FL - Trenton Cason-Collins, 6 mos, dies in hot car, Deltona, 18 Sept 2015

http://m.news-journalonline.com/Section/28/Article/150939964

Apparently daddy is married to someone other than Trenton's mom. Together they have a daughter who is only 3 years younger than Trenton's mommy. His wife is A-OK with the situation and fully supports her husband, his baby-momma and the absent-minded caregiver. In fact, she is the one who started up the fundraising page for them, which sadly is picking up steam, despite demonstrating a rather poor command of the English language.
:facepalm:

According to AC, CL was helping them out (AC and BC) by caring for the kids while they moved "from house to house".

It takes 6 weeks to "move"? Not buying it.

I would say I suspected drugs were involved, but AC looks very healthy and fresh; not at all like someone who is abusing drugs. BC, meh, not so much, but he IS 20 years older than AC. And married to someone else with a daughter AC's age....*cue banjos*

I honestly don't know what to believe yet, but the milk ain't clean. I think there will be lots more "truths" to come out.....

http://m.news-journalonline.com/Section/28/Article/150939964

Apparently daddy is married to someone other than Trenton's mom. Together they have a daughter who is only 3 years younger than Trenton's mommy. His wife is A-OK with the situation and fully supports her husband, his baby-momma and the absent-minded caregiver. In fact, she is the one who started up the fundraising page for them, which sadly is picking up steam, despite demonstrating a rather poor command of the English language.

SMH! :sigh:

And all these people remembered their cell phones, I'm sure.

I can't find any updates but did find this link for a study which I have not seen before:

http://noheatstroke.org/

I'd like to see a study on the number of people doing this on purpose. There is so much public awareness about this issue on the news and social media that if you had an infant, you'd have to be living under a rock not to be hypervigilant about it. We've been putting babies in the back seat for what, 20 years now? And all of a sudden this is a trend? Something stinks. People have caught on that this is an easy way to get rid of a baby AND get thousands of $ympathy dollars in the process.

I wonder if these people don't have some sort of an attention deficit disorder? In studying these cases, perhaps instead of adopting the "this could happen to anyone" theory, researchers ought to be looking into what common denominator they find in these folks.

When I first read about Ross Harris, I concluded that he might have undiagnosed Adult ADD or ADHD to be so forgetful of his son. However, there has been no reporting of this possibility and on the forum few posters have mentioned it.

I agree that researchers ought to be looking into what common denominator they find in these folks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back