GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

When is local news going to pick up this story? Why are they reluctant to report anything about it. There was a murder over in Shalimar the other day they are covering extensively and provided details, warrants etc. but it's nothing to the extent of this.
It is possible because of all of the connections there are to the Escambia County Sheriff's Office. From what I understand there are a lot of politics involved when it comes to the Sheriff.

This was the part that really bothered me. She killed her, then took her phone and pretended to be her to family for the next day or two. And (unless she had one just like it) took her Thin Blue Line bracelet as a souvenir.

To say nothing of her going to a wedding a few hours after burying her dead friend.

The thing that makes me most suspicious of ZM not at least being an accessory in some fashion is that money from Taylor's stolen check was deposited into his account (a significant amount, $8-9k iirc) as well as the business and AM's accounts.

Who gets a random deposit for 8-9k and doesn't immediately ask where it came from?
Yes. There is smoke in this direction. Whether it turns out to be an inferno or not is yet to be seen. Unfortunately, we can't sleuth him but I would suggest that he had a need for money not very long after Taylor was murdered.

[bbm]

do we know he was aware of it? some people don't check their bank acc'ts very often because everything is automatic - if paycheque deposits and bill withdrawals happen at regular intervals, there is little need to

The thing that makes me most suspicious of ZM not at least being an accessory in some fashion is that money from Taylor's stolen check was deposited into his account (a significant amount, $8-9k iirc) as well as the business and AM's accounts.

Who gets a random deposit for 8-9k and doesn't immediately ask where it came from?

[bbm]

do we know he was aware of it? some people don't check their bank acc'ts very often because everything is automatic - if paycheque deposits and bill withdrawals happen at regular intervals, there is little need to

I don’t login to my bank account on any particular frequency, personally. However, I get an email any time a refund/credit is posted to my account, as well as for any teller/online deposit & direct deposit that is credited to my account. The full amount of the credit/deposit is shown in the email. No need for me to login to see that info.
This is my bank though, every bank is different. Too many variables to know for sure how likely it is that Zac was or wasn’t aware.

Yes. There is smoke in this direction. Whether it turns out to be an inferno or not is yet to be seen. Unfortunately, we can't sleuth him but I would suggest that he had a need for money not very long after Taylor was murdered.
He was named in a search warrant, so yes, you can sleuth him

I cannot wait until march. The anticipation is killing me. I want to hear what she has to say. Truly. I will not be able to sleep well until this is over with.

Are we sure we can sleuth ZM? I don't want to get edited or deleted
He has not been named a suspect nor a person of interest. Just because his name was mentioned in a search warrant doesn't make it open season on him. Unless LE names a suspect or person of interest we can't drag that in, well, we aren't supposed to.

One thing I will say is that if you have not done so, visit the Santa Rosa County, FL (there are other Santa Rosa counties in other states) Clerk of Courts site and look up court cases for Ashley (and perhaps even her husband has one that will raise some eyebrows).

He has not been named a suspect nor a person of interest. Just because his name was mentioned in a search warrant doesn't make it open season on him. Unless LE names a suspect or person of interest we can't drag that in, well, we aren't supposed to.

One thing I will say is that if you have not done so, visit the Santa Rosa County, FL (there are other Santa Rosa counties in other states) Clerk of Courts site and look up court cases for Ashley (and perhaps even her husband has one that will raise some eyebrows).

:what:

you can sleuth whomever you want. You just can't post about it here. <wink>

This link is where you end up when you click on the Court Case Access link on the Santa Rosa Clerk Site.

https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/county/57/

attachment.php

Click on Public and you get this screen

attachment.php

Click Agree and you get this screen.

attachment.php

Make sure you choose Display Cases instead of Display Names. Also, in my sample screen I put in the last name but you should fill in the first name as well. Then click on search. You should find cases. By the way just because a case may have a date shown from 7 years ago, for example, doesn't mean it wasn't re-opened so look at the status on the right hand column for each case.

Attachments

• SantaRosaClerk1.jpg
    SantaRosaClerk1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 432
  • SantaRosaClerk2.jpg
    SantaRosaClerk2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 424
  • SantaRosaClerk3.jpg
    SantaRosaClerk3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 423
Thanks for everyone's help with the docs, etc. Whenever I see words like "whereas" in a document addressed to me, I break out in a cold sweat and my heart starts beating like a dehydrated horse. I could not handle being a defendant in any sort of case. . . I guess that helps to keep me out of trouble!

:angel:

One item that caught my eye was this ...

attachment.php

Attachments

• DEItem7.png
    DEItem7.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 481
There is an amended Discovery Exhibit pending. So ... Stay Tuned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back