Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am baffled by all the various amounts, cash, cashier checks etc...sound weird to me but I never had a lot of money.

The meeting on the 11th to divide HHG, was that something the ex was supposed to be there for or did he intend to have his lawyer handle it? Or did he just not show up because he had already been told Taylor was missing? I know he rescheduled the court date on the 12th, but what about that meeting?

The backpacks are kind of odd to me as well. Years ago I managed some businesses that dealt primarily in cash and I never had any trouble fitting those amounts of money into a regular bank bag. Which leads me to wonder how that cash was carried out of the bank. Surely the backpacks weren't taken into the SDB room? Maybe someone already mentioned that and I forgot. Apologies if so.

The meeting on the 11th to divide HHG, was that something the ex was supposed to be there for or did he intend to have his lawyer handle it? Or did he just not show up because he had already been told Taylor was missing? I know he rescheduled the court date on the 12th, but what about that meeting?

Good questions Flossy. I don't think ABuDrake told us that. He said he took the 11th off from work to protect his son but he could have had the 11th off already if he was planning on meeting with Taylor to divide HHG. I wonder how much they still had to divide up? Taylor had a moving truck of "her items" already and we know both parties have moved multiple times since the divorce. Which HHG could they be arguing over still and where are those HHG located? In storage? In which state?

The backpacks are kind of odd to me as well. Years ago I managed some businesses that dealt primarily in cash and I never had any trouble fitting those amounts of money into a regular bank bag. Which leads me to wonder how that cash was carried out of the bank. Surely the backpacks weren't taken into the SDB room? Maybe someone already mentioned that and I forgot. Apologies if so.

Unfortunately we don't know anything about the bank visit and what the cameras show. If this was a regular missing persons case LE would pull up video footage from the bank to see what she was wearing the last time she was seen. We don't know if they did that. We don't know if Taylor even went into the bank with her friend. It's possible only the friend went in and retrieved the money (or that is the story being told). I can't make heads or tails of the "backpacks full of cash" implications. It might just be the way the story was relayed to us here (third or fourth hand by the time it went from the Friend to fleurde to AbuDrake to us on WS), but someone who has never worked in a business and seen $30,000 might have visions of it being a large amount volume-wise to carry around. If the friend SAW the cash they would know it was not enough to fill a backpack. Someone who never saw the cash, but wanted to give the impression that Taylor ran off on her own, would be more likely to make the mistake of implying that she needed backpacks to carry the cash. JMO.

Another question about the bank. Is it common for more than one person to go into the SDB room? I never took anyone with me when I had mine years ago, so I'm just wondering if that is even allowed. Taylor couldn't have gone in alone and accessed the box that wasn't in her name because you have to sign in. Maybe you can have other people on a list that can access the boxes? Looks like you'd have to show ID too nowadays, but that's speculation on my part. I'm just wondering if the two of them went in together or just the friend went in to get the money.

Another question about the bank. Is it common for more than one person to go into the SDB room? I never took anyone with me when I had mine years ago, so I'm just wondering if that is even allowed. Taylor couldn't have gone in alone and accessed the box that wasn't in her name because you have to sign in. Maybe you can have other people on a list that can access the boxes? Looks like you'd have to show ID too nowadays, but that's speculation on my part. I'm just wondering if the two of them went in together or just the friend went in to get the money.

Good question. I don't know if she could go in the room with her friend or not. I tried searching for Wells Fargo rules on accessing the SDB but this is all I can find:

https://www.wellsfargocommunity.com/docs/DOC-1747

While searching around for SDB info I found people asking questions about keeping jewelry in their SDB and it occurred to me-- why didn't Taylor have her mother's heirloom jewelry in the SDB? Or maybe she did. Could the jewelry be another clue (along with the $19,000 in cashier's checks) that Taylor had been to the bank and come home while her GF was still out running errands?

And furthermore, why not go get your car two miles away instead of paying an uber. If this is really true, was she expecting to heavily drink or maybe had an argument with friend and just wanted to leave then(not asking for a ride or wanting to wait for gf to pick up)?

