FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

I'm wondering what room you enter if you come through that entry door on the deck. I would be surprised if you came in to a huge "computer room" and wonder if that space isn't divided, perhaps a laundry area first (mud room) and a bedroom or something like that. That would make the house four bedrooms.

I also still think the doorway shown behind the reporter looks more like a mirror on a door. JMHO

Does anyone feel there are two entrances to the computer room; well maybe three?

I am thinking a door to the computer room, off the kitchen, then a door at the other end of the room, and then perhaps a door of some type to the deck?

Does anyone feel there are two entrances to the computer room; well maybe three?

I am thinking a door to the computer room, off the kitchen, then a door at the other end of the room, and then perhaps a door of some type to the deck?
Yes yes and yes

That's what I've been saying. If we are right and this was originally 2 rooms - then there would have to be another doorway down towards the end - which I say opens on to a hallway that runs along the bedrooms and ends at the master bedroom.

I'm wondering what room you enter if you come through that entry door on the deck. I would be surprised if you came in to a huge "computer room" and wonder if that space isn't divided, perhaps a laundry area first (mud room) and a bedroom or something like that. That would make the house four bedrooms.

I also still think the doorway shown behind the reporter looks more like a mirror on a door. JMHO

Coming in through the back deck you enter the computer room (which is really like a 2nd living room, according to Debbie).

The doorway you see is a doorway, not a mirror. You can see Lisa's crib inside with the stuff piled up inside it.

So as he walks through the small kitchen area where the fridge is located, and heads into what must be a different part of the kitchen that has a wall, I am thinking behind that wall, on the same side as Lisa bedroom would be the boys bedroom. This would make Baby Lisa's bedroom in the middle.

Thoughts anyone?

Attachments

• kitchen.JPG
    kitchen.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
So as he walks through the small kitchen area where the fridge is located, and heads into what must be a different part of the kitchen that has a wall, I am thinking behind that wall, on the same side as Lisa bedroom would be the boys bedroom. This would make Baby Lisa's bedroom in the middle.

Thoughts anyone?

Can't be. Jeremy stated that the boys wouldn't have heard anything because their bedroom was on the other end of the house from the computer room.

(Please don't make me search for that video! LOL!)

ETA: Here's the video from inside Lisa's bedroom...maybe that will help.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905

Can be. Jeremy stated that the boys wouldn't have heard anything because their bedroom was on the other end of the house from the computer room.

I heard that video and that doesn't make any sense because the then Master Bedroom is on the wrong side of the house in the floor plan and I think we are in agreement that the Master Bedroom is on the driveway side of the house.

Also, that main bathroom, the wall opposite the fridge that continues through the other part of the kitchen, I think that is the main bath and it would fit with the vent.

So there must be an entrance to the bathroom, in the hallway, opposite the bedrooms for the bathroom.

Thoughts!

Dan Harris from ABC News has Twitter account. I think I will contact him and see what he shares. :crazy:

I heard that video and that doesn't make any sense because the then Master Bedroom is on the wrong side of the house in the floor plan and I think we are in agreement that the Master Bedroom is on the driveway side of the house.

Also, that main bathroom, the wall opposite the fridge that continues through the other part of the kitchen, I think that is the main bath and it would fit with the vent.

So there must be an entrance to the bathroom, in the hallway, opposite the bedrooms for the bathroom.

Thoughts!

Typo in my original post, Patty. I meant to say "Can't be", not "can be". Lisa's bedroom has to be the bedroom closest to the computer room because Jeremy tells us the boys couldn't have heard the tampering with the computer room window because their room is at the other end of the house. In another interview, he says his room is on the opposite CORNER end of the house. So the room order must be master bedroom, bathroom, boys room, Lisa's room, computer room. See what I mean?

(Seriously, giving myself a manicure TOnight.)

Can't be. Jeremy stated that the boys wouldn't have heard anything because their bedroom was on the other end of the house from the computer room.

ETA: Here's the video from inside Lisa's bedroom...maybe that will help.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905
Only thing I can think of is that JI was talking about the front wall and the back wall of the house. The computer room window was on the front wall of the house and the boys bedroom is on the back wall of the - hence the "opposite"?

I really do remember both JI and DB saying early on that Lisa' bedroom was in between their bedroom and the boys - JI said that he walked by the boys room - noticed only one boy and then passed Lisa room to go into the master where DB was.

And here we have JI saying the boys room wasn't near the computer room.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29404237/detail.html

Reporter: “Did the boys hear anything at all? You said you, you, you had to wake the boys. Did, did they not hear anything coming in the window, or…?”

JI: “Uh, I don’t think so. The window that was open is nowhere near their bedroom, so, I don’t think they heard anything or, they’re both pretty heavy sleepers.”

So I'm sticking with what I think is the room order: Master bedroom, bath, boys room, Lisa's room, computer room.

Only thing I can think of is that JI was talking about the front wall and the back wall of the house. The computer room window was on the front wall of the house and the boys bedroom is on the back wall of the - hence the "opposite"?

I really do remember both JI and DB saying early on that Lisa' bedroom was in between their bedroom and the boys - JI said that he walked by the boys room - noticed only one boy and then passed Lisa room to go into the master where DB was.

That is exactly what I heard too, JI walked past the boys room, noticed only one boy in the room, then passed Lisa's room to go to the master bedroom. Phew, now that makes two of us.

I am going to tweet the reporter, do you have any questions about the layout of the home?
YES!

Where is Lisa's room?

Is there a "back" hallway that runs the length of the bedrooms?

Did he get in the basement and if he did, how big is it and what is down there?

Also, the deck - it looks rotten and very unstable to me - is it? Or are we just seeing weathered wood?

Are there 2 doorways in the computer room and does it run the entire width of the house?

Where are the stairs to go down to the basement?

lol - that enough for ya?

:floorlaugh:

And here we have JI saying the boys room wasn't near the computer room.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29404237/detail.html

Reporter: “Did the boys hear anything at all? You said you, you, you had to wake the boys. Did, did they not hear anything coming in the window, or…?”

JI: “Uh, I don’t think so. The window that was open is nowhere near their bedroom, so, I don’t think they heard anything or, they’re both pretty heavy sleepers.”

So I'm sticking with what I think is the room order: Master bedroom, bath, boys room, Lisa's room, computer room.

Time for me to ask some questions and see if I can get some answer on the location of the boys room to complete this floor plan. :)

Here is the latest ... although I haven't looked through the more recent comments yet

LisaFloorplan_4.jpg

Why would a stranger break in through that window on the front of the house and go all the way through the kitchen, living room, past the stairs, turn right into the hallway and left into the baby's room when there appears to be a window on the back side of the house and Lisa's bed is right there near that window? No way is this a stranger abduction. That baby is dead and I don't understand why the mom has not been arrested for child neglect or child endangerment since she was drunk while the kids were in her care.

BBM

There were two dogs in the backyard. But I don't think anyone broke into the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back