/24414766/data/1/-/gnuf01z/-/Missing-child-pdf.pdf

Your child appears to be having an asthma attack, shows sings of breathing but is non responsive, you have a working phone and you don't call 911? Is that because it has something to do with beating her the night before!!! (according to affidavit and oldest child)

What is it with mothers dumping their dead kids in suitcases ?! Mikaeel Kular now Tariji, 2 this year already :banghead:

:(

I am glad that Social Services had not dropped the ball on this one as has happened so many times in the past. But, it just shows you that even while being monitored these despicable people continue to abuse their children.
Where is the father? Do they have concerns for his safety?
At least this little one does not have to endure any more torture. It is sad that the older child says that her little sister was 'bad'. This child has been taught it is o.k. to beat your child if they are 'bad'. I hope she is placed with a loving family who wll change her concept of what is right and what is wrong.
R.I.P. little one.

I am glad that Social Services had not dropped the ball on this one as has happened so many times in the past. But, it just shows you that even while being monitored these despicable people continue to abuse their children.<snipped for space>

BBM I'm not so sure about that. I'm struggling to understand how this beating took place on Wednesday the 5th, Tariji didn't wake up on Thursday, and yet according to one of the articles their last home visit was on Thursday the 6th. Did the case worker not notice that the child was deceased, or missing????

I wanted to link to the story but unfortunately it's been updated and no longer includes the date of the last visit being on the 6th. However 2Hope4 THANK YOU for quoting that piece of the article before it got modified. Here's that post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - Tariji Gordon, 2, Sanford, 10 February 2014

And here's what the article originally said - the sentence BBM is no longer there, though: The children were reunited with their mother in November but continued to receive regular visits from caseworkers, DCF spokeswoman Carrie Proudfit said. The last visit was Feb. 6, she said.

I wanted to link to the story but unfortunately it's been updated and no longer includes the date of the last visit being on the 6th. However 2Hope4 THANK YOU for quoting that piece of the article before it got modified. Here's that post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - Tariji Gordon, 2, Sanford, 10 February 2014

And here's what the article originally said - the sentence BBM is no longer there, though: The children were reunited with their mother in November but continued to receive regular visits from caseworkers, DCF spokeswoman Carrie Proudfit said. The last visit was Feb. 6, she said.

It states about the last visit on the 6th in the affidavit too, which you can still read http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/24414766/data/1/-/gnuf01z/-/Missing-child-pdf.pdf

RAF disclosed that on Thursday February 6th 2014 she received a home visit by community based care caseworker JI. RAF further stated that JI observed all her children and that only her oldest child was awake and left for school. After JI left the residence RAF woke the remaining 3 children to find the child victim (name and DOB blacked out) unresponsive.

I'm so angry. Where's the !@#$%^&* father?! Can't step up? Did they both murder their daughter or is the mother taking the fall for him?

Rest peacefully baby girl. You deserved much better.

People posting on her FB page defending her! Heck, Rachel has admitted in her own words what happened, one of her children has stated what happened....yet we aren't suppose to believe it? Whatever!

From the article someone posted upthread.....

Department of Children and Families spokeswoman Carrie Proudfit said her agency took away Fryer's children after Tariji's twin brother was discovered dead March 13, 2011.

The medical examiner in that case ruled that the boy, Tavont'ae Gordon, died of asphyxiation, an accident that happened while mother and son were sleeping together.

Although authorities feared Fryer's substance abuse may have contributed, she was not charged with a crime.

It states about the last visit on the 6th in the affidavit too, which you can still read http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/24414766/data/1/-/gnuf01z/-/Missing-child-pdf.pdf

Thanks for that. I'd forgotten about the affidavit.

So wow... the caseworker showed up at her house at 9am, who "observed all her children" but only the oldest one was awake at the time. So how on earth did he properly observe them? Unless the kids were sleeping without blankets, he'd never be able to see evidence of abuse - not to mention, shouldn't he at least talk to the kids briefly? When he left she went to wake up the kids and found the child unresponsive, which tells me the poor thing was probably already gone or nearly so when the caseworker was "observing" her. Sickening. It makes me wonder if the outcome could've been different, if she'd gotten help sooner, or if 911 had been called (I assume the caseworker would've done this even though the 'mother' didn't).

They need to make some serious policy changes on what exactly is included in a home visit, IMO.

Poor little girl deserved so much better from the people who were supposed to protect her, especially her 'parents.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back