That timeline made a HUGE difference for me! Seeing all that in one place opened up some more questions. Actually, just thought of one. Do we know approximately how far the horses are from Taylor and friends house? Any idea what the weather was in that area at 3pm?

And furthermore, why not go get your car two miles away instead of paying an uber. If this is really true, was she expecting to heavily drink or maybe had an argument with friend and just wanted to leave then(not asking for a ride or wanting to wait for gf to pick up)?

Good question. If the friend never saw the car, how does she know Taylor took an Uber? She could have said she was getting one but changed her mind or gotten a ride with someone else she knew. Or assuming Taylor DID leave her friend's house around 5 PM, she could have decided to walk home and something could have happened to her then. Does anyone know if it can be verified that an Uber was called without accessing the person's phone? I've never used Uber so I don't know how it works. Does the app have an online login option to view your ride history?

Good question. If the friend never saw the car, how does she know Taylor took an Uber? She could have said she was getting one but changed her mind or gotten a ride with someone else she knew. Or assuming Taylor DID leave her friend's house around 5 PM, she could have decided to walk home and something could have happened to her then. Does anyone know if it can be verified that an Uber was called without accessing the person's phone? I've never used Uber so I don't know how it works. Does the app have an online login option to view your ride history?

How do you have a friend visit your home and not walk them out? If you do walk them out, how do you not notice the car they are getting in? If there is no car there and they are still leaving your house, how do you not ask if they want a ride? If they say they are paying for an Uber and you are really a friend, how do you not offer them a free ride somewhere?

That timeline made a HUGE difference for me! Seeing all that in one place opened up some more questions. Actually, just thought of one. Do we know approximately how far the horses are from Taylor and friends house? Any idea what the weather was in that area at 3pm?

No info on the location of the farm nor the friend's house. We don't even know which Wells Fargo Bank location. When I suggested we get more info to make a map our VI fleurde objected to us making a map. I understand she doesn't want her home address splashed around, but the news has already revealed her street name (it's in the timeline). I studied Google street views for a bit and it seems like there are no cameras on the corners and no businesses near the street to have cameras that could have picked up Taylor's friend's car. Multiple ways to leave the neighborhood, so if their were cameras someone who knows the area would know how to avoid them. Houses on that street are also not huge--just a typical small single family home neighborhood. Probably unlikely that many neighbors have security cameras facing the street.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...5056013a600a7d9!8m2!3d30.461506!4d-87.2197313

How do you have a friend visit your home and not walk them out? If you do walk them out, how do you not notice the car they are getting in? If there is no car there and they are still leaving your house, how do you not ask if they want a ride? If they say they are paying for an Uber and you are really a friend, how do you not offer them a free ride somewhere?

Especially when the friend spent the day with you upset and stressed out and says they are going to a bar to think...

No, she never actually made plans to go help but she was missing long before the storm hit. I just realized I left out that her dad wrote a letter for the court saying he had not heard from her. Her ex-husband assumes this continuance was a false reason for delaying. Hurricane Irma did not hit the Florida Keys until the afternoon of Sept 10th: Here's a timeline for the storm: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...shed-into-caribbean-islands-florid/651421001/

It's possible she was getting emergency money out of the bank in case she needed to go help after, but she would not know if she needed to go help until probably Sept 12th or later when the storm had passed.

According to AbuDrake, she said she was going to help evacuate her father(hence it being before Irma made landfall in FL on the 10th) and he said the affidavit we see in court summary is the father saying he hasn't even spoken to her in months.

IMO she never intended to help her father or I believe that would've been mentioned by fleurde. She said they had plans together the following days/weekend IIRC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion about the friend is that the friend knows that TW left town voluntarily. She may have even told LE this but TW may not have wanted her to tell fleurde or anyone else since she was leaving to escape legal trouble. That explains why she wouldn't have taken her car - it would be much easier to track her down if she had her car. We can see on her fbook that she appears to have friends around the South east so she could've had someone come get her or gotten someone to give her a ride.

I also believe fleurde said that the friend texted her a few times after TW allegedly left the friends house. It's not like a text is a legal document so I highly doubt she avoided any texting to avoid leaving any sort of documentation. She did text fleurde a screen shot of a text TW sent to her. Sometimes it easier to call when someone has a lot of questions than trying to type back and forth.

AbuDrake never mentioned this HHG thing, so that's anybody's guess. I'm surprised he didn't mention it if it was supposed of happen though. JMO

Why would the friend kill/harm someone who has all their stuff in her truck that she needed for her business? Unless her business was suffering majorly i just don't see this as a likely scenario

MOO

According to AbuDrake, she said she was going to help evacuate her father(hence it being before Irma made landfall in FL on the 10th) and he said the affidavit we see in court summary is the father saying he hasn't even spoken to her in months.

IMO she never intended to help her father or I believe that would've been mentioned by fleurde. She said they had plans together the following days/weekend IIRC

Doesn't Taylor have other family members in Florida? Here is AbuDrake's post about the hurricane Irma letter and it only says "family": http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Pensacola-7-Sept-2017&p=13641603#post13641603

From our VI's info we know Taylor's mom is in Tallahassee (I believe she has other relatives in FL as well but we can't sleuth that right now). Perhaps she was planning on helping her mom in case her mom evacuated? Here is the forecast for Tallahassee from Sept 8: http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...-hurricane-force-winds-tallahassee/645222001/

It seems sort of pointless to argue about what her plans were, however, because the court granted the continuance. And she was at home on Sept 7th and we know her mother heard from her that day. It was only after the continuance had been granted and she was missing that the claim was made (by her ex-husband/his lawyers) that she falsified her plans to get a continuance. And even if she said she was going to help her dad specifically, not her mom, how do we know she wasn't planning on calling her dad or other relatives after she got the money? She may have been going to secure the money first so she had plenty to help with an emergency but she might have been prevented from doing so. JMO.

I keep finding myself wondering why GF had TWs friends phone number to begin with, if she didn't really know her.
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't have any of my husbands friends #s, unless I know them well enough that I call them my friend too, you know? Every time I read up on this thread that bit jumps out at me.

My opinion about the friend is that the friend knows that TW left town voluntarily. She may have even told LE this but TW may not have wanted her to tell fleurde or anyone else since she was leaving to escape legal trouble. That explains why she wouldn't have taken her car - it would be much easier to track her down if she had her car. We can see on her fbook that she appears to have friends around the South east so she could've had someone come get her or gotten someone to give her a ride.

I also believe fleurde said that the friend texted her a few times after TW allegedly left the friends house. It's not like a text is a legal document so I highly doubt she avoided any texting to avoid leaving any sort of documentation. She did text fleurde a screen shot of a text TW sent to her. Sometimes it easier to call when someone has a lot of questions than trying to type back and forth.

AbuDrake never mentioned this HHG thing, so that's anybody's guess. I'm surprised he didn't mention it if it was supposed of happen though. JMO

Why would the friend kill/harm someone who has all their stuff in her truck that she needed for her business? Unless her business was suffering majorly i just don't see this as a likely scenario

MOO

If Taylor's friend was lying to her GF to cover for Taylor, the ruse was too complicated, IMO. Why go into detail about the horseback riding and getting an Uber? Those are things that can be checked. Taylor was a brilliant PI and she would know that those things can be checked by pings to her phone, Uber records, etc. If Taylor was still with her friend all day up to the point when she was supposed to have left in the Uber, why didn't she call her GF herself with a story to keep her from worrying that night? And if Taylor left her friend earlier in the day to run away, and never went horseback riding and never went to the friend's house to get an Uber, why did the friend make up such complicated stories all day to stall the GF? Why not just say to the GF, "Taylor left after the bank and I don't know where she went"? Why not just say, "Taylor said she had errands to run and I don't know where she went"? That would have stalled the GF just as long as she really wasn't super worried until TW missed dinner. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